[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-7-12 02:40:16 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
Dear GM and all Players,

Not only that WU S12 has a lot of clones, but many are even sending threatening words because they cannot stand losing.

I do not need to be threatened and i can afford paying to play, and the funny thing is these childish people ask to meet and fight. Now i have a real life, and if this game becomes like this and GM don;t ban them, what kind of environment GM promote to all Clash TK players?

1) Above says giving his Blackberry Pin: Asking to meet to fight "Yeah, what a child"

2) Bier lives in Lampung, wanna battle (real life fight), meet in Banten city.

3) Don't talk so much, wanna duel in real world of just in game talk only?
4) I said, just mute the little kid.

5) Inggrid of Wu PM Me: Where in Jakarta do you live?

And PLEASE GM CHECK ALL IP IN S12, BAN ALL THE CLONES FROM WU WEI OR SHU, AND BAN THESE Bierwalte and INgrid from Wu S12, as threatening and harassing makes this game NOT FUN ANYMORE.

Lastly as a note, Im King of S12 and the Highest level player in my server, so im not a freebie with no life. Im tired enough in life at work and comes back to play for fun, but not only CLONES of WU is annoying,l but they HARASS and THREATEN player. We do not need these kind of players in this environment.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2014-7-17 15:06:22 |Show the author posts only
@Guangping : kita gak suka komen selagi bukan berurusan sma negara kami. Kpn brsngktn dgn ngara kami. Psti kmi bela diri donk. Apakah klo indonesia di ejek di dunia lue maw tinggal diam bro? Sapa yg membakar masalah dluan? Huget kan! Kaxk anak kecil. Game ya game bro sprti yg lu blg. Enjoy aja. Masa huget menginjak harga diri wu mw kita diam? Pstilah kita bela negara kita. Ingat bro yg mulai posting bgnian sapa! Itu yg musti lu blg. Silent is better than talk enough. Aplg mengeluh mslh pribadi lu di forum. Kaxk bocah harvest moon aja. Main aja harbeat moon drpd lu baxk mengeluh hu get!

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2014-7-14 19:01:39 |Show the author posts only
Die please bro GM and fuck your mother there in hell

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2014-7-14 14:53:15 |Show the author posts only
Maen harvest moon aje sono...

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2014-7-14 13:43:34 |Show the author posts only
Stop compalining and enjoy it.. This fight make this game more ALIVE rather than watching screen and quiet like grave and full of zombies

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2014-7-14 13:29:55 |Show the author posts only
very funny problem here..

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2014-7-14 13:20:29 |Show the author posts only
kalau gk suka kenak bacot sih bagus maen game offline aja damae tentram pakae cheat da kelar

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2014-7-14 12:57:40 |Show the author posts only
Jiahhh...ingrid sama tcottbing lagi.bro bro lo ga capek??ini game bro.just for fun.dasar bocah smua lo.yg banci thu kalian...ckckck.ngaca donk keles...game aja bawa urusan pribadi.cuiihh...ckckck....jijik gw...

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2014-7-14 10:13:31 |Show the author posts only
FockYerDodder replied at 2014-7-13 18:15
the one which should be blammed is the Gay Master itself
since they did nothing except busying with  ...

I agree

10 char

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2014-7-14 01:47:58 |Show the author posts only
just cut it out please..huget,u pay to play,its ur money we dont care..we free players are not lowlifes as u said..or u would rather make ur own world where u pay an play ALONE?!just  play harvest moon like youve said before,rite? so just shut the F up and man up a bit..u dont play and whine all the time..u pay,doest mean we got to hear u whining all the F in time..my english appropriate enough for you?! by the way, u make the loudest noise so far..so,whose the empty cans bub?!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-10 08:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043431 second(s), 21 queries .