[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2017-8-18 14:31:41 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2017-8-18 14:31

Dear players,
In order to be more convenient to deal with customer service problems, from now on we have updated the new E-mail address. If you have any customer service problems, please contact the new E-mail address cotk@kaixin-inc.com. What's more, we will no longer use the previous E-mail cotk@corp.heyshell.com. Please each player can pass on the news each other and thank you for your support!
COTK Team

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-8-18 16:22:05 |Show all posts
That s a good news

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-2-26 16:22:55 |Show all posts
I regularly play Clash of Three Kingdoms and from sometime I am facing some major problems with it and don’t know whom to contact instead because in this game no contact details or information is mentioned. But after riding this article I think that I’ve solved my problem because now I have their email address and I can discuss my problem with them to solve it. Thank you very much for sharing this article.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-2-28 07:32:14 |Show all posts
certo

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-7 17:58:15 |Show all posts
The creators likewise didn't see Buy phentermine online  what occurred after that crazy occasion, Baum said. "Is it safe to say that it was something that settled rapidly? Is it safe to say that it was something that persevered?"

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-23 19:17:00 |Show all posts
    Similar to many other games, to open the console in Stellaris, all you need to do is press the tilde key on your keyboard. It’s usually located under the ESC key. Besides Stellaris Console Command List that, in case your keyboard doesn’t have this button or it doesn’t work foList[/url] r you. Don’t worry!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-30 17:38:39 |Show all posts
confronted troubles in downloading Best movies downloading sites your preferred motion pictures on the web. In this universe of robbery, it is hard to arrive at certifiable sites. A large portion of the site that guarantees you to give HD connections to films is an entryway to the malware.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-9-2 21:05:28 |Show all posts
Finally! Now I have an opportunity to play more because I realized that ordering on https://edureviewer.com/services/myadmissionsessay-review/ is more beneficial that spending so much time for writing a work.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-9-3 15:26:13 |Show all posts
Despite the fact that Kodi is an apps like kodi incredible application it may not be for everybody. If so with you, at that point look at these different applications like Kodi for media focus highlights and for gushing your media documents.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-9-7 12:29:23 |Show all posts
While the diesel motor is accessible  jeep on road price
crosswise over variations, the oil motor is accessible in the base and top variation as it were. Prominently, it's just the diesel variation that gets discretionary 4x4 in the Limited and Limited Plus variation. We'd prescribe the Longitude on the off chance that you aren't enthused about spending a ton for a SUV, and the
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2019-9-23 08:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046159 second(s), 20 queries .