[Strategy][S3~KomandanWu]Easily defeating Lu Xun

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-9-18 10:14:41 |Show all posts
Edited by .007. at 2015-9-18 10:18

So how do you provide Guide if you don't have Luxun yet?
If its all based on assumption then that's not enough. otherwise you will be taking other players' guide and made it yours own.

If you have 2 immune set everyone know you will have an easy ride on this instances, you can get it before your Zhang fei is out.
If you have 1 immune, your arma, gems, liegement will play a big role here. You probably won't get it till your Zhang fei is out if you are lacking on stats for arma, gems and liegement.
That's the basic information that we all know. But the reality is hard to get immune equip. I have spent thousands of gold and still no luck on immune set.
With Max arma top and bottom, full polish 36 stars, minimum lvl 10 on most hocrux and lvl 13 storm, and lvl 12 gems on all 6 slots, you will still had a hard time getting Luxun.
You will stuck at Lmeng which plains terrain. Been there and done that. and wasting millons of souls.

So I will give an advise instead of guidance for those trying to pass Luxun. Don't start Luxun instances if you don't have 2 immune set or at least 1 immune set.
with 2 immune set you will still need 500k souls considering trial and error and you can start it right away at lvl 113.
1 immune set will set you back over 1millon souls and you do need Zfei/Wenji/ssx.
With no immune set, unless you have caocao/zyun you will wasting alot of souls and time here. so move on and focus on your leveling.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-9-18 15:31:10 |Show all posts
Rwin,

I only stating the fact that if you havent completed Luxun yet dont provide a guideline. Simple as it is. I dont give a guidelines coz I havent completed Luxun instances. I only give friendly advice to new players seeking for guidelines. My advices will save them weeks of trying and lost of millions of food and souls. You better read my post till the end before you attacking me.

This event is not about winning 300 gold but providing guidelines for new user. Simple as that. So GM better check the player if they really completed Luxun before they choose the winners.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-9-18 15:39:12 |Show all posts
Edited by .007. at 2015-9-18 15:40

I have pass 9 stages  with no immune equip at all.  So no need to boast here if u got luxun with 4 immunes. If u got 4 immune plus those stats but cant get luxun, then something is wrong with ur playing. I help someone with 6300 innit getting Luxun with no immune equip at all, he only need Caocao and wenji.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-4 03:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039181 second(s), 20 queries .