Wei 47 full of Bot Clones

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2016-6-28 16:50:39 |Show the author posts only
Ades replied at 2016-6-25 20:12
im players from s48 GM i know they are bots from s48, at that time in s48 still can create new ids . ...

Shu 48 dont use clones. Its all real player. I cant say much. Wei wu ally? No problem for me. U just 2ome of cowrds

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2016-6-28 19:27:30 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Lord-Visal at 2016-6-28 19:54

Oh Shu is crying now? no bots in Shu? you Shu know damn well who created all those bots...your scheme to convince GM to merge again with s45 by putting the blame on Wei is going to come true, don't worry...just learn how to respect other fellow gamers and don't insult them like you always did...

For good people in Shu here is my explaination : As a fellow gamer, I know we all like to enjoy our game in a good enviroment...and I sincerely don't know where those bots came from...I even reported to GM on the first night that those bots appeared. There are two reason behind our ally with Wu...1- We were tired of Shu none stop auto off day in day out 24/7 making some players irritated and left ( by Left I mean they stopped playing ) and yes they were bots...you know it 2- Wei was dying bit by bit losing many players....I'm glad that Wu agreed to help us and I'm glad we made the right choice by rejecting Shu's ally offered by LionLie in the first place. ( coz I didn't like how things were going on the world chat ) Shu no good!

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2016-6-29 08:50:20 |Show the author posts only
@lord visal: lol shu created bots? pls shu 48's been beating wei and wu 48 fair and square since day 1 til the day a certain sokun decided to resort to bots to even the playing field. and even if we really did auto off when we were defending say a mine during harvest, are u telling me wei and wu players wouldn't have done the same thing to defend the mine for the full 2hrs of harvest? they would have done the same thing everytime without even thinking twice about it auto off is part and parcel of the game that's wat it's there for. if u can't stand people who auto off then u shouldn't even be playing the game in the first place. and shu doesn't have to cheat to win because we know we can win without having to resort to cheating which is more than i can say for wei.

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2016-6-29 09:42:45 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Lord-Visal at 2016-6-29 09:56

To Phasing86 : You saying like we are stupid not to know when to auto-off? We never mind you being auto-off in Mining or Events to reducing the time and the forces but apart from those Events, you know too damn well that you Shu's bots keep auto-off to Wei and to Wu back then to irriate them...And you still act like Shu is the innocent? com'on! Wake up or ask your Shu well-known friend the one you call Cantiq for that auto-off 24/7 things...But I believe Shu couldn't stand tasting their own medicine, right? We s47 came to revive and save those players in s48 that you Shu been harassing them for so long...Bullying s48 is OVER...BTW are the Shu's bots asleep now, haven't seen them for quite sometimes now since Shu started a scheme with the merger by unleashing bots in Wei recently to frame Wei and yes go ahead convince GM to merge you with s45 and blind those people in s45 to become the haters just like you did to Machao....Well Done!

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2016-6-29 10:34:04 |Show the author posts only
Edited by phasing86 at 2016-6-29 10:35

we auto off only during harvest or dp time. other times most of us are auto on including myself. i for 1 nv auto off unless my king tells me to because i know how irritating that is and i wouldn't like it if someone were to do the same to me. but some people can't follow instructions they auto off like permantly i know that and i can't control them. people are free to do wat they want but i assure u most of us DO not auto off unless being told by king. and lol? u s47 came to save those players in s48 that we shu have been harassing for so long? let me fill u on in a little something cause it seems u have no clue wat was going on in s48 before the merger and i dun blame u cause u're not from s48 so u wouldn't have known wat was going on in s48. truth is before the merger we shu were beating wei and wu based on our own true strength not by using bots. and we were capping wei and wu on a daily basis. now y would we need bots or auto off if we were already beating them without it? bullying? i expect that s47 were told stories by a certain sokun and yunfei and brainless as u people are u did not even bother to check if it were true and u simply believed them. and also if we were really using bots then pls explain to me y are there no bots in s46? i for 1 know that cantiq plays both s48 and s46 and after the merger in s46 shu were getting owned. so y not s46 and only s48? in fact i'm sure most of us play more than 1 server including u. so y are there bots in other servers only s48?

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2016-6-29 10:46:55 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Lord-Visal at 2016-6-29 11:08

Whatever you say is always correct coz you are Shu...but to branding people as brainless, I guess it's a bit too far...WE HAVE EYES TO SEE! But I suppose the one who call himself smart might be the one who was brainwashed oops sorry...Cantiq effect maybe Pardon me   BTW how do we have to waste our time checking sth is true or not true? We've got something important to do rather then checking sth worthless....I have many cuties to woo...you know! And one more thing...I'm still a newbie...this is my first server ever....I never run away...if I quit I quit for good and go to play Bannerlord 2 or sth but I can't leave just yet...my S.Xiang is pregnant!

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2016-6-29 12:12:27 |Show the author posts only
Hello , Ades n Lord Visal.
Take a look from your "long"  message , i can read that it was you crying. Not me
Btw, This Thread already OOT. I just make it clear. With less shu ppl, Wu n Wei Ally , plus Wei Clones, We still keep fighting. Not like, errrrr better not tell the name.

24 hours Wu Wei in Shu country also no problem. Just wait the time. And im gonna show you. U affraid ?? O yeah, u re affraid bro !!

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2016-6-29 12:16:35 |Show the author posts only
What a joke...! yes bring on your bots...Redfury...and bring your Redfunic in Wu and Red in Wei also...it's going to be FUN Shu is about to unleash their bots noW...LOL I'm waiting to kill those bots...as a fellow human existing on this Earth

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2016-6-29 12:18:38 |Show the author posts only
Lol, of course players from Wei s47 have no bots or clones, but S48 is the trouble here. U can easily find it ). Don't be foolish.

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2016-6-29 12:21:23 |Show the author posts only
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-29 06:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045735 second(s), 18 queries .