Print Prev. thread Next thread

Chen, Please Merger s51 with s56,,,

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

81#
Post time 2017-4-11 17:48:13 |Show the author posts only
"ghost town"  adopted from zhugeliang empty city tactic lol, seem empty but in some event will be lot active ID to fight back

!threads!

Friends

Money

82#
Post time 2017-4-11 20:53:44 |Show the author posts only
Rainbow6 replied at 2017-4-11 17:48
"ghost town"  adopted from zhugeliang empty city tactic lol, seem empty but in some event will be lo ...

and who do we call???? "The Ghostbusters"

!threads!

Friends

Money

83#
Post time 2017-4-11 21:55:31 |Show the author posts only
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-12 02:29
Rainbow6 replied at 2017-4-11 17:48
"ghost town"  adopted from zhugeliang empty city tactic lol, seem empty but in some event will be lot active ID to fight back

Wow meaning LeiYin or DianWei had become ZhugeLiang, and now dash4all is trying to follow them with the same tactic to ask for merger. As I know it GM was well aware of this silly pretense. That is why he merge 53 (with strong shu) into s51 (with strong shu). The silly empty city tactic just backfired on them without them realizing it and it might again.

As they say, "careful what you wish for, it might just come true". That is only half the phrase. The unwritten second half is "but you may not like it". I like to see the outcome of this. Now I had my eye on this thread.

!threads!

Friends

Money

84#
Post time 2017-4-13 20:05:32 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-13 20:14
g1oria replied at 2017-4-11 21:55
Wow meaning LeiYin or DianWei had become ZhugeLiang, and now dash4all is trying to follow them with ...

This is not silly technique sister. Try defending onslaught of 2 countries simultaneously for a month against 6 10k+ init and 7-8 9.5k+ players. I am sure your food, silver and RO will go down the drain, specially if defending parties are inferior in numbers. Its not that we want to see them camping at our capitals day in and day out, we are forced to stop defending so that we have enough food to defend for plunders and resource intensive events like Catch and MOH. This lead to people accusing us that we follow "ghost town" tactics. Our "ghost town" tactics is not intentional.

Furthermore, don't know whether you are from s51 or not, to make our catch difficult, both Shu and occasionally Wei send their 10k+ init players to Wu just so we spend more resources for catch. All the low and mid VIP players go to Wei. So, there you go, it's a huge operation, which has been going on for past 6 months, just so that they can suppress us. This is not a complaint mind it, just an explanation for how resource deficit we are.

Thirdly, are we scared that we will merge with a strong shu and strong wei? well we dont care seriously!!, What we want is a change, thats it. Whether the change is good or bad, it cant get worse than now...with no mine, not winning most events, losing our plunder at crazy rate day by day, Shu, Wei camping our capital day in and day out.

In conclusion, please understand the scenario before commenting about "trying to follow what Wei did"...it was a joke for LeiYin and he got it, unfortunately you did not. And unless you are the GM, I or anyone in s51 cant do much of anything with your "interest"

!threads!

Friends

Money

85#
Post time 2017-4-15 15:22:44 |Show the author posts only
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-15 15:52

Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-13 20:05
This is not silly technique sister. Try defending onslaught of 2 countries simultaneously for a month against 6 10k+ init and 7-8 9.5k+ players. I am sure your food, silver and RO will go down the drain ... And unless you are the GM, I or anyone in s51 cant do much of anything with your "interest"
Why attempt to be sweet when you actually have intention to insult?

By the way your exaggeration of is amusing. Well, a lot of people exaggerate but to do it beyond logic is simply ... Okay, I have no words to describe it. If I use "stupidity", you will regard it as flaming. So, defending against stronger players can drain silver? How many tourney events against strong servers have you participated in? Perhaps you will never realized that GM don't pay attention to "over exaggeration" because your exaggeration had always defy logic.

Making inference to GM is really tempting me. It is unwise to make challenges like these.

!threads!

Friends

Money

86#
Post time 2017-4-15 21:45:21 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-15 22:02
g1oria replied at 2017-4-15 15:22
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-13 20:05
This is not silly technique sister. Try defending onslaught of  ...

I see, you can be insulting to me and LeiYin and I cannot be to you? Specially all I said which is remotely close to insulting that 'we cant do anything much with your interest'. Rest is explaination for your mockery to the "ghost town" coined by us in s51. It's a situation and not tactics. ( done by many servers, not just us) So it's not insulting when you mock our situation and dismiss it as falsehood ? In retrospect, I should have added some colourful words, if you wanted me to be truely insulting.

Nonsensical reply from your part isn't it. Dismissing my reason as 'over-exaggerated' and 'stupid', doesnot make you right and make me wrong.

Please explain what is beyond logic? Once food is over, we need to swop silver for food which is at the rate of 17.6k food per 23k silver. To fill a general's troops at 195k total troops we require to spend 80k food but get back at max 40k silver with all exp boosts involved. Therefore, the silver to food conversion is not 1:1. If I was lying, why my silver reduced from 690m to 30m before I had to cut down? Comment after you are in my shoes. Over-exaggeration, is it? Who the hell are you, are you from s51 Wu, or do you know the condition of my resources, or are you GM ?

Should I not save the limited food or silver I have for vouchers? Am I to learn game tactics from you?
Please enlighten how much food is needed in Tourney? In fact you gain food there when you are facing against weak servers..and RO and shadows in all tourney rounds. Against strong servers we just register and try to get all the barrack guards we can. Again are you from s51? Do you know how we play Tourney? Tourney is self sufficient and doesn't require much extra resources. It's not my logic which is 'exaggerated', it's your understanding that is.

Finally are you from s51 Shu? If yes, well, bite me. If no, then you have the right to be a busy body.

!threads!

Friends

Money

87#
Post time 2017-4-17 22:35:03 |Show the author posts only
Everyone has side tracked off the topic.
This thread is all about a balanced server with strong Wu asking for a merge with another powerful Wu with no Shu and no Wei players which will result in the whole map being red 24/7.
The request for merge is baseless and that is probably why the GM does not give two shits to reply to this useless thread.

This s51 Wu strong enough to snatch iron, plunder, yet they still moaning about how weak they are. This is pitiful at best.
Peace out.

dogknt

!threads!

Friends

Money

88#
Post time 2017-4-18 18:52:43 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-18 19:04
Dogknt replied at 2017-4-17 22:35
Everyone has side tracked off the topic.
This thread is all about a balanced server with strong Wu a ...

Arena Stats :Top 20 - 4 Wu and 16 Shu/Wei. Shows how strong we are !

We have the lowest number of active players. I don't want to repeat the reason for snatching.....I have said enough.

This is how it looks like when Shu actually defends...if they leave their mine open and no one defends, they expect that no one will snatch.
What kind of asinine logic is this?

Btw GM never gave any shit about any server, when s56 shu asked they never got it ! At that time, they didn't even ask to merge with s51.

And I hope that one day we are as strong as you guys..I dont give a shit about merger, never have, all i did was for s51 Wu.(who are already losing your position to Wei, ironically and much to my amusement).

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

89#
Post time 2017-4-19 08:48:36 |Show the author posts only
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-19 12:39
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-15 21:45
Who the hell are you, are you from s51 Wu, or do you know the condition of my resources, or are you GM ? ... Finally are you from s51 Shu? If yes, well, bite me. If no, then you have the right to be a busy body.

Wow you like to make reference to GM in spite of me telling you not to do so. Perhaps you like to get me worked up. Anyway what is GM to you, General Manager? Your understanding of Game Masters (GM) is so shallow. I am pretty sure you have not heard of GMs that participate in the games and and the forum. Oh yes, by the way, you manage to get me worked up and I decided to throw out some infomation about you. Well, I know you are an Indian nationality working in Malaysia. Ahh ... the records indicated you log in most frequently on a Malaysian IP address and the odd occassion on an Indian IP address. Isn't that enough for me to arrive at that conclusion? Ohh ... I even have on records the date and time you got your first super hero Sun Shang Xiang. That must have been the time you started working in Malaysia. Nostalgic for you, isn't it?

Ohh ... did it occur to you that your last line there kind of indicated to everyone following this thread that I am starting to irate you because I point out your baseless debate. Perhaps you will learn from this not to use your hot-headness to fire imbecilical replies into forums and never to assume base on your pee brain to call the wrong person a busy body.

In conclusion, I noticed "observant" seems to be the buzz word in this thread. Only morons are not observant to notice that I am not the "ordinary busy body". I am not in s51 yet I know IGN and forum names of playes in s51: that requires very strong observation to details in my post here. Ohh yah, Rainbow6 ... Ghost Town is appropriately name. Please don't insult Zhege Liang's empty city tactic by equating then to LeiYin and Dyolox (DianWei). If permitted I would like to make "Ghost Town-ing" a question in the forum quiz. If you are wondering about the person that came up with that term, maybe DogKnt and Unkind can tell you. They should know the name of the old generation Shu King who came up with that term in the forum. By the way, that too is on file. Getting the date and time will be the A+ answer. Okay, I have enough of flaunting. Chen is going to kick my ass if I accidentally spill out some internal game variables.
-----------------
I still can't get over losing silver when fighting strong players. Each time I check here again for response I would still roflmao looking at moronic statements. This thread really make my day.

!threads!

Friends

Money

90#
Post time 2017-4-19 09:49:34 |Show the author posts only
That has to be the longest merger and most read/replied to forum thread I've ever seen lol. I agree with Dash Wei dominates all! Haha. This forum thread is chaotic but a fun read!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-28 13:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043771 second(s), 19 queries .