Search
View: 1771|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Forum Event] Send Your Photo about Summer and Win Big Golds!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2017-7-22 00:00:03 |Show all posts
Edited by Ah-B at 2017-7-22 00:04

In term of climate and temperate wise, Summer is the hottest among the 4 temperate seasons. Some adored the summer especially in the West as they do experience the cold harsh Winter, while some (like me whom staying in Singapore) will not find Summer likeable as the weather in Singapore is hot all year round. Even the Emperors/Kings in the olden days have Summer Palaces for them to have a retreat.
But Summer to me had got another meaning, it symbolises strong rays of hopes, loves and warmth. Hence I will be using the photograph below to symbolise what summer meant to me.
[img][/URL][/img]
This photo was taken in Switzerland, Jungfraujoch in March 2011. Why I choose this photo as a symbolic meaning to Summer as the strong rays of warmth and light empowered the cold, icy and strong mountains. I realised that the world around me now is like very self-centred, and cold just like the mountains in Jungfraujoch. But there are still rays of hopes, loves and warmth with the good people around. There always the sunshine after the rain.

IGN: Ah-B
Server: S69 Storm Zone
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-15 17:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038239 second(s), 20 queries .