Chen, Please Merger s51 with s56,,,

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-3 22:40:18 |Show all posts
53 never asked to merge with 51

I did question Chen after why they would merge shu dominance with shu dominance

I'm not saying not to merge 51. I'm asking why wu56 wants us when wei56 is so sad they clearly need wei dominant server not shu dominant. I too have character on 56. And last week my lvl 32 hero held rank 4 in kills for hours

So u mention what shu will get for players and we know what wu will get, why omit what wei will get? Guess cause we know answer

Only wei55 has enough positive to cancel out the negative wei56.

Merge or not you can't deny 55+56 makes sense

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-4 00:19:14 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-3-4 00:33
Dyolox replied at 2017-3-3 22:40
53 never asked to merge with 51

I did question Chen after why they would merge shu dominance with s ...

it does make sense, but, if so what about s55 and s56 Shu, arent you dooming them(I have played in s56 Shu and don't want them to be doomed like this-IGN- Belzebub). atleast in s51, wei and shu are allies. You must also admit that merger can never satisfy all 3 countries.

I was retorting to your comment that s51 Wu is being an idiot asking for merger.
From the looks of we are barely holding our players, 4-5 months of total suppression and people will lose interest, and if this goes on Wu s51 might totally disband.( we were on the verge of it). Since, we have no way out, we are forced to ask for merger. It's not as if we want it, we have no other way out.

Why are we even arguing on this? It's not as if it is going to happen unless GM wants to. I would request fellow Wu s51 members to PM Chen, and not post on forum. That only leads to nonsensical arguments, jibes and sometimes...lies.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-5 17:48:34 |Show all posts
If you are able to snatch iron whether it be our tardiness or our 'lack' of man power, then it says a lot about our server. It is balanced however you look at it.

Even you are able to snatch up exp barbs from Wei today.

Shu does not have more players than Wu and Wei combined. Simply another lie.

Wu likes to play dead in hopes of a merger. Pretty lame if you ask me.

GM if you want to see the truth, look at Wu's activity when plunder barbies are out suddenly the number of active players sky rocket!

The reason why wu numbers low during dispatch and country time is because they are playing dead and cry with screenshots.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-6 20:00:06 |Show all posts
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-5 17:48
If you are able to snatch iron whether it be our tardiness or our 'lack' of man power, then it says  ...

Again! Who are you, it's ok if you are pointing out facts, but I hate these kinds of moronic replies. Shu only lose mine when they have a plunder on and they are too busy hitting the plunder. And we have stolen mine 10 times in 4 months!! big achievement,yeah?
When Did I say that we cannot go to Wei...we can go to Wei, but since they leave us alone, we reciprocate. That day, we went to Wei since Wei took our barbs...that's it. We said we cannot handle combined onslaught of Wei and Shu..either of the country alone, we can handle. was my answer so difficult to understand?
Furthermore, you even want to take ourplunder..no Dispatch no plunder...gosh, you want everything!!!huh
So Dog, keep barking. I am not gonna dignify your stupid responses with a reply.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-7 00:17:27 |Show all posts
Moronic, yes sir you are exactly that.

Are you not the same person who advised other players "requesting a merge" to quit instead of whining on forums?

An obnoxious moron and a contradictory one at that.

Woof woof

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-7 08:28:35 |Show all posts
Edited by harunoyuki at 2017-3-7 09:29
either of the country alone, we can handle.

Enough said

Furthermore, you even want to take ourplunder

Wu took shu's plunder when shu's manpower is low with wu alone. Shu took wu's plunder how many times with totally no help from wei? I think 0? So you are allow to steal shu's plunder and shu isn't allowed to steal wu's. I see.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-7 11:30:47 |Show all posts
Dear Players,

We have noted down your request. Please gives us time to look through this as we don't get paid enough for this constant whining.

Thank you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-7 12:32:32 |Show all posts
PLEASE MERGE 45 55 AND 56!!!!

THEY ALL HAVE IMBALANCE - SHU 45 GOOD, Wei 55 GOOD, 56 Wu GOOD.

S51 and S53 RECENTLY MERGE HAVE MANY PLAYERS!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-8 20:32:05 |Show all posts
Merge merge merge

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-8 21:06:53 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-3-8 21:08
harunoyuki replied at 2017-3-7 08:28
Enough said

Point 1: We are only distressed because you are allied, stress on the word "allied" If those tactics were not involved,hmm, our players would not have asked for merger.

Point 2: You are absolutely welcome to steal our plunder. When did i say you cannot. Thing is time and again the merger is voiced, people counter it by saying that they cannot steal our plunder! Again, do you want wu to hand over our plunders to you voluntarily or do you want to see everyone in Wu gone, so that you can enjoy our plunder indefinitely? That was your plan wasn't it, " to make Wu players quit"

People say that we play "dead", simple answer..not enough Food and RO to defend. Do we like Shu camping at Wu, day in and day out, well you know the answer.

Finally Dogknt calling me a hypocrite for asking players to quit when the asked for merger! Really, when?
When Wei asked?- Lol, I only came to know  that wei asked for merger after they s51/53 actually got merged. Or is it s56? There, i have been again, for merger than against it! And if someone in Wu told people to quit, do I represent everyone in Wu?..If I am a hypocrite because of it, I may as well be.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-18 14:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041758 second(s), 19 queries .