Search
View: 1506|Reply: 6

Suggestion about reset at Fate Totem and other things

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-11-18 22:08:25 |Show all posts
First of all, i want to say those new events are so amazing, they give alot of food, resources and much more things. But we have one problem here that makes me unable to play them: the reset.

Reset for me its at 3 Am cause im spanish and that means im unable to play it cause when i awake for go to work, my country already finished the tasks and i cant get any single reward, even the gold stuff. I know the type of game it is, but would be nice if the reset was in an international hour, so everyone could play it and not only the asian people, like at server reset or such.

Same goes to wooden ox, with just 30 minutes to claim the rewards, and if you dont do you lost them. i lost the 3rd one cause i was sleeping, and its not nice you only can claim it manually. I like the game but if i cant play the events i dont see a reason for continue playing it honestly.

So please, change the reset and fix the new events so everyone can play it and have fun. Have a nice day and thanks in advance for the attention.

JiangWei Shu44

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-11-18 22:55:09 |Show all posts
Edited by CapCayCoy at 2017-11-18 23:04

Dear GM
i have 2 suggestions
1. please set totem reset together with daily reset, so we can do totem tasks together with our daily routine activity as most people have to do their daily job or activity and also enjoy the game.

2. for wooden ox claim time please make longer claim time as the rewards so amazing and i believe every player want to get that rewards.

thank you very much for making the game become so incredible

CapCayCoy Shu44

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-11-18 23:29:42 |Show all posts
Dear GM...

For the the wooden ox, i think you can make the option auto claim reward (without any critical)..so if use forgot to claim, the reward will be get based on the basic amount. But if user manually click the reward, the probability of critical will be applied.

We hope you can give feedback for this problem and i believe there is so many player face this problem also and will appreciate your response.

BR

GreatHT
Shu S44

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-11-18 23:30:03 |Show all posts
I support this motion

TcottUlysse s44

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-11-19 20:11:47 |Show all posts
I got nothing after finish the task. We should dont work , just play whole day. So we can get alot proze yessss

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-11-22 16:18:38 |Show all posts
Totally AGREED! Wooden OX event once completed gave tons of resources but only 30min to manual click and claim otherwise gone. It's not fair to those who are offline. I will rather all my team player claim together or else all lost the rewards together. GM please revert and improve this event because it's our feedback for new event... Your reply to this will be greatly appreciated. ^_^

Johnson888
S21 King of Shu

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-12-8 06:01:30 |Show all posts
Gm could atleast tell us something about it, we already give them so much time for a single word...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 21:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043224 second(s), 20 queries .