!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2016-8-27 09:28:31 |Show the author posts only
Edited by donjuan at 2016-8-27 15:18

DonJuan
S38

As Indonesian, i'm very proud and grateful for Liliana Natsir and Tontowi Ahmad for achieving olympic gold medal in mixed doubles badminton. They gave sweet and wonderful present for Indonesian independence day celebration. Badminton is also one of my favorite sport and I know how challenging this game is.

The special from this pair was they beat their opponents all in straight set.

This would be the last olympic for Liliana Natsir,
She rose up from previous 2012 olympic failure and guided her junior Tontowi Ahmad.
She came from poor but working hard family, chased her dreams to Jakarta even with insufficient fund.
She once rode ship for days instead of airplane to attend a tournament due to lack of financial ability.

She never give up and become inspiration throughout the nation.

Congrats to Tontowi Ahmad and Liliana Natsir!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liliyana_Natsir

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2016-8-27 11:14:32 |Show the author posts only
s51
HakilDaryl

my favourite athelete is Ronda Rousey, one of the best woman MMA fighter  ..very talented, hard worker, and all package of the champion ..
i like her because ..her fighting style so unique(Judo mix brazilian jiujitsu n etc) never bores me, offcourse she hav pretty face n body too  ..i always excited to watch every  matches of  her ..
a loveable woman n kind at outside cage , but so focus n vicious inside the cage match
She held several times UFC bantam champion and records  W13 - t.k.o13 - L1 ..

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2016-8-27 11:22:18 |Show the author posts only
My fav athlete this time will be Joseph Schooling, swimming. I have 1 picture as an explanation. here it is :

From this picture shows us....in 2008 Phelps is actually Joseph's idol. But 8 years later Joseph competed with his idol, Phelps, US legendary swimmer, legend for event like Olympic and I think it is a surprise for everyone that this Joseph Schooling can won gold medal for Singapore by beating his idol, Michael Phelps. From Joseph we can learn, that nothing is impossiblel. The message for me is, it does not matter who you are now, as long as we have passion and dedication for what we're doing, we can achieve something, even by beating someone who is our idol/mentor. I'm not Singaporean. I'm Indonesian. But this time I would say Joseph Schooling is such an insipration for me.

And the reason for swimming is : swimming is affordable by everyone. And we can do it individually. It is not a sport only for certain class of people. It is simple sport. But even it is simple sport from this time Olympic we learn a lot from Joseph's case. Well done Joseph and Phelps. Both of you are legend!

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2016-8-27 11:34:10 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Matae at 2016-8-27 11:35

Favorite Athlete: Christiano Ronaldo
Favorite Sport: FootBall

I love Ronaldo because he has a great skills at football.including his dribbling,passing,shooting and whatever it is..i like him so much and i hope i can meet him in the future hahaha...

And now why i love football? because this sport is fun and easy to play,everyone can play this sport no matter if ur a man or a woman u can play it,just kick the ball with ur feet and make it goal... when i was young i always playing football with my friends and until now i still playing this football every saturday at my home.

IGN : Yunchang
Server : S62 Bugle Call

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2016-8-27 13:17:30 |Show the author posts only
My favorit atlet is Michael Phelps.  Swimming
Because he is still the world-record holder for the 100m butterfly (49.82 seconds), 200m butterfly (1:51.51), 400m individual medley (4:03.84) and the 4x100m (3:08.24) and 4x200m freestyle (6:58.55) relays, the greatest swimmer of them all has set himself one final challenge at Rio 2016. 
I like Michael Phelps because he is my role model.  I like to swim because swimming can cure asthma (trouble breathing)  If u dilligently swim regularly since childhood.

IGN lukav... Shu s12

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2016-8-27 13:29:32 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Daveltl76 at 2016-8-27 19:53

Favorite Athelete: Valentino Rossi
Favorite sport: MotoGP - The fastest motocycles race in the world

Since 1949, only 25 riders have won MotoGP title. Some of them won multiple times. There are only 2 man up to now, has won the MotoGP title more than 5 times. One of them is Valentino Rossi (7 titles). He has been racing for 20 years with many different great rivals and historical battles to the finish line. They come and they go; but Vale is always there. He pushes his will, his body, his bike to the limit every years. Now, he is still working his way to his next MotoGP titles.
How many more races? how many more titles can he win? Is he the greatest of all time? Time will tell

IGN: Dave.s39
Server: s37 Wu

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2016-8-27 14:30:27 |Show the author posts only
Favourite Athlete: Lee Chong Wei
Favourite Sport: Badminton (Men Single)

He is an inspirational player whom fighting spirit never seems to wane. Additionally, he is our beacon of national unity in times when we need it most.

IGN: Neptune
Server: S7

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2016-8-27 14:47:40 |Show the author posts only
my favorite athlete:Usain Bolt so fast.. and many record
Myfavorite sport: UFC
IGN: khaje from S38 SHU

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2016-8-27 17:46:19 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Magician at 2016-8-27 18:13

My favorite Athletes: Michael Jordan
My favorite sport: Basketball

Michael Jordan is a former American basketball player who led the Chicago Bulls to six NBA championships and won the Most Valuable Player Award five times. One of only seven players in history to win an NCAA championship, an NBA championship, and an Olympic gold medal. He is a living legend in basketball sport.

Beside that, he's more than an athletes, a successful businessman.
A well-timed investment star athlete Michael Jordan come into the billionaire ranks in 2015, and is keeping him there this year.
MJ is widely acknowledged as the greatest basketball player of all-time, but his salary rarely matched his stature.
He was the NBA's highest-paid player only twice during his 15-year career. His total career playing salary was $90 million, but Jordan has earned another billion from corporate partners since he left North Carolina in 1984. His biggest backer has always been Nike, which generates billion in revenue annually from the Jordan Brand. Nike commands 90% of the U.S. basketball shoe market, with the Jordan Brand representing more than half of that. MJ maintains his longtime endorsement relationships with Gatorade, Hanes and Upper Deck. He also owns seven restaurants and a car dealership.

His famous quote that can we adapt into daily life is:
“I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”  

Hope this story can inspire the others too.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.

Best regard,
S3~KomandanWu

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2016-8-27 19:20:13 |Show the author posts only
My favorite athlete is only cristiano ronaldo. sport: football(of course).
Why? coz for me, he is a complete football player.
passing = 10 (scale 1-10)
dribling = 10
accuracy = 10
technic = 10
shooting = 10
penalty kick = 9 (well, noone perfect )
speed = 10
corner/free kick = 10

we all know his achievements in football. just open his website in internet.

But,
i want to add 1 more reason, why i admire him.

Is This :

cristiano ronaldo has a forter kid, his name is martunis, from aceh, indonesia.
he is a supertar, he is a very busy man, he is a rich man on earth, but, he still care to people that is in need.

May God bless him always.  

9 fakta unik Martunis, anak angkat cristiano ronaldo

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-21 13:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044663 second(s), 19 queries .