Search
View: 5282|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

COTK Top grossing drop from rank 3rd to 27th.

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-10-3 13:35:33 |Show all posts
spot on... I feel you bro...
I'm a VIP 8 players in 3 separate servers that I played too. Each of them are on different countries too. I played hard and I do RC from time to time to the extend of a few thousand bucks a month for ease of game. However, the mindless people who creates clones in one server and players who are not able to communicate well and just using the game for bullying others is simply put are bothering most.
I myself have put abrupt stop on my VIP status and decide no longer want to spend my hard earning bucks on this game anymore, and will soon move on to find another more interesting and fair strategic games out there to play with and spend my money in there.
This may not come into realization sooner than what we expected, but when it hits the dollar sense of the maker of this game, I hope they will come out from their hibernation stance and ecstatic dream of success they've been drifting on so far and start to get real and addressing these issues, more over with someone who can really read a proper english and know how to respond in one.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-4 07:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037345 second(s), 19 queries .