How to counter so many fake accounts?

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-5-21 11:11:55 |Show the author posts only
There is no solution towards this matter. Game developer also speechless right? BUT just let those at Shu ask themselves, are they really winning or simply a fake win just like how they survive, using hundred of fake chars Well it is a big shame if they called themselves the winning side and all who read this understand well that without those big amounts of fake chars, probably there arent any achievement they can make. For the losing sides, feel proud if you play like a gentleman and don't let the shemale opponents turn you down. Bring more friends to your server and play together. Maybe you will still losing, however you still have friends in game who play happily and solid as a team which they surely cannot do that with Fake chars which can't speak a word

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-5-21 11:15:20 |Show the author posts only
Probably you can share with us who are their leaders who brought so many fake chars to the game only to get a fake win. We would like to know since they might also been playing in another servers of the game

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-5-21 12:56:25 |Show the author posts only
i think multi id, fake id, whatever it is, is a new strategy.. proved with siege city event. just set auto off or low level gen (who dont get auto on yet) to stay in city gate. each line have 10s, 1 gen have 4 line, means 40s to delay. if 1 id have @least 4 gen, means 160s or 4 minute. means to drop 29 times the fake id or whatever it is to gate, and you absolutely win with doing nothing ^^. meanwhile the main character can do siege city.

How about this? Can GM solve this? example with doing auto attack to gen who offline?

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-5-21 15:05:02 |Show the author posts only
Maybe u should remember that developer alreadly slip IDENTIFY CODE on this game. It happen 20-40 minutes once. If they dont identify it they will be disconnected. It already helpful enough to decreases number of fake accounts and bots. And so many others idea is coming to make this game better.

but if u want perfection, why don't u studies hard and make a game of perfection of ur own ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-5-21 19:25:19 |Show the author posts only
syad replied at 2014-5-21 15:05
Maybe u should remember that developer alreadly slip IDENTIFY CODE on this game. It happen 20-40 min ...

sory, but i think your comment was so stupid...
where slip identify code? after maintainance was never appear again.

if you smart enough, you'll read my comment clearly. if the multi park in gate or city (to def), it dont need 20-40 minutes... and if the gen has park, what the use if they disconected?

i want the game improve, so i give the suggestion, not only comment ^^

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-5-21 19:49:44 |Show the author posts only
LoL I know I am stupid so I drag u to my stupid world.
this I would say : if u life in a world full of criminals. Why u stay there ? Why don't u come to the new world where people happy and enjoy their new life ?
My point ? Wait for s13. Play there. U will se only couple of people will own multi. Or u could stay on ur fakes world server and enjoy surrounded by 10 players only who own 10 multi each one of them lol.
welcome to my stupid world pal. Oh I forget, u're the ond who stuck on stupid world where u complain again and again without finding solutions for ur own best lol.

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-5-21 22:16:19 |Show the author posts only
syad replied at 2014-5-21 19:49
LoL I know I am stupid so I drag u to my stupid world.
this I would say : if u life in a world full  ...

wkwkw, which word expose that i am complain?
if i would complain, better i dont play anymore dude.
thats why i give suggestion, not solution, cause the only one who can made solution is GM.
i bet you S13 not only a couple of people, but all player will play more than 5 id. ^^
why you so sure that wont happen?

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-6-5 21:08:37 |Show the author posts only
Ya badboys I know what u mean bec I'm also from server s8 wei,.I'm
Thai there. I am so fed up of shu bots that I'm seriously thinking of quiting.The reason I'm hanging on there is beceause I'm hoping that Gm is serious enough to solvse this problem which is killing this game.Here's to hope,no matter how little.xd.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-11-24 18:05:29 |Show the author posts only
Shu player is the disgrace,unhonest player in this community
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-15 00:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045406 second(s), 20 queries .