Search
View: 13941|Reply: 21

[Strategy][S31. PercyMarsh] Easily defeating Sun Ce

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-1-23 15:41:04 |Show all posts

I get this guy when I was level 124 as I didn't bother to try at 123 while saving souls for Star Atlas.

My stats when i got Sun Ce:

Armament: all level 123
Polish: 31*
Gems: Crystal 2* 2* 1* 2* 1* 1*
Avg. gens attack & def: 6.1k / 3k

Star Atlas: mostly at dragon 5 and 2 gens at dragon 8.

Chariot: not yet available at the time i got Sun Ce

Hocrux: Storm: 26%, tactic resist: 20%, rebound: 23% other resist 14%

Gens i was using: Z.liao, Luxun, Zhou Yu, ZhaoYun, Wenji, Guo Jia, Xu Chu, Zhang Fei, Dian Wei

Important equipment to have: 1 Full set of IMMU

Sunce Map consist of 10 stages and 3 stages of Gems. Each stage cost 25000 souls.

Stage 1-7 my line up are all same:

P.S. Screenshot taken at current level not at the moment of getting sun ce.

First 7 Stages I passed easily even with Zliao  (Zliao using flame suit + Storm + Slantern). Zliao mostly clear 2 gens in each stage.
Line up: ZLiao, Luxun, Zhou Yu, Zhao Yun, Wenji

Stage 8 i start to switch out Zliao and change to Guojia as Zliao skill didnt give alot of damage on stage 7.

Line up: Guo Jia, Wenji, Zhou Yu, Lu Xun,  Zhao Yun

Stage 9: Dqiao

This stage seems harder as it's full plains terrain gens.  I switch out my Wenji and use Xu Chu
My line up: Xuchu (full immu), Zhou Yu, Lu Xun, Guo Jia, Zhao Yun

Stage 10: Sun Ce

My line up: Xuchu (Full Immu), Zhouyu, Lu Xun, Dian Wei (Storm), ZhangFei

Seems easy but not that easy coz Sun Ce iron fist is irritating and very strong.
Here i tried 3 times to pass. first 2 tries I left with 2 and half gens but not strong enough to clear sunce.
Till i use Dwei with storm and skill Sunce at last row which give SunCe 10K damage.

Good Luck to those trying Sun Ce instance!

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-12-2 23:54:59 |Show all posts
very useful tips!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2018-10-25 18:34:18 |Show all posts
Clash of kingdom was a new game that was famous among the time people are going to make the pirate version of this. I also made a game that looks like it that was all with the help of professional thesis writers they have all the codes on this that was use in this game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-4-24 20:24:12 |Show all posts
Edited by soho45 at 2019-4-24 20:25

This my favourite game and when I have to write technology term paper I like to play this one. It's very relaxing.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-5-28 17:09:31 |Show all posts
I am a big game lover. I can spend whole day by playing interesting game. Besides, I am a student with a busy schedule. Luckily I know who can help me with college paper topics at any suitable time.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-6-26 13:54:04 |Show all posts
I agree that it is not easy. However, I want to thank you for your time trying to explain how everything works. The writers from my fav online company know how to make everything clear about the procedure of writing  problem solution essay thesis.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-15 18:33:45 |Show all posts
The logo and the pictures of this site are very attractive for the user and also me. Education gives us more knowledge about everything that is an exit in the world, Without the education men live in animals manners. They cannot homeschoolgroupleader show good behavior in front of other people.you can get the all-important information and news about the academic in the news and event tabs.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-9-6 17:18:53 |Show all posts
Well, for some people playing games brings positive feelings and they consider it to be a great time spending. I think, there's nothing bad about it if it is done wisely.

dissertation methodology paper

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-10-29 21:21:56 |Show all posts
The columbia writing supplement essay is a must-have if you decided to apply to the Columbia University. You must be professional and honest during you write your essay, but still, you may ask professional writers to help you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-11-12 17:23:12 |Show all posts
Sun Jian’s campaign is like world domination on autopilot. The southern areas of the map are easy to take over, even at higher difficulties. Passing it easier than to purchase a dissertation discussion
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 09:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041926 second(s), 21 queries .