[Forum Event]Send Us Photo and Win Gold

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2016-9-14 23:31:21 |Show all posts
Edited by Magician at 2016-9-19 22:30

First, I have the urge to explain that Indonesia is the biggest archipelago in the world: Indonesia, a country of around 250 million people located in South East Asia, is abundant in natural beauty, soaring volcanoes, spectacular rice terraces, and some of the best diving in the world. Aside from the odd location in Bali and Java, the cities are of little known with people. For longer stays, being in a larger city with Western amenities makes some of these seemingly characterless cities a lot more attractive especially when you develop a network of like-minded friends and have the ability to travel to some spectacular locations. one of them is Ternate, located in the east of Indonesia.

Ternate is a very clean friendly city with easy access to recreation spots and little congestion. These are several big pluses considering that this is the one of the main woe in East Indonesia's other cities.
I have 2 important reasons why i choose this photo. First, Indonesia currency (Rp.1000) use this photo as a backround. And its the place when Total Solar Eclipse of 2016 March 9 happened. A solar eclipse results when the moon passes directly between the Earth and the sun, casting a shadow over the Earth. It is only possible during the new moon phase, when the dark side of the moon faces the Earth. And the city of Ternate is one of the best place in Indonesia to watch that.

Sincerely,
S3~KomandanWu

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-18 08:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039839 second(s), 20 queries .