Print Prev. thread Next thread

Announcement about the Dangerous of Illegal Recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2016-10-17 23:17:59 |Show all posts
this thread has been started 4 days ago, by far it cleared noobienoob and hehemhem names , am not gonna doubt any of these players, the question is : who are the players with the fake gold cause I still don't see any banned accounts or lists of banned accounts. I expect we will see some names that nobody has ever seen before , maybe this thread is already forgotten like the ones before , I feel bad for us who used real money while others enjoyed the half price and are important names in the game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-11-4 21:13:33 |Show all posts
20 days and no lists, seems all ppl are legit, so why is that warning on illegal recharge keep showing on our news in game ?
am just glad that HeHemHem can afford 250k$ to play the game , and am really grateful that he doesn't need sleep or ro cause he can farm all the 24 hrs of the day.
I am also grateful to those who know how to fake recharge and pm me the way

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-11-24 22:03:05 |Show all posts
it is only a month now since this thread was created, no lists, only stop those who illegally recharged from recharging again , I bet most have noticed how so many big players can't even activate 30% boost anymore , well I wish I had someone teach me how to fake rc long ago. As for the admins and GMs of this forum, please remove the news tab in game about illegal recharge , I hate seeing crap when I log in the game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-9 18:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039272 second(s), 20 queries .