Server Need To Be Merged Soon

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2016-8-10 10:19:07 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM n other player S56
S56 no need merge for now.. Wei need help yes.. They must log in more ppl like first time launch server.. Wu n Shu is balance country. Much ppl have s.hero in Shu country  and no much in wu ppl with s.hero. its balance shu n wei is stronger with much ppl have s.hero and wu not much ppl have s.hero.If WU have much ppl active because we invite our friend to join this game in s56 and many player is newbie like me off course. So Shu n Wei invited ur friend to join s56 n happy the game in S56.. So S56 its balance for shu n wu even wei if they ppl active like first launch server... Please GM s56 is not need merge soon .. Maybe 2 or 3 months.. Thanks

So belzebub wu not play clone even majority ppl is newbie in the game

Best rgds
Wu56 newbie

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2016-8-10 10:34:18 |Show the author posts only

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2016-8-10 10:37:07 |Show the author posts only
we're not ready for a merger at this time , please for the moment do not merged yet ... maybe if the merger is done throughout the player wu will stop

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2016-8-10 10:41:56 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM Chen... They are both accuses us so badly.... Shu in s56 is strong... But they are not a solid team... N then they say about clone.... Which Id is clone ? ... I'm guessing .. We ar spied by shu or Wei .. They make a lot of ID in wu, when suppression event they use that ID to hamper our move.... BUT WE NEVER COMPLAIN IT... if GM Chen need to merger ... I think it's no need in hurry.... I hope GM Chen can take a wise decision, not just hearing from the opposite opinion.... THANKS

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2016-8-10 11:03:01 |Show the author posts only
dear GM yg kata nya GM beneran.. chen oh chen..

this is SunGoKong king of WU s.56 speaking.. i think its VERY PREMATURE if u merge s.56 with other server in this time.. coz now on shu like shiryu belzebub xilan Jihyoo are starts to be powerfull ppl in shu s.56.. i think u chen as GM this game can merge us if 4-5 ppl in wu get Z.Yun first.. & i meant it seriously..
& 1 more think if shu-wei ask why is wu is very strong, its not because we have a clone.. but if we play this game with solid & compactly.. we have a grup bbm.. so we can tell the other if our country in dangers.. that is the answer why we're seen strong..

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2016-8-10 11:08:06 |Show the author posts only
yanglie replied at 2016-8-10 11:03

this is SunGoKong king of WU s.56 speaking.. i thi ...

U r right my King

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2016-8-10 11:09:59 |Show the author posts only
yanglie replied at 2016-8-10 11:03

this is SunGoKong king of WU s.56 speaking.. i thi ...

ane ikut king aja pokoknya ....

we're not ready for a merger at this time

Ushi-Cwaaannn

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2016-8-10 16:26:58 |Show the author posts only
Ign- Belzebub

After reading all the comments from Wu players, I ask dear GM to check the top 50 arena rankings of s56, u will see how overwhelming Wu is. They say that we are strong, how 7-8 active players(who never had the luxury of iron mine) supposed to fight against over 30 active players..with the strongest being top 3 in arena. If u check the activity of the members of Shu in top 50, u will see that half of them have been inactive for a long time. I will not argue with Wu players, as they will start saying ”premature”..and what not. just use the data u have for s56, i suppose u will know who is overwhelming, who is not. Just so you know, Wu already lvl 6 country, shu is barely lvl5 and wei is still at lvl 4. S51 server was merged shortly after the countries became lvl 6, how come it's premature for s56.

In s51 shu is decent enough to allow central mine to all three countries..even though they can crush both Wu and Wei. Whereas in s56, leave the iron mine, even if we dispatch at farms, they r snatched, and they say we are strong. I will not ask anything, but to check the present stats of s56 countries to see how skewed the server is, if u decide based on voices , Wu players will spam with their opinions as there are way too many of them.
This server does need a merger, both for us and almost dead Wei

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2016-8-10 16:31:12 |Show the author posts only
SunGoKong,

Even we have a BBM group, nothing there to flaunt about..Also u say We r strong..r u kidding me???, Kalomang got goddam LuXun,!!! ok maybe me and Shiryu can somehow hold our grounds..but XiLan , really? he has not even obtained Guo Jia..and u compare him
with u guys..plz do justice here and don't spout nonsense

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2016-8-10 16:49:41 |Show the author posts only
lol.. thats very balance server.. even in top 20 player 16 is wu and 4 shu... thats call balance.. rotfl
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-16 05:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043803 second(s), 19 queries .