Have a look at our New Version

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2016-10-17 11:10:39 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2016-10-17 11:10

The new version coming strikingly, with great functions and better optimization, can’t wait to see it with you!

1. Enemies' horn sounds everywhere. Are you still anxious about the weak strength? New Awakened Heroes and new Special Hero assist you come to the top of the Kingdoms!
[Special Heroes]

S.Jing

[Awakened Heroes]

Awakened J.Wei

Awakened P.Tong

Awakened X.H.Dun

2. Improvements
(1) Armscraft
① You can preview the Arms effect andits special effect by clicking the Arms

② Arms equipped or not will have an influence on the initiatives
③ Auto Sell function added in Armscraft shown below can help you sell what color of arms you've chosen and get cast at the same time.
(2) Rewards and the NPC difficulty are increased in the World Event
(3) Tech:  various type of tech added to increase your resources storage
(4) Exp Buff:  Buff obtained from events including Medal of Honor, Dirlls, etc are also be valid to Server Competition, Server Quest.
(5) Auto recruit: Help your Hero recruit automaticallyonce getting enough food.
(6) Will of God(one of events in the Game): an 10-timebuy button added to better your game experience
(7) Suit Works: A display added to let you know timelyhow many S-Iron you still have

(8) Tech Works: World Event and Slaves Capture

(9) Increaseson the maximum number of silver
(10) Foster: The previous result will not be saved whenyou click Forster. Once the Hide thesaving reminder button you choose, there'll be no any reminder when savingthe results even if any negative attributes appears.
(11) Buff display: when the number ofBuff displayed in the battle are more than 8, it'll be shown automatically inthe next line.  

All data above is only for reference, please take the in-game as the precedence

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-9-2 16:28:24 |Show all posts
The look at your New Version make me surprised and I love to play this game. I want to have more new ideas that help me finding the solutions to make the games easy for me. Also from the https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/ I can find more information that will help me to make better decisions.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 07:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038669 second(s), 21 queries .