[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2016-9-2 18:00:40 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Dear all, the forum event you expected is coming. This time, you need to widen your imagination to make up a story using at least three keywords that will be chosen at your option from the below five words. ”Love, journey, interesting, life and home.” Now, what are you waiting for! Write down under the event page, gold will belong to you!
Duration: Ends on Sep.4th
Servers: All Servers
Requirements:
1. Make up a story using at least three keywords that will be chosen at your option from the below five words. "Love, journey, interesting, life and home."
2. Write down your IGN and server
What's your prize:
10 Players who have the best answer will be rewarded with 100 gold.
Note:
1. The rewards will be released on Sep.5th
2. Please read the requirements carefully or else you'll lose the chance to be rewarded.
3. No abusive or rude remarks allowed in this event
4. The final explanation is reserved by COTK.
5. If you do not post your information under Forum event page, rewards will not be sent to your account.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-9-2 19:29:39 |Show the author posts only
My life is an interesting journey & i love it...

Wa0ne3
S21

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-9-2 19:31:54 |Show the author posts only
“For everything in this journey of life we are on, there is a right wing and a left wing: for the wing of love there is anger; for the wing of destiny there is fear; for the wing of pain there is healing; for the wing of hurt there is forgiveness; for the wing of pride there is humility; for the wing of giving there is taking; for the wing of tears there is joy; for the wing of rejection there is acceptance; for the wing of judgment there is grace; for the wing of honor there is shame; for the wing of letting go there is the wing of keeping. We can only fly with two wings and two wings can only stay in the air if there is a balance. Two beautiful wings is perfection. There is a generation of people who idealize perfection as the existence of only one of these wings every time. But I see that a bird with one wing is imperfect. An angel with one wing is imperfect. A butterfly with one wing is dead. So this generation of people strive to always cut off the other wing in the hopes of embodying their ideal of perfection, and in doing so, have created a crippled race.”
― C. JoyBell C.

ign : 53T4N
s 42

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-9-2 21:05:42 |Show the author posts only
Life is a journey we must go through, there is up and down in our life. sometimes we happy, sad, and others,
but we all growing up as the time pass by, and we learn about care, love, hate each other.
We have unforgetable and interesting moments, experiences, person, places, foods, races, techs that we realized we lived on in this world,
this world have many differences that make us understand each other for a better future, but we only have one home, there is our family, they always support and motivate us whatever our situation. Ideal life that we needed not simply just created, but we need to work on it and make it happen in our life.
Much love for us.
IGN /Server :Andromeda /s32

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-9-2 22:47:06 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Magician at 2016-9-2 23:16

Life is a journey and love is what makes that journey worth while and interesting to cross by when you back home with the one that you share everthing with.

All of that word have relationship and will be amazing if we put it together.

L
                          o
              H         v
          J  o u r n e y
     L       m
     I n t  e r e s t i n g
     f
    e

Sincerely,
S3~KomandanWu

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-9-2 23:23:55 |Show the author posts only
My life was a never ending journey. I worked every day find money for my family so i appreciate every time i spend quality time at home. I can refresh my mind at home by watching dvd with my wife at home and playing Clash of Three Kingdom every night. I passed every day with gratitude and enjoy my time. I believe life is a journey but how you do with your life is very important. Every decision you make can make your life very interesting. Be responsible and help people every day can make your life worthy.

Sincerely,

IGN Lukav.....s12

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2016-9-2 23:39:20 |Show the author posts only
Love is like a journey, it is interesting, it is part of your life and you begin it from a place call home.

Server-25
IGN-FâñøfBãbës

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2016-9-3 07:00:44 |Show the author posts only
Edited by donjuan at 2016-9-3 07:05

Once upon a time, there lived a king named solomon,
He was very wealthy and famous, good looking and irresistible.
With his wealth, he built his kingdom and no one dare say no to him.
But in spite all richness and glory, he never sure of love.
He was unable to determine if a woman wants him for love or for his richness and glory.

One day, he inspected one of his vineyard.
He walked around and walked further, so far that he entered a valley of lilies.
There he met a woman, she has a sweet countenance but her skin was dark due to sunburn.
Salomon found her interesting.

He was born rich, his maiden in palace all has good appearance, he met many pretty, rich, noble, well-dressed young women.
In all his splendid life, he never met a working girl in vineyard, usually girl doesnt work at vineyard.
This girl clearly doesnt care about appearance but somehow she shows sweetness. He was startled.

He tried to call this girl, but seeing a king with all the glory, she frightened, dare not to look at his face, bow down in fear so Solomon felt awkward. They then departed.

Solomon cant take his mind off her. He then decided to take a radical move.
He left his palace, put on a sheppard cloth, bought some sheeps, and went to the vineyard to meet this girl.

There their love journey began.
The sheppard tried so hard to win her heart, he constanly went there on foot while guiding his flock, sunshine burned his skin and he smelt like sheeps.
But Solomon does not give up. He did those things for quite some time until the girl fell in love with him.

By this time, Solomon finally sure whether a woman really loves him or not.
She loves him, not his glorious kingdom, not his status, not his majestic life.

At given time, he proposed her, tell her his real identity, told1 her to his palace, married her and brought her to their new home.

Now the whole nation is their home.

----this story was inspired by 'Song of Songs' from the bible.

DonJuan
S38

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2016-9-3 08:32:04 |Show the author posts only
Edited by JWKY at 2016-9-3 08:33

IGN: JWKY
SERVER: S38/40

Love contributes to an interesting life. The journey of love will lead to a meaningful life, and finally the building of a sweet home.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2016-9-3 09:06:08 |Show the author posts only
Success is not destination, but success is our journey. Sometime some people thinking success is about career, be a boss, or be a very rich man. Sometimes we forget about the most important about success. Success not only about that.We can call its success if we can love someone and have someone who love us, our wife/husband, our kids, our parents. we Have happy family, when we go home after we work,there is boy and girl call us father, and they said," mom,father's home. We have dinner together,and we tell story about each other today. Our kids tell about their school,their friend and we laugh together. U can share for ur mom about ur success, u can make ur mom very happy caused ur mom know,his son very love her and care about her, it's very wonderful if u see ur mom smile...
It's not very interesting if u success only for ur self, u can't share for others, and u will feel lonely. Success it's also about how u share ur happiness to others. So make ur life meaningful,full love and full happiness..

Warm regards with love and peace
Manu, s38 Wei
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-7 14:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044428 second(s), 20 queries .