Search
View: 1702|Reply: 9

[Forum Event] Send Your Photo about Summer and Win Big Golds!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2017-7-21 18:02:03 |Show all posts
Deal all, Forum event you expected is coming again. Now, it is summer time when the sun shines and the butterflies dance with the flowers. And everything in our life can embody the coming of summer,such as the beach and so on. Hence, you could send us a photo which embody the summer in your own thoughts and tell us the reason why you think the photo is represent of summer. Please hurry up to join the event and share with us your photo and golds will belong to you!

Duration: Ends on July.23rd
Servers: All Servers
Requirements:
1. Send us a photo which embody summer in your own thoughts, and tell us the reason why you think the photo is represent of summer(more than 30 words).
2. Your IGN and Server.
What's your prize:
20 Players who have the best answer will be rewarded with 100 golds.
Note:
1. The rewards will be released on July.24th
2. If you do not post your information under forum event page, rewards will not be sent to your account.
3. Please read the requirements carefully or else you'll lose the chance to be rewarded
4. No abusive or rude remarks allowed in this event
5. The final explanation is reserved by COTK

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-7-21 18:53:50 |Show all posts
very hot n windfull  s1 birdwarne

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-7-22 00:00:03 |Show all posts
Edited by Ah-B at 2017-7-22 00:04

In term of climate and temperate wise, Summer is the hottest among the 4 temperate seasons. Some adored the summer especially in the West as they do experience the cold harsh Winter, while some (like me whom staying in Singapore) will not find Summer likeable as the weather in Singapore is hot all year round. Even the Emperors/Kings in the olden days have Summer Palaces for them to have a retreat.
But Summer to me had got another meaning, it symbolises strong rays of hopes, loves and warmth. Hence I will be using the photograph below to symbolise what summer meant to me.
[img][/URL][/img]
This photo was taken in Switzerland, Jungfraujoch in March 2011. Why I choose this photo as a symbolic meaning to Summer as the strong rays of warmth and light empowered the cold, icy and strong mountains. I realised that the world around me now is like very self-centred, and cold just like the mountains in Jungfraujoch. But there are still rays of hopes, loves and warmth with the good people around. There always the sunshine after the rain.

IGN: Ah-B
Server: S69 Storm Zone

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-7-22 00:02:32 |Show all posts
Edited by FanofBabes at 2017-7-22 18:18

Beach, Babes, Sun
This 3 will always link, always be the best sign and representation of summer!
How can a great summer lack of babes by the beach or pool!?
Summer is always the best season when you wanna play water by the beach/pool!!

Server-29
IGN-FanofBabes

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-7-22 23:20:21 |Show all posts
FanofBabes replied at 2017-7-22 00:02
Beach, Babes, SunThis 3 will always link, always be the best sign and representation of summer!How c ...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-7-23 00:11:26 |Show all posts
Summer is when you feel that a bottle of water is the best thing in the world. Imagine like you are now on a desert, water is everything right? You will not prefer any girls, gold, or money .
Summer is hot...  drink as much as you can

MayZacha
S41

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-7-23 10:14:41 |Show all posts
Summer to me in COTK context....fast recruit!

IGN: Neptune
Server: S7

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-7-23 12:21:27 |Show all posts
Summer to me symbolizes 2 things, hot and energertic. This is the period of the year where the will be a lot of fun and family activities carried out. Families will make a visit to the beaches for a cool swim and get away from the heat. Beaches games will be played. A lot of energy will be released.

IGN : DarkKaiser
server : 12

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-7-23 21:25:01 |Show all posts

Will think of the lotus when it comes to summer as lotus represents summer in chinese art and culture.
Lotus is a sacred flower to many religions which only blossoms in summer.Seeing lotus will remind of a famous chinese saying "Growing out of mud, the lotus blooms pure and untainted".

Elizqua
S47

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-6-19 05:36:53 |Show all posts
I am going to celebrate wedding this summer. Do these photos go here? I'm going to have a great celebration even with this crisis going on in the world. Besides photos with people in masks are definitely going to be memorable. I have looked at this page for summer wedding photo ideas and have found some great ones.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 15:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044396 second(s), 21 queries .