Print Prev. thread Next thread

Investigation for Server Merger of S1 and S2

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-6-6 04:43:52 |Show all posts
I vehemently disagree. I'm Vanillakun from server 1 and Id like to be the original thank you very much. But other reasons is I'm from Wu and all of Wu can attest if you decide to merge the only ones winning will be Wei and Shu..Wei had these players as bots and Shu these spenders. Wu is made up out of players who play fair and grow slowly. This will be a great power disadvantage and I swear you will lose more players this way. If you want to have server merge give all of Wu players some special heroes only for Wu so we will have a power balance. Sun Ce, Sun Xiang Shang, The Di sisters, Lu Xun, ect. according to our level ad rank..otherwise this won't be fair at all..otherwise this server merge will have a great power disadvantage for Shu and Wu, mostly Wu. Us in Wu are sick of being attacked near the capital every single day..6 or more times each day on our tough days. If you guys do this merge you will see players quitting. And no new players will want to play this game anymore. Other than that I disagree on the server merge alltogether. Thanks for hearing me out if you are reading this..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-12 11:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037478 second(s), 22 queries .