!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2013-11-23 00:30:34 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Player Name: GustBradl

Bug 1:

IOS devices cannot link to Facebook or heyshell properly. In case 1 where the player tries to link to facebook, it will be stuck as processing and will not finish regardless of how long you wait. In case 2 of linking to a heyshell account, a success message is displayed but nothing happens afterwards. This is a big issue because players are actually losing accounts because they try to link and relogin and find out it is a brand new account wiping the old data.

Bug 2:

Instance reset confirmation, when resetting instances, sometimes there is no confirmation and you lose your gold by simply misclicking on an instance. This causes players to lose gold (happened to me and is very fustrating as this has happened to me.

Bug 3:

The page for legion is constantly refreshing. This causes the legion interface to lag for players. This only happens on mobile devices, it will refresh the list every 2 seconds. This hinders the UI greatly.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2013-11-23 14:03:02 |Show the author posts only
Hi the server is down on fb

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

3#
Post time 2013-11-25 18:03:13 |Show the author posts only
Hello GustBradl,
We have checked your BUGs.

For BUG 1, we need more information such as a screenshot(it is easy for Iphone or Ipad to take a screenshot, just press "home" and "power" at the same time)
For BUG 2 and 3, they are more suggestions. We will send to the masters to check.

Thank you for your post. We have send you 2 BUG-GIFT as a reward.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2013-12-8 03:28:11 |Show the author posts only
Player name: siafei

To server;

I think I have the same problem with gustbradl (the second bug), suddenly I lost 2k of gold and somehow my hero train increase until diamond grade and I didn't touch thing suddenly the second hero increase to be the copper grade... Due of this problem almost loosing my mood to play
What exactly that one for?.. It stated bonus 200% but I don't see any of the bonus in my xp

I'm new member and I need ur advise

Thank you and looking forwards for your solution..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 19:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038321 second(s), 19 queries .