View: 1587|Reply: 4

[Super Newbie Guide] How Booty Works

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-8-17 10:12:21 |Show all posts
Edited by Escanor at 2017-8-17 10:18

As my promise to our delighted ranked 1 person in our server, not to mention who he is, I am here as a newbie trying to write some guides which unfortunately can't be found on this game's guide. Before things are getting worse and people start blamming one another, I'd like to write everything that I know about how booty works.

First of all,
I am totally a newbie here, so if any of you find this guide is a mistake, please kindly sent me a pm to revise this.

We know that Assiege feature, which grants us several prestigious rewards at the end, is the most awaited thing for those who aim for it.
Whenever you can finish at a certain percentage, you can apply for the reward and if your rank is the highest for the particular rewards that you have applied, you will be chosen by the system as the winner. However, if your rank is the highest, lets say you are ranked #1 on killing rank but you don't apply for that rewards, the system will not give you that rewards because you haven't applied for it. You have to be an applicant in order to compete with other player to get those rewards.

Let me make it simple, here:

There are some rewards on booty:

Slotted x1
Summon Order x1
S. Slotted Fragment x2
Gem x14
Gem x10

In this case, let's say that you are the "God of Wars" ranked 1 on killing chest, therefore you apply for slotted and summon order.
Surely, you will be the winner of the rewards because no one can compete your rank on the rewards that you have applied.

However, being ranked #1 doesnt mean that you can take every reward on the booty. Why?
Because you dont apply for it and you can't apply more than 2 times.

Another unique case, for example: There are players, who are also "God of Wars", ranked 2 and ranked 3, compete for the same reward.
Let's say they both apply for the S. Slotted Fragment x2, but no one apply for the Gem x14 and Gem x10, means anyone under your rank (ranked 4 to the last) can apply for the Gem and the system will not give you the gem because you dont apply for it even if your rank is higher than the one who applied for the gem.

Because the system will only allocate the rewards to those who have higher rank and those who have applied for the reward. Again, i'd like to mention, doesnt mean you are ranked #1 you can have everything on the booty rewards!

What if there is a newbie getting 2 rewards at the same time? Lets say, he is ranked #13.
Oh ya, being accussed as manipulator of booty rewards just because you are newbie and you are not in the higher rank on killing rank, is totally irrelevant.
Being newbie doesnt mean you dont stand any chance to get 2 booties.

If so, then in this case, the newbie is applying for the rewards which there were no player apply on it. Therefore, the newbie gets no rival and he wins both of the rewards by the system because the system only sees him (remember: no one apply for that reward) as the highest rank (at the rewards which he has applied).

Back to my case up there,
the ranked #3 player will lose to the ranked #2 player in competing s. slotted fragment, so he will get none of booty rewards since he doesn't apply for another reward below S. Slotted Fragment x2. However, the newbie, tho he kills less than the ranked #3, will get 2 rewards because he has applied for the rewards which are none of the people has applied to it.

In conclusion, the newbie does nothing wrong because the system sees him as the only one applicant on that particular reward, and he gets no rival. So, the system chooses him as the winner of the reward.

Last but not least, I call every master of this game to check and revise this newbie guide. Therefore, the one who feels superior (and ranked #1) on my server, can have his eyes open. That this newbie, Escanor, isn't a manipulator of a booty reward.

Thank you!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-8-17 11:45:54 |Show all posts
Reserved for any update and revision

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-8-17 13:47:05 |Show all posts
even in private message GM wont reply me.
hey GM aint u just come and see how much does we RC?
dont u think that we became ur fund foundation so can be this long ruling this game?
i ask once again, will u merge our server?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-8-19 18:39:07 |Show all posts
Edited by FanofBabes at 2017-8-19 18:41

lol..TLDR and seems complicated to understand.

In simple, the more you kill the higher chance you win the booty you applied.
GOW 1 will always win anything he applies, if there's another player applying the same but having lesser kills won't win the booty.
Each player can max apply 2 booty.
There's only 1 way to not let #1 win his booty is King's allocation to particular player which overwrites all rules.
King can only allocate 2 to 3 prizes.
Also obviously if you don't apply booty you don't get anything that's common sense.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-8-21 22:39:40 |Show all posts
Edited by g1oria at 2017-8-21 22:42

TLDR for me too. I just comment on this section
let's say that you are the "God of Wars" ranked 1 on killing chest,
The killing board is the total kills for the day.
Assiege ranking is base on the kills you made on the assiege guards only.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-16 19:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044180 second(s), 20 queries .