Author: katyaluna

Chen, Please Merger s51 with s56,,,

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-9 09:53:01 |Show all posts
Hey Mr Know it ALL

Point 1 - When Wu / Wei allied and gangbanged Shu AND when WU stole Shu plunder barbies daily, I do not recall anyone from Shu asking for a merge with a strong Shu. Those were also the times when iron was scarce, there were no resources war map nor mining events. So please stop whining for a merge and make it look like Wu is doing badly when they are in fact as strong as Shu or Wei.

Point 2 - Being able to defend against countries when plunder barbies spawn reflects quite a bit about the strength of the country. So does snatching iron, catching 7 MengHuos, number of individuals in top 50 arena, the list goes on. So WHY WOULD WE NOT BRING UP THE SAME STORY TO COUNTER THE FACT YOU CRY WU'S ALLEGED WEAKNESS? ALLEGED being the key word. I bring you the same point I made in number 1. Shu lost exp barbies everyday to Wu, but we did not bring screen shots to GM and cry for a merge.

I will not troll through the forum to find you the exact quote you made but you did point out to another player they might as well quit because this game is about PAY to WIN.

Nothing personal against Wu players but it shows you are all pussy including Kalomang who has not replied to another guy about merging 45 55 and 56 which would be a far better merge than with 51 which is already a balanced server. I guess he is trembling in fear against Aceang. Pussy.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-9 11:18:04 |Show all posts
You are absolutely welcome to steal our plunder. When did i say you cannot. Thing is time and again the merger is voiced, people counter it by saying that they cannot steal our plunder! Again, do you want wu to hand over our plunders to you voluntarily

Let me repeat what i said. Wu stole Shu's plunder WITHOUT Wei's help. Shu stole Wu's plunder ONLY WITH Wei's help. When did I say I want wu to hand over plunder voluntarily? I am merely stating a fact here, that wu isn't as weak as they portray themselves to be. Why do kalomang want to merge with 51? The answer is obvious. He thinks he can continue to reign here.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-20 14:06:20 |Show all posts
harunoyuki replied at 2017-3-9 11:18
Let me repeat what i said. Wu stole Shu's plunder WITHOUT Wei's help. Shu stole Wu's plunder ONLY  ...

who said kalomang wanted to continue his reign? Look s53/51 wu is already out of players and besides wu 56 is overpwering in their server...while in s51 wu is dead and shu and wei is overpowering so it would be more balanced if the two servers merge....i hope u got my point .....and that doesn't have a connection.with kalomang wanted to continue his reign

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-21 10:25:52 |Show all posts
Dead and playing dead are two very different things lol.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-21 10:46:24 |Show all posts
Edited by Dogknt at 2017-3-21 10:47
Chiyo22 replied at 2017-3-20 14:06
who said kalomang wanted to continue his reign? Look s53/51 wu is already out of players and besid ...

ROFL - s51 is NOT a dead server!! Neither is Wu. GET IT RIGHT! THEY PLAY DEAD. Do you want screenshots during 7 catches, MOH, and plunder?? holy shit how can anyone be so dumb?

Even Dash4all king of wu51 admitted Wu strong enough to face any country 1v1. This peasant needs to GTFO. Go ask for a merge with a dead server like 55 or 45. The point of a merger is to balance out completely dead servers, bloody moron.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-22 14:55:16 |Show all posts
Enough lah... we all just play... everyone can give his opinion. Let GM take the decision .. so we enjoy the game without drama...  

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-22 15:12:12 |Show all posts
Ok fine u win but u dont hell need to sa fucking bad words neither to say bloody moron

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-22 23:35:44 |Show all posts
Kalomang replied at 2017-3-22 14:55
Enough lah... we all just play... everyone can give his opinion. Let GM take the decision .. so we e ...

Hahahahaha your right let gm decide

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-23 11:53:31 |Show all posts
Hei Dogknt.. please dont said such a bad words to other people here.. especially with a girl.. thats not polite ok.. here is i said: "i'm SunGoKong king of WU s.56, i dont like to be fight here.. & u know i who wants to reign ur country.. are u scare your country to be reign by SunGoKong & all of my Generals Dogknt?? If yes said it with honestly.. if not lets have a merge & we proved it.. ok ok.. wkwkwk.. sory.. i was overacting now.. dont me tion it ok & dont angry with me ya.. cause i love to kidding kidding.. wkwkwkwk"

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-3-24 09:02:00 |Show all posts
Edited by Dogknt at 2017-3-24 09:07

It is because all Wu do is cry to GM for a merge when they know it is a balanced server.

So please stfu and let pictures do the talking. I get sent pictures from my friend unfriendly everyday. Wu is competent to control and dominate map if they try.

The fact is, there are times when Shu / Wei / Wu are all busy at different times. A country dominates when the others are not available. Wu takes this as "we are weak" and cry about it.

So I stand by my words. Bloody morons trying to fool GM so can be even stronger without trying. F U 2

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 02:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042912 second(s), 19 queries .