Chen, Please Merger s51 with s56,,,

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2017-4-6 12:22:21 |Show all posts
LeiYin replied at 2017-4-6 01:55
Now now dash when wei asked for merger and when Wu asked for merger the  two countries were in com ...

Unfortunately we are heading in that direction LeiYin I never blamed Wei for what they did(ally with shu and what not), they had to do what they had to do to survive. I understand that, but you must also understand that Wu is heading in the same direction because of that, probably worse, which is quite apparent recently,Is it not? You might think we are "playing" ghost town, but frankly there is less and less participation of Wu players on a daily basis. Most just come for filling chests.

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2017-4-10 18:57:15 |Show all posts
Dogknt replied at 2017-4-7 20:57
Dash24-5

At least you have people who come to fill chests. We have players who are no longer turnin ...

It is true. I agree with you, the non VIP and Low players have been treated as shit by certain players, you-know-who, resulting them leaving the server. But still top VIP players are enough to bulldoze Wu as a whole.

As I said, we can bicker a lot, and there is a very high chance we won't get a merger. Happened with s56 as well, when I requested as a part of s56 Shu, but no response from GM, therefore i Quit that server. S51 is my last bastion and hence i am being pushy. If the merge has to happen it will happen and if there is no merger in the mind of GM's we will get nothing.

We have all made our points and it's high time we stop, as either GM is ignoring it or he has other plans

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2017-4-13 20:05:32 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-13 20:14
g1oria replied at 2017-4-11 21:55
Wow meaning LeiYin or DianWei had become ZhugeLiang, and now dash4all is trying to follow them with ...

This is not silly technique sister. Try defending onslaught of 2 countries simultaneously for a month against 6 10k+ init and 7-8 9.5k+ players. I am sure your food, silver and RO will go down the drain, specially if defending parties are inferior in numbers. Its not that we want to see them camping at our capitals day in and day out, we are forced to stop defending so that we have enough food to defend for plunders and resource intensive events like Catch and MOH. This lead to people accusing us that we follow "ghost town" tactics. Our "ghost town" tactics is not intentional.

Furthermore, don't know whether you are from s51 or not, to make our catch difficult, both Shu and occasionally Wei send their 10k+ init players to Wu just so we spend more resources for catch. All the low and mid VIP players go to Wei. So, there you go, it's a huge operation, which has been going on for past 6 months, just so that they can suppress us. This is not a complaint mind it, just an explanation for how resource deficit we are.

Thirdly, are we scared that we will merge with a strong shu and strong wei? well we dont care seriously!!, What we want is a change, thats it. Whether the change is good or bad, it cant get worse than now...with no mine, not winning most events, losing our plunder at crazy rate day by day, Shu, Wei camping our capital day in and day out.

In conclusion, please understand the scenario before commenting about "trying to follow what Wei did"...it was a joke for LeiYin and he got it, unfortunately you did not. And unless you are the GM, I or anyone in s51 cant do much of anything with your "interest"

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2017-4-15 21:45:21 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-15 22:02
g1oria replied at 2017-4-15 15:22
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-13 20:05
This is not silly technique sister. Try defending onslaught of  ...

I see, you can be insulting to me and LeiYin and I cannot be to you? Specially all I said which is remotely close to insulting that 'we cant do anything much with your interest'. Rest is explaination for your mockery to the "ghost town" coined by us in s51. It's a situation and not tactics. ( done by many servers, not just us) So it's not insulting when you mock our situation and dismiss it as falsehood ? In retrospect, I should have added some colourful words, if you wanted me to be truely insulting.

Nonsensical reply from your part isn't it. Dismissing my reason as 'over-exaggerated' and 'stupid', doesnot make you right and make me wrong.

Please explain what is beyond logic? Once food is over, we need to swop silver for food which is at the rate of 17.6k food per 23k silver. To fill a general's troops at 195k total troops we require to spend 80k food but get back at max 40k silver with all exp boosts involved. Therefore, the silver to food conversion is not 1:1. If I was lying, why my silver reduced from 690m to 30m before I had to cut down? Comment after you are in my shoes. Over-exaggeration, is it? Who the hell are you, are you from s51 Wu, or do you know the condition of my resources, or are you GM ?

Should I not save the limited food or silver I have for vouchers? Am I to learn game tactics from you?
Please enlighten how much food is needed in Tourney? In fact you gain food there when you are facing against weak servers..and RO and shadows in all tourney rounds. Against strong servers we just register and try to get all the barrack guards we can. Again are you from s51? Do you know how we play Tourney? Tourney is self sufficient and doesn't require much extra resources. It's not my logic which is 'exaggerated', it's your understanding that is.

Finally are you from s51 Shu? If yes, well, bite me. If no, then you have the right to be a busy body.

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2017-4-18 18:52:43 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-18 19:04
Dogknt replied at 2017-4-17 22:35
Everyone has side tracked off the topic.
This thread is all about a balanced server with strong Wu a ...

Arena Stats :Top 20 - 4 Wu and 16 Shu/Wei. Shows how strong we are !

We have the lowest number of active players. I don't want to repeat the reason for snatching.....I have said enough.

This is how it looks like when Shu actually defends...if they leave their mine open and no one defends, they expect that no one will snatch.
What kind of asinine logic is this?

Btw GM never gave any shit about any server, when s56 shu asked they never got it ! At that time, they didn't even ask to merge with s51.

And I hope that one day we are as strong as you guys..I dont give a shit about merger, never have, all i did was for s51 Wu.(who are already losing your position to Wei, ironically and much to my amusement).

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2017-4-19 13:00:12 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-19 13:29
g1oria replied at 2017-4-19 08:48
Wow you like to make reference to GM in spite of me telling you not to do so. Perhaps you like to g ...

Good! You are entitled to your opinions and nice to see that GM's are so unbiased. Not only do they blalantly disregard and dismiss logic, but they openly insult one who pay for their salary(I paid a lot for this game....Now turns out that their staff are entitled to be rude to their customers)
If you wanted to prove your point that you are a game master...You could have pm'd me instead of publishing my private information to public forum...Or does your privacy policy means shit?
If you really an internal staff in heyshell not only are you a failure as a moderator, you even publish private information on public forum. I stand by my arguments...And whoever you are you should publish my resources before merger...And my present resources if you dare....Anyways I hope COTK doesnot allow a biased moronic staff to post in the future...And thanks for the eye opener......Even GM's can be assholes

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2017-4-19 13:32:52 |Show all posts
One thing btw....You personally agree that merger is nothing to with game balance or whatever bullshit you speak...But to further your own personal agenda...I used to dislike anti-cotk, but now I am realizing where he is getting all these hate

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2017-4-19 14:16:12 |Show all posts
To all GM's excepting the one 'gloria'(claims to be GM)

Is this how you conduct in a forum..Due to a debate of words, they expulge private information of players on slightest insinuation. Not only that, she went ahead to conduct quite rudely ..About my "pee brain"..And inadvertently confessed that merger may not necessarily mean to 'balance' the server..Haha quite a braniac.
Good luck with the game, as for me, adious.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-10 13:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049618 second(s), 20 queries .