!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2017-4-11 10:10:30 |Show all posts
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-11 10:27
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-6 12:22
You might think we are "playing" ghost town

How to play ghost town? Is that a terminology between you and Lei Yin?
By the way is "ghost towning" a regular practise in s51?

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2017-4-11 21:55:31 |Show all posts
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-12 02:29
Rainbow6 replied at 2017-4-11 17:48
"ghost town"  adopted from zhugeliang empty city tactic lol, seem empty but in some event will be lot active ID to fight back

Wow meaning LeiYin or DianWei had become ZhugeLiang, and now dash4all is trying to follow them with the same tactic to ask for merger. As I know it GM was well aware of this silly pretense. That is why he merge 53 (with strong shu) into s51 (with strong shu). The silly empty city tactic just backfired on them without them realizing it and it might again.

As they say, "careful what you wish for, it might just come true". That is only half the phrase. The unwritten second half is "but you may not like it". I like to see the outcome of this. Now I had my eye on this thread.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2017-4-15 15:22:44 |Show all posts
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-15 15:52

Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-13 20:05
This is not silly technique sister. Try defending onslaught of 2 countries simultaneously for a month against 6 10k+ init and 7-8 9.5k+ players. I am sure your food, silver and RO will go down the drain ... And unless you are the GM, I or anyone in s51 cant do much of anything with your "interest"
Why attempt to be sweet when you actually have intention to insult?

By the way your exaggeration of is amusing. Well, a lot of people exaggerate but to do it beyond logic is simply ... Okay, I have no words to describe it. If I use "stupidity", you will regard it as flaming. So, defending against stronger players can drain silver? How many tourney events against strong servers have you participated in? Perhaps you will never realized that GM don't pay attention to "over exaggeration" because your exaggeration had always defy logic.

Making inference to GM is really tempting me. It is unwise to make challenges like these.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2017-4-19 08:48:36 |Show all posts
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-19 12:39
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-15 21:45
Who the hell are you, are you from s51 Wu, or do you know the condition of my resources, or are you GM ? ... Finally are you from s51 Shu? If yes, well, bite me. If no, then you have the right to be a busy body.

Wow you like to make reference to GM in spite of me telling you not to do so. Perhaps you like to get me worked up. Anyway what is GM to you, General Manager? Your understanding of Game Masters (GM) is so shallow. I am pretty sure you have not heard of GMs that participate in the games and and the forum. Oh yes, by the way, you manage to get me worked up and I decided to throw out some infomation about you. Well, I know you are an Indian nationality working in Malaysia. Ahh ... the records indicated you log in most frequently on a Malaysian IP address and the odd occassion on an Indian IP address. Isn't that enough for me to arrive at that conclusion? Ohh ... I even have on records the date and time you got your first super hero Sun Shang Xiang. That must have been the time you started working in Malaysia. Nostalgic for you, isn't it?

Ohh ... did it occur to you that your last line there kind of indicated to everyone following this thread that I am starting to irate you because I point out your baseless debate. Perhaps you will learn from this not to use your hot-headness to fire imbecilical replies into forums and never to assume base on your pee brain to call the wrong person a busy body.

In conclusion, I noticed "observant" seems to be the buzz word in this thread. Only morons are not observant to notice that I am not the "ordinary busy body". I am not in s51 yet I know IGN and forum names of playes in s51: that requires very strong observation to details in my post here. Ohh yah, Rainbow6 ... Ghost Town is appropriately name. Please don't insult Zhege Liang's empty city tactic by equating then to LeiYin and Dyolox (DianWei). If permitted I would like to make "Ghost Town-ing" a question in the forum quiz. If you are wondering about the person that came up with that term, maybe DogKnt and Unkind can tell you. They should know the name of the old generation Shu King who came up with that term in the forum. By the way, that too is on file. Getting the date and time will be the A+ answer. Okay, I have enough of flaunting. Chen is going to kick my ass if I accidentally spill out some internal game variables.
-----------------
I still can't get over losing silver when fighting strong players. Each time I check here again for response I would still roflmao looking at moronic statements. This thread really make my day.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2017-4-20 01:50:57 |Show all posts
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-20 04:00
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-19 13:00
If you wanted to prove your point that you are a game master...You could have pm'd me instead of publishing my private information to public forum...Or does your privacy policy means shit?

Ahhh now you prove yourself to be the biggest cry-baby in this thread. By crying out loud here, you just told everyone that you are ashamed to be an Indian nationality working in Malaysia. Isn't that information known to all players in wu51? Ooops don't tell me. Shhh dash4all is so humiliated to be known as an Indian working in Malaysia even wu51 don't know about it. Oh no, my bad again. I should have pm everyone who posted in this thread because dash4all is ashamed of this fact.

By the way how do you carry yourself in the Malaysian public? At a glance I am sure Malaysians can tell you are Indian but not their localized Indian. So, you hide in your shit hole all the time? Perhaps you should do that here too Mr CryBaby.

Anyway there is so much goodies in dash's post here I will save it for my next post. Ohh TWG, I hate to disappoint but dash4all will come dashing back with this hot-headed reply to this post. Have you not heard the Malaysian saying, "5 cents bigger than a bullock cart wheel" about Indians. That's the main reason he won't quit wu41. It is also in his character to never realize that he had made a fool out of himself and will come back to make a bigger fool out of himself. Watch and see TWG. I guess KeiYin will be entertained just watching me make bigger fool out of dash on his next post.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2017-4-22 20:35:13 |Show all posts
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-22 21:06

Those who cry racism are mislead. Again observant is the key in this thread and it is sadly lacking. All I see was the principle of "dash for all". One guy dashed to hell and all followed to dash to hell.

By the way how do you carry yourself in the Malaysian public? At a glance I am sure Malaysians can tell you are Indian but not their localized Indian.

If the above statement is racist then I guess the whole world is guilty of racism especially Indonesian. Everyone would look at a person of another nationality and try to guess their origin. That according to dash4all is racism and this hurt his feelings because he had an inferior complex. LOL, I suppose, I am to be blame for dash's insecurity.

Wu51 who follow dash to dash-nation had no idea they commit racism without even knowing it. Indonesia is a place of diverse people. Even among themselves they discriminate daily based on this concept of racism. Don't you Indonesians dare say you never look at a person and wondered if he is Bugis, Batak or Java? I can type Indonesian in chat but people refuse to believe I am not Indonesian. They can come up with phrase like "ane tuh loghat jarkata" (the term 'ane' is a Jarkata slang).

All for just a game, Sido? Have you considered that you are doing the same too? I believe you guys are just "dash for all" for a game too. You guys follow a mislead interpretation to cry racist.  I guess dash will will cry rape or murder too if he can twist it out of proportion. Kudos to dash he managed to lead wu51 to dash-nation. The good old days of king Siliwangi who rule with wisdom, and Roque who rule with passion are lost in wu51. Now, there is nothing but a dash-nation. All will just dash to hell like robots.

By the way guys, have you ever wondered about people who can utter the phrase "fuck you mom"? I believe they have low respect for mothers. Perhaps their mother don't love them enough because they are born out of wedlock.

Next post I will make a big revalation concerning observant, stay tune.

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2017-4-22 23:12:34 |Show all posts
LeaveIt replied at 2017-4-22 22:55
You are a good writer . But i will not buy any book from you

Thank you, it is still a compliment.

Mmmmm.... I think he/she will reply my post. Let me guess, maybe in 299 words... Mmmmm.... No, let make it higher... Lets try 301 words.

Lengthy replies for compliments is not needed.

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2017-5-4 14:40:29 |Show all posts
Edited by g1oria at 2017-5-4 15:13
Dogknt replied at 2017-5-3 23:29
no one cares who yanglie or chiyo22 is.

cotk chen saw through s51wu and 56wu shitty tactics.

Go cry elsewhere. this thread is no longer relevant.

Hehe, did I not say Chen is aware of "ghost-towning"?
----------------------------
Actually my porpose is here is to get dash4all to join wu72 where it is glo-ing red 15-20 minutes after guards appear. This is Wu's paradise. Play Wu 72 - no need to keep crying in forum. We have an hourly event call "red map event". Playing ghost town is an insult to all great players who had played wu. As I know it, people just leave a server when new server comes up. Playing "ghost town" is only done in s51.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2017-5-10 21:01:26 |Show all posts
This thread although no longer relevant still active.  They reason is a big mystery.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-10 23:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042264 second(s), 20 queries .