Search
View: 5210|Reply: 15
Print Prev. thread Next thread

COTK Top grossing drop from rank 3rd to 27th.

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-10-3 13:08:47 |Show the author posts only |Descending
COTK used to reap massive revenue monthly, 2 rank below CoC (1st) and above Line Get Rich.
Now you can check on Play store and it has dropped in rank for Top grossing app down to 27th.
Your monthly revenue has dropped significantly from 3rd to 27th in just 1 month.

That explain how much trust that you lost from your players, about how much we can put up to your lack of communication and poor customer service.
In this Industry you don't make money with just simply making a good and addicted game.
Most players already fed up with your ridiculous pricing and poor management and also those boring recycling event.
All the events are the same every month, nothing new.
There is nothing fresh that COTK offer anymore, your so called ranking system on tournament and contest is so unfair. There is no way new players can compete with those earlier VIP.
The GAP between VIP and non-vip are too large (I am VIP 9 myself and have spent averaging 1k a month). I sometimes understand the feeling of those players that don't spend alot on this game.
I understand the feeling of those players reside on weaker states, most of them end up allied with the other country. In this case it happen to WU & WEI.
I respect those allies even though we have to face unfair treatment during event.
There is also problem with clones and those players spamming auto off on gates that wasting your precious time. This people don't gain any of my respect with all the bullshit reason being in weak country.
Your action by spamming clones on gates and auto off has wasting both me and your time. The so called entertainment and fun is not to be found here anymore. Its all about hatred and jealousy.

All this problem has accumulated for months and nothing to be done here.
If our words can't get to you, I just hope dropping on your revenue numbers would finally wake you up.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-10-3 13:35:33 |Show the author posts only
spot on... I feel you bro...
I'm a VIP 8 players in 3 separate servers that I played too. Each of them are on different countries too. I played hard and I do RC from time to time to the extend of a few thousand bucks a month for ease of game. However, the mindless people who creates clones in one server and players who are not able to communicate well and just using the game for bullying others is simply put are bothering most.
I myself have put abrupt stop on my VIP status and decide no longer want to spend my hard earning bucks on this game anymore, and will soon move on to find another more interesting and fair strategic games out there to play with and spend my money in there.
This may not come into realization sooner than what we expected, but when it hits the dollar sense of the maker of this game, I hope they will come out from their hibernation stance and ecstatic dream of success they've been drifting on so far and start to get real and addressing these issues, more over with someone who can really read a proper english and know how to respond in one.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-10-3 13:38:36 |Show the author posts only
they may close down soon , then clone countries will try hard for a purpose in life

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-10-3 13:40:09 |Show the author posts only
Becoz revenue fall like rain water,so GM start to implement clon regulation rules n banning...if revenue not drop..GM pretend nothing happen to its server full of yellow red clon at gate even stuck at enemy door capital..complain almost 1.5half year but only now GM do act..lol at least all GM is scare jobless coz global economic is fallen so many company not accept new employee

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-10-3 14:46:06 |Show the author posts only
Once the top players have everything of course revenue be down, also this lvling and gold prices is ridiculous.

Later u will see what boring really is when u get to higher lvl where it takes months and months to get a new hero.

Also I suggest u quit now before u waste more time and money.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-10-3 15:10:04 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Lim at 2015-10-3 15:13

Wrong answer...the real strategy of three kingdom is how to make enemy lose with cheap cost..implementing that strategy to this game is to make strong people and strong high vip player retire and beat strong country with non vip low level general..and its write on sun tzu clone war manual...in fact in real war zhuge liang order guanyu to make clone of his troop from scarecrow doll to scare enemy..postive think from this strategy is to make all high spender $$$ back into real life asap,.

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2015-10-3 15:25:54 |Show the author posts only
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2015-10-3 16:52:39 |Show the author posts only
COTK-WU replied at 2015-10-3 15:25
We appreciate for you info.

That's why we try really hard to sell this Limited Sale. Even now we al ...

ALWAYS MONEY MONEY AND MONEY!!!!!!!!! MUST ALWAYS USE MONEY?? COC DOESNT HAD TO USE MONEY CAN BE TOP GROSSIR ??

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2015-10-3 16:53:29 |Show the author posts only
2keyman replied at 2015-10-3 16:52
ALWAYS MONEY MONEY AND MONEY!!!!!!!!! MUST ALWAYS USE MONEY?? COC DOESNT HAD TO USE MONEY CAN BE T ...

DO LIKE COC DO!! THE SYSTEM IS GOOD ! AND THEY ARE ANTI CHEAT OR CLONES OR ANYTHINK SOME , NOT ALWAYS MONEY

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2015-10-3 17:03:15 |Show the author posts only
zhoA replied at 2015-10-3 14:46
Once the top players have everything of course revenue be down, also this lvling and gold prices is  ...

I agree with you bro, at higher level the game play become a repetition of exp grinding. It's gradually become boring and dull.

One thing need to be corrected here, there is no one currently that have achieve "everything" in this game. The company will always set the bar higher when someone is almost there. With the recent patch update, they have make the Lords older which cost you another 450k voucher to upgrade, and the stars system would make players purchase more souls from their "limited sale". Even Top 3 players only manage having one upgraded lord at the moment, so there are still plenty of money to exploit here from the top tiers.

Having say that, the recent revenue dropped wasn't because the Top tiers have maxed out their stats. It's more likely because of those issues that I pointed out earlier.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-20 20:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042625 second(s), 19 queries .