View: 4601|Reply: 19

The Maturity of Wu S12 Players

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-12 02:40:16 |Show all posts
Dear GM and all Players,

Not only that WU S12 has a lot of clones, but many are even sending threatening words because they cannot stand losing.

I do not need to be threatened and i can afford paying to play, and the funny thing is these childish people ask to meet and fight. Now i have a real life, and if this game becomes like this and GM don;t ban them, what kind of environment GM promote to all Clash TK players?

1) Above says giving his Blackberry Pin: Asking to meet to fight "Yeah, what a child"

2) Bier lives in Lampung, wanna battle (real life fight), meet in Banten city.

3) Don't talk so much, wanna duel in real world of just in game talk only?
4) I said, just mute the little kid.

5) Inggrid of Wu PM Me: Where in Jakarta do you live?

And PLEASE GM CHECK ALL IP IN S12, BAN ALL THE CLONES FROM WU WEI OR SHU, AND BAN THESE Bierwalte and INgrid from Wu S12, as threatening and harassing makes this game NOT FUN ANYMORE.

Lastly as a note, Im King of S12 and the Highest level player in my server, so im not a freebie with no life. Im tired enough in life at work and comes back to play for fun, but not only CLONES of WU is annoying,l but they HARASS and THREATEN player. We do not need these kind of players in this environment.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-12 14:26:50 |Show all posts
lo takut ama gw?masalah pribadi selesain pribadi kali, jangan ngadu ngadu gm. lo yg kaya anak kecil, sayang nyawa tapi tingkah kaya perempuan PENGECUT lo .

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-12 14:34:06 |Show all posts
Emang tuh! Dasar banci. Text jg di cut2 jg hahahaha tkut ua di paste smua banci naget. Klo km strees ya masuk tuh di Rumah Sakit Jiwa lbh bagus. GM gak bkal urusin urusan pribadi loe sma ingridm slsai aja berdua. Sesama raja di negeri masing2 jgn kaxk banci pake BH wkwkwkwk. NB. Klo GM mw usut,isut smua text nya tuh biar ketahuan yang cari masalah duluan siapa yah zzzz... jangan text yang uda di cut2 shngga seperti lamu yang benar pisang nuget betina!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-12 14:35:33 |Show all posts
@Ingrid. Takut tuh nuget di keroyok sma wu. Dibukain jlan kmrn malah cr masalah. Jgn diurusin aja ingrid nnt ko sma2 msk rsj lg sma naget betina lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-12 14:39:33 |Show all posts
Note u are not only king. But ingrid is too king. I just shu king. Very childish u are nuget betina. Look other server . Not like u. Very noisya. I sugested to GM to warn her ... uhm sorru him i mean. No to post his self problem to forum.. like she male. Sangat tidak tau malu.  BANCI NUGET

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-12 14:48:07 |Show all posts
Dear  readers,
Should you all check what a reason of INgrid want to get duel here,  Naget, i mean huget, i think she not explain enough what happen in s12. You know, "to make a fire, you need  matches (fire lighter) ,

She's full of trick, be carefull,

If you scare or something like that, just shut up and enjoy the game

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-12 22:35:29 |Show all posts
GM not really cares about players problem,as long as the funds keep flowing in to their bank accounts

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-12 22:37:08 |Show all posts
so now both kiddo died already?
why this kind of matter should be posted in forum
creepy annoying little bastards

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-13 02:51:55 |Show all posts
1) Firstly, Wu S12 lost and said Shu has Clones, and provoked thru World Chat, then they spammed making clones. Making 6 account per ID.
Fact: Clear all the IP with same ID and you will know we all in Shu are high VIP players and I myself too busy at work to play clones like low lives. To prove this just check the VIP level of those mentioned and compared to the players in Shu. Im at level 98 and second highest is level 95 which is also from Shu. Now with that kind of difference shows how much i have really paid to play this game. Would i bother making clones as if i have no life?

2) Secondly, many players who are from my country, likes to provoke and cannot accept losing. (still losing to shu, even with so many clones and also allying with wei). Last night again they lost and started provoking and insulting thru World Chat (Bierwalte started, GM can check the chat history). Then we replied. And as usual, when they cannot stand losing, they resort to "You wanna fight, come la." You know what, if you are so good, try to spend more time in real life so you can earn to pay and play VIP 10. Don't need to provoke and threaten. That is the strategy of people which is very common in gamers from my country, by those low payers, to make the top paying players quit because too lazy to deal with these low lives.

3) Now see how they type and see the replies above, you can all check their attitude and threatening.

Lastly GM if you do not do something about this, then i shall STOP PAYING, and secondly just to say, i have paid over $3k, and with this kind of support, i shall bring it further to itunes and google play.

And lastly i do not with to pursue this matter in forum, but for other player, can you imagine playing and paying so much, and then being harassed verbally with such words by low paying player everyday? Where else should this goes to?

Note: All those provoking by Wu above calls me a sissy (Inggrid, tochbing). By my way of typing and their attitude, you decide who is right and wrong. In my country there is a saying "empty cans makes the most noise", and i do not need to threaten people, not because i cannot, but i don't need and don't want to. I'm too afraid those Wu above is not smart enough to even understand what i mean, because they have not gone thru enough in life, and they think life goes on by just fists, then they should know there are things SCARIER that fists, and if they know what it is, they would be able to have win in the game, because this game needs a lot of it, and i do not wish to resort to use that, not because i cannot, because i'm a grown up with a life.

But well, I feel so silly why should i deal with this kind of crap, tired enough, GM just deal with this or something will be done from my part for this lousy support and promoting unhealthy (and dangerous) gaming environment.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-13 18:15:44 |Show all posts
the one which should be blammed is the Gay Master itself
since they did nothing except busying with many top up event
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 18:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042056 second(s), 21 queries .