Print Prev. thread Next thread

Announcement about the Dangerous of Illegal Recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2016-10-14 13:37:47 |Show all posts
any compensation for us who supporting you with LEGAL recharging method? since we damaged by players who did ILLEGAL recharge with wheel competition, red envelope event (got purple armcraft) liegement cards, etc
thx.

叶尚, shu44

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-10-16 01:12:36 |Show all posts
This issue should have been stop maybe before it spread out wide, if u have good customer support team, who willing want to listen ur customers not only replies messages that with asap asap, event worst, never reply lol, and ur asap is more than 4 days fyi, who knows players already tries to inform u guys but u dun give a damn until now, i think now this problem hit u hard n big huh.
U may have a good product but with lousy cs, well u are not the one who swimming in this bussiness man, and ur cs team is the worst cs team on every game online i played lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-10-18 13:47:11 |Show all posts
release the name every 3 days or weeks, i don't want to compete with fake gold user, this is ur fault chen, u and all ur IT team, ur security program or whatever program u using, cant detected every illegal activity, ESPECIALLY gold abuse and abnormal stats, for God sake u maintenance every damn week!, this is business, u created the game, we pay for ur game, u promise this game will be enjoyable, fun , etc2, and when it become business, i need u to act pro. this is so lame, or maybe one of ur staff playing "god" there? but whatever it is u fix this and give us the name, this is very serious problem as fyi, and u must give us "legit" player an compensations as ur failure for against this cracked a hole shit thing which damage several legit player who SUPPORT u for being honest pocket players.

regards

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-10-19 00:29:57 |Show all posts
1 more thing, maybe u and the fake gold abuser have this bargaining bout like "pay the rest or get banned" thing, i know thatbkind of drill, but..make sure u do it right, like if they have to pay let say 10k usd for
the "missing numbers" then they must pay 10k, no bargain like well ok 8k and u free, remember 2300 cost 100usd, if u do that,thats mean the still got advantage and we still got cheated..well thats only u and them know it, but someone once said..karma is a b1tch bro, just saying lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-10-24 14:11:46 |Show all posts
..still haven't see the lists....

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-10-26 20:10:41 |Show all posts
well, i will stop rc, until i see the lists and prove that gm really act for this issue, i mean, why bother rc, if illegal rc still all around the game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-2 11:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043759 second(s), 20 queries .