Chen, Please Merger s51 with s56,,,

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

61#
Post time 2017-4-3 19:03:13 |Show the author posts only
Jess20 replied at 2017-4-3 13:22
Hello Ms. Dale... I have a question, Why you are asking an IQ test to a person who didn't have an  ...

Maybe it's a test thou and he need it becuz he let his arrogance lead him

!threads!

Friends

Money

62#
Post time 2017-4-3 19:05:15 |Show the author posts only
Rochelle replied at 2017-4-3 17:03
Hey Mr.UNRESPECTABLE...Answer her now. You can answer her easily if you have an IQ.

Ok Mi'lady go back our server and play politely and cool but not cold *kick's her to our server*
BYE BYE!!!!!! Cya later hahahaha

!threads!

Friends

Money

63#
Post time 2017-4-3 23:02:29 |Show the author posts only
You question dogs intellect?

I question this intellect

"Yes callboy, wE Dont playing in dead server , that's why we choose s 51 , so far I see s51 the best balance server ever... s 56 joining there I think no make any big change.. we just really lack of ppl active . Hope u can understand why we need merge... thx callboy" quote from kalomang

Best balance ever, his words. What happens to scales that are balanced when you throw  weight all on one side?

This morning wei51 and wei56 fought in tourney. Not one wei56 showed up. Last week wu51 and wei51 meet in group battle and wei lose. And idk where you get your info but my buddy leiyin is strong but not stronger then Kalomang.

DianWei s51 Wei

!threads!

Friends

Money

64#
Post time 2017-4-4 07:50:04 |Show the author posts only
That hurt Dyolox have faith in your subordinates! Maybe I have a trump card you don't know! Lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

65#
Post time 2017-4-4 10:54:34 |Show the author posts only
chiyo says " wu51 beat wu 56 in tourney".

we know wu s56 is very strong (there is kalomang etc & all server can see in group battle rank) so if wu s51 can beat them & win tourney mean wu s51 have enough active ppl n have a lot strong ID

so add strong wu to other strong wu server = more dead server

dont know why wu s51 need merger?? i think they strong enough

!threads!

Friends

Money

66#
Post time 2017-4-4 14:00:03 |Show the author posts only
Rainbow6 replied at 2017-4-4 10:54
chiyo says " wu51 beat wu 56 in tourney".

we know wu s56 is very strong (there is kalomang etc & a ...

Yes... Maybe wu s51 is stronger than wu s56, but wu s51 is not stronger than wei and shu s51 (just being honest.. no offense guyzzz ). Also the cities of wu s51 is still not half of the cities of shu and wei s51. (last checked April 4, 2017. Time: 1:50 pm. Cities: shu: 103 Wei: 103 wu: 44) see? wu cities didn't even reach the cities of shu and wei. Also wu s51 always lose on country quest. Shu and wei can reach the cities beside the capital of wu. Hehehehe sorry.. just sharing my opinion lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

67#
Post time 2017-4-4 17:16:44 |Show the author posts only
No one gets anyone point becuz u guys misunderstand each other u both let ur prides win and it's not good to questions each others intelligence this is just a game dont take it too personally....games are for entertaiment and fun not for personal arguements.....sorry to say but i thinks gm does not agree with this merge if they agree to it they should be replying right now

!threads!

Friends

Money

68#
Post time 2017-4-5 22:25:35 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-6 00:35
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-9 09:53
Hey Mr Know it ALL

Point 1 - When Wu / Wei allied and gangbanged Shu AND when WU stole Shu plunder  ...

Point 1: when wu didnot ally with wei, Shu was punting both countries left and right. Forget centre, we couldn't hold Wuyang region. We allied with wei because otherwise we wouldn't survive one-on-one versus you guys. Even after we allied, we were considerate enough to share the mine at centre with Shu when we could have not done so. So, when wu, which was not even the strongest country, was ganged upon by Shu(which merged with strong s53) and wei, yes we are at disadvantage. You say you didnot ask for merger when Wu-wei allyed...lol, we gave you free pass to centre mines, both Wei and Wu didnot go after your plunder, and except city siege at centre, Shu used to win all other events. when were you ever suppressed to this extent as we are now!! Have a little shame and dignity before commenting.

You guys went fully douche didn't you, after merger, kicked Wu as soon as you got the chance, not only blocking us from centre, but not allowing us to dispatch anywhere, going as far a orchestrating with wei to make sure we lose events and get less points. Shu went even as far as targeting our Resource tiles, just to prevent us from getting resources.(well, that was mutual later on). As i remember your then king's statements " we will suppress wu so much that we will make them quit. " We didnot, did we, and we are "pussies". If we are so, so we are.

Nice of you say that we steal your plunder, which once in two weeks, and forgetting to mention that you take our plunders literally on a daily basis. yeah, your talk is nothing but a load of crap. Defending plunder is very easy..block key cities auto off, and other countries are busy hitting their plunder, only a fraction of either wei or shu goes offensive. when only wu has plunder...we have lost it almost always. Such pathetic words, DogKnt!!! I wouldnot argue if not for you warping the truth for your own convenience. You keep saying that I asked some one to quit because they requested for merger, can you refresh my memory when i did so?

Everything is known to the GM's. if they think they will have us merge, they will, same goes for the contrary. no matter how much we shout, how much profanities we throw at each other, it doesn't matter.

Stats: Top 20

10 Shu
6 Wei
4 Wu.

yeah we are "strong" ..lol, 16 vs 4 is a pretty "balanced" matchup.

i made my point because i want to see Wu not suppressed, otherwise i am happy playing my own game. (seeing that shu is self-imploding, thanks to your queen "want-it-all"). you call us pussy or whatever, but you are the biggest pussies when you allied with Wei to suppress us, even when you are the strongest country in the server. If we are pussies, hat's off to your 'self-righteous' attitude.

!threads!

Friends

Money

69#
Post time 2017-4-6 00:36:59 |Show the author posts only
LeiYin replied at 2017-3-21 10:25
Dead and playing dead are two very different things lol.

Pardon my comment, we learn't from you

!threads!

Friends

Money

70#
Post time 2017-4-6 00:40:06 |Show the author posts only
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-24 09:02
It is because all Wu do is cry to GM for a merge when they know it is a balanced server.

So please ...

Nicely done, how many weeks did you wait for it?
That only proves how far you will go to show that you are right, haha!
Are you trying to convince Gm or us? Either of it is futile, garbage-mouth
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-28 12:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043934 second(s), 19 queries .