!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2017-6-8 14:22:06 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by g1oria at 2017-6-8 14:34

GM Chen,
This May 26, COTK had a "Share Your Favorite In-game Event" on facebook. I am not a social media fan to check the facebook but it would not be hard to guess that Catch Meng Huo is the most popular. To win 30 gold players will give you many reasons why they love it. Have you ever wondered what they hate to see in it, GM Chen?

Are you ready to understand what irrate players? If you are, please be active to do something about it after you read this. This is one scenario most players face often. Time had ticked by and they are nearing the last event with several millions to make catch number 5 or 6. Guess what players are expecting, GM Chen? If you answer "supression" or "invading", I will give you top marks for it.

Okay GM Chen here is another million dollar question. What is the reaction of players when the last event is "invest"? I am sure you are aware that players are cursing you when this happens. You should be Asian enough to know also that many players are cursing your mother too. This is not the only time players will scold you or your mother. If you have "supression" or "invading" the day after Catch Meng Huo, you can bet your last dollar on it that players are doing the same.

Well GM Chen, if get top marks in the second paragraph, why don't you cater to players need? Perhaps you are afraid players expecting "supression" or "invading" each time there is 7 Catches makes the game more predictable. Do you make a game for players to have fun playing or to dangle a carrot at players so that players will curse your mother?

Make Catch Meng Huo more enjoyable and attainable, GM Chen.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2017-6-25 18:43:09 |Show the author posts only
I am not sure if GM paid any attention to this thread, glo. I basically lost count on the number of times I scolded GM when  "suppression" or "invading" comes a day before or a day after Meng Huo Event.

The last Meng Huo event (23 June) was just like you suggested. Our first event was suppression and the second event was invading for s72. Meng Huo event should be this way so you don't have to spend your entire day trying to complete the seventh catch.

GM Chen, if you had cater to players base on the idea here, thank you for listening.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2017-6-25 19:15:10 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Hotbabe at 2017-6-25 19:17

Yes, I remember this day Sudani. We basically laugh our way to catch 7.

GM Chen please continue to make suppression and invading as daily event that goes with 7 Catches.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2017-7-9 19:53:59 |Show the author posts only
Haha we just had suppression today. If Meng Huo comes tomorrow, I wonder how many will scold Chen or his mother.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-23 18:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037437 second(s), 19 queries .