!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2016-9-14 18:10:49 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2016-9-14 18:10

Dear all, the forum event you expected is coming. When we have a trip, we always like to take photos and record beautiful scenery through the lens. But we also need to find the beautiful things in our city where we live. Now, you could send us a photo that was taken in your city and tell us the name of the city and the meaning of photos. Share with us and gold will belong to you!
Duration: Ends on Sep.18th
Servers: All Servers
Requirements:
1. Send us a photo that was taken in your city. You need to write down the meaning of the photo and name of the city.
2. Write down your IGN and server
What's your prize:
15 Players who have the best answer will be rewarded with 100 gold.
Note:
1. The rewards will be released on Sep.19th
2. If you do not post your information under forum event page, rewards will not be sent to your account.
3. Please read the requirements carefully or else you'll lose the chance to be rewarded.
4. No abusive or rude remarks allowed in this event
5. The final explanation is reserved by COTK.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-9-14 22:19:26 |Show the author posts only
Edited by donjuan at 2016-9-14 22:21

DonJuan
S38

City: Jakarta

Meaning: Friendship
HardRock Cafe at Pacific Place Jakarta was the venue where I met my fellow s40 shu players for the first time.
After spending countless hours fighting side by side at COTK, some of us finally decided to meet.

Mr. Pampam suggested the venue and he generously treated us dinner. I remember that very fresh margarita!
After the rendezvous, we share some pictures to our COTK group so some of us may know each other better.

Hopefully we will meet again soon.
COTK has helped me enlarge my network with such good friends.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-9-14 23:31:21 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Magician at 2016-9-19 22:30

First, I have the urge to explain that Indonesia is the biggest archipelago in the world: Indonesia, a country of around 250 million people located in South East Asia, is abundant in natural beauty, soaring volcanoes, spectacular rice terraces, and some of the best diving in the world. Aside from the odd location in Bali and Java, the cities are of little known with people. For longer stays, being in a larger city with Western amenities makes some of these seemingly characterless cities a lot more attractive especially when you develop a network of like-minded friends and have the ability to travel to some spectacular locations. one of them is Ternate, located in the east of Indonesia.

Ternate is a very clean friendly city with easy access to recreation spots and little congestion. These are several big pluses considering that this is the one of the main woe in East Indonesia's other cities.
I have 2 important reasons why i choose this photo. First, Indonesia currency (Rp.1000) use this photo as a backround. And its the place when Total Solar Eclipse of 2016 March 9 happened. A solar eclipse results when the moon passes directly between the Earth and the sun, casting a shadow over the Earth. It is only possible during the new moon phase, when the dark side of the moon faces the Earth. And the city of Ternate is one of the best place in Indonesia to watch that.

Sincerely,
S3~KomandanWu

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-9-15 02:31:44 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Li-Guang at 2016-9-15 02:34

Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

This rare photo of Li-Guang and his beloved son Fox was taken this summer at U.S. Cellular Field, home of the Chicago White Sox. In the background you can see the famous Chicago skyline featuring the Sears Tower - which for a long time was the tallest skyscraper in the world. Three years earlier Fox's mother and I had our first date at this very same ballpark. Sentimental to me for many reasons, I hope to continue having memorable moments here for years to come.

Li-Guang.s20 server 12

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-9-15 08:19:24 |Show the author posts only

Chicago IL located in the united states of america. This city means a lot to me because it is where i grew up. The city contains memories my family,friends and I. It is a very pretty city and Downtown Chicago would be the best place to visit in Chicago because the skyline are very beautiful. Since downtown is by the lake, you can get a boat ride and go out to the lake and relax. Overall, this is a really great city.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-9-15 09:20:25 |Show the author posts only
Here is a photo of my favorite spot in Auckland New Zealand (muriwai beach)
This place means a lot to me because i have had so many memories here. this is the first place i learnt how to fish. first place i learnt how to surf and first place i nearly lost my life as well being a idiot going to far out to sea. its amazingly beautiful and so many places to go

S61 LilElvii

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2016-9-15 13:53:33 |Show the author posts only
I post my picture from my country i have born. The picture about 2 statue about 2 animal that is shark and alligator fighting for their life. The name of my country is SURABAYA based from that statue, "SURA" in javanese its mean shark and "BAYA" in javanese mean alligator. My home country is located at Java Island at Indonesia. Surabaya is the second biggest province after Jakarta. The story said that the city founder first seen a fight between shark and alligator in city location and inspired to give the name SURABAYA. I live and proud of my city SURABAYA. Thanks

IGN Lukav >>shu s12

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2016-9-15 14:52:34 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Djay at 2016-9-15 14:58

IGN : Wakatobi.s32
Server 29

Jakarta, Capital city of Indonesia

Sunday morning activity in Taman Fatahilah, Old city area of Jakarta.

The ancient city of Jakarta was named Batavia. This building used to be a Batavia City Hall, built in the 17th century on the orders of the governor general of the Dutch Johan van Hoorn. Since 1974 the building was inaugurated as a museum and named Fatahillah. The area is now used as attractions at home and abroad.

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2016-9-15 18:57:20 |Show the author posts only
IGN= StelumVict
SHU S16

Location = Serang District, Banten Province INDONESIA

After saying the mantra "you touch my skin haram, haram you drink my blood, you are forbidden to eat flesh, veins kawang, wesi bone, skin of steel, I come out of the womb of the mother. I say la ilaha illahu ". So at that moment he thrust the dagger into the thighs, arms, stomach and other body parts. At that time he also grabbed the neck of the attractions of a small child as he drew his machete into the child. Surprisingly the former is missing a bolt machete scar that is very dangerous for the child.Attractions that are very dangerous we used to know called Debus, Debus said that martial arts originated from al-Madad area. The longer the martial arts is growing and growing in all societies as an art entertainment offerings for the community. Core of the show is still very strong movement or martial arts and weapons use. Debus arts offerings are widely used and focus on a person's immune players against sharp objects, and sort of sharp weapon is called the Debus. Grow and develop this art since hundreds of years ago, along with the development of Islamic religion in Punjab. In awalna this art has the function as the spread of religion, but in the Dutch colonial period and during the reign of Sultan Agung Tirtayasa. This martial art is used to evoke the spirit of the warrior and the people who made offerings against Dutch colonialism. Because at that power is not balanced, which has a dutch weapons very complete and sophisticated. Continue to urge the fighters and people of offerings, the only weapons they have no other martial arts heritage of Debus, and they take the fight as guerrillas.According to some historical sources, Debus has a relationship with the congregation in the teachings of Islam. Which in essence is very thick with religious philosophy, they are in a very happy face to face with his god. They slammed their ketubuh sharps, no effort but because God alone. If God did not allow a machete, machetes and bullets injure them. And they will not hurt.
      At this time many warriors living in the Village Walantaka Debus, District Walantaka, Serang District. Which is unfortunate presence diminished the longer whistle, because the young men would rather find another livelihood. And because this attraction is also quite dangerous to do, because not many players Debus who rarely harmed by lack of exercise and there are "ignorant" to show they are doing. So the longer the cultural heritage is increasingly extinct. In the past we can see the attraction of this whistle offerings in many areas, but now there are only Debus attractions at the event - a specific event. So not every day we can see this attraction. Cultural heritage, which is increasingly eroded by the changing times.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2016-9-15 21:18:19 |Show the author posts only
Edited by manu at 2016-9-15 22:18

Sunset At Mount Bromo, Mount Bromo one of the best view at Indonesia. its an active volcano And part of the Tengger massif, in East Java,Indonesia. The nama of Bromo Derived from javanese pronunciation of Brahma, The Hindu creator god.
Tengger is ethnic group And live near at Bromo Mountain, They still keep there traditional culture. They claim to be the descendants of the Majapahit Princes. Tengger society since the Beginning of a devout Hindu And a bit different to the one in Bali. Tengger Hindus are old And not AS hindu's generally have a temple or shrine AS a places of worship. Tengger ethnic in Bromo Mount routinely hold some ceremonies. When the celebration is not only Visit by people from all over the Hindu people of Tengger Bromo,but the Hindu people of Bali who feel They are descendants of the king of Majapahit. Not only that but by all tourist too,so u can see the beauty view And also u got the interest in tradional ethnic experience...

Manu
S38 Wei

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-3 23:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045813 second(s), 20 queries .