Post time 2018-4-7 00:12:32 |Show the author posts only
Hi GM can please merge us with s73 . Please do consider this merge ya . Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

32#
Post time 2018-4-7 00:47:10 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Boop at 2018-4-7 01:14

Inspire, do you know that best player in s73 have 13k init and after top18 less 10k (8 are wei) ? If you want challenge you will find nothing here, i just  can’t understand that wu ask for a merge with s69 too

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2018-4-7 01:18:43 |Show the author posts only
Edited by BoomBoom at 2018-4-7 01:21
Boop replied at 2018-4-7 00:47
Inspire, do you know that best player in s73 have 13k init and after top14 less 10k (4 are wei) ? If ...

Wu is not asking for merge, it is only Wei. I am simply implying that if S73 merges with a monster server then another monster server needs to be merged in also. If S.29 will be a challenge to S69 then go for it. Only wei is currently asking for a merge. We just got merged with s81 and they haven't been able to catch up or grow much yet. Some only consider their current power and original members but not the new members and instead drive them to leave instead. This only leaves behind if lucky, the top RC players. It is very difficult to balance a server but wei wants to teach others a "lesson" because they are unable to get what they want. Their belief is money will conquer all. Then why not let them play by themselves in a new special server? We are all here to play for fun and teamwork but others complain and harass because it doesn't fit their own ideal way and thus look for big powers to come and help them. Everyone owns their own acct and builds it spending time, effort and some use money. You can't expect people to always do what you want. That is why the cries are loud and the verbal abuse is there. As you said this is not a challenge, this is some wanting to become a super power and always dominate the map. In every game the weaker countries always work together to survive. If there is a neutral country it will do whatever it takes to benefit it's country. If you don't make agreements then too bad, you can't expect them to be friendly and do what you want. They will do what helps them. Wu S73 only worries about helping the players in our kingdom grow. If some other country or player suffers because of that then too bad. Wu is a family here and yes we argue and fight but in the end we are there to help each other. Family always come first.

!threads!

Friends

Money

34#
Post time 2018-4-7 02:18:56 |Show the author posts only
Cortex replied at 2018-4-6 09:15
Actually i don't like to fighting in chat, but lets see who is the real clone here..

Just need merger and u will know im clones or not...

!threads!

Friends

Money

35#
Post time 2018-4-7 22:13:59 |Show the author posts only
Inspire want make other top RC quit. Only fool GM make S69 as the older server to be merge. GM must make S69 as the younger server to be merger. Make it happen S69 merge to S29. Make Inspire RC more n other Player from S69 wei quit. Fool GM n arrogant inspire n wei69.

!threads!

Friends

Money

36#
Post time 2018-4-7 22:46:46 |Show the author posts only
Edited by csmile at 2018-4-7 22:48
BoomBoom replied at 2018-4-7 01:18
Wu is not asking for merge, it is only Wei. I am simply implying that if S73 merges with a monster  ...

yes bro.... wu is family... coz except BoomBoom ThuanNA n milKSake... all is a clone of wu.. even u stole all joker account to be your clones.. including FjallRaven account is hijack account..... yes wu r happy family of id robber n clones

GM u can check Joker name on wu also QooL n FjallRaven freeze that id .. coz when the real player want that back account ThuanNA n milKSake change the pasword.. THATS FACT!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

37#
Post time 2018-4-7 22:54:39 |Show the author posts only
Boop replied at 2018-4-7 00:47
Inspire, do you know that best player in s73 have 13k init and after top18 less 10k (8 are wei) ? If ...

SORRY I MUST GIVE U CORRECTIONS... 1-19 RANK ON ARENA IS MORE THAN 10K INIT.. N BELOW THAT RANK IS LESS THAN 10K... MOST OF THAT ACCOUNT IS CLONES... gm CAN CHECK FROM 19-50 MANY OF CLONES ID ON THERE... 1-19 FjallRaven is clones of wu... also somes shu account like Halfygar rank 15 Daoo rank 3 OooChanooO rank 1... that shu account was manage by Artifact... GM u can check it even u can banned that account.. n let see... shu n wu ask merge or not

!threads!

Friends

Money

38#
Post time 2018-4-8 00:41:17 |Show the author posts only
JiangWei1 replied at 2018-4-7 22:13
Inspire want make other top RC quit. Only fool GM make S69 as the older server to be merge. GM must  ...

hahaha dont speak that u know a lot . inspire recharge even have no competition . inspire recharge just for own desire . even without s29 what u so call hakilmilo also inspire will recharge more than what you say high recharge from s73 . dont talk like you know it all and also dont call others fools . have respect for others even from different country or other server . this is war game we need actives players . i have respects for all players  . our server s69 Wei dont conquer map . is equal . reason i ask for merger is because i want to have more friends from other countries and also . we make friends from shu wu and wei in s69 . dont compare please . im from s69 and also if hakilmilo or hehemhem beat me in tournament is not big deal for me and it will not hurt me . anyways hope this merger will become reality as after merge Wu will benefit from this . remember dont compare inspire with what u so call high recharge from s73 . thanks and have a nice day .

!threads!

Friends

Money

39#
Post time 2018-4-8 00:48:57 |Show the author posts only
JiangWei1 replied at 2018-4-7 22:13
Inspire want make other top RC quit. Only fool GM make S69 as the older server to be merge. GM must  ...

one more things .... inspire dont need to be arrogant to have fame in this game . i can tell you one things inspire can kill off what you so call top 5 id recharge with 5 gen . hahahaha dont make jokes again . just merges with any server we dont mind s26 s29 s1 s34 s21 s44 as long is active . just bring it on . how you know we cannot be friends after mergers .

!threads!

Friends

Money

40#
Post time 2018-4-8 04:42:13 |Show the author posts only
Who cares about this inspire guy or merge whatever servers.  It’s a game only. Stop crying and play. Or just quit if game giving you headaches. If gm deal with every complain from you cry babies. They will have to suicide cause you all cry too much and never be satisfied
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-26 03:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043373 second(s), 19 queries .