Heyshell Games Forum

Title: [GUIDE] FOR NEW PLAYERS AND NEWBIES non VIP guide [Print this page]

Author: GAMEMASTER    Time: 2014-10-2 15:29
Title: [GUIDE] FOR NEW PLAYERS AND NEWBIES non VIP guide
For those who just start playing this game and dont wanna spend too much money u might want to know this first :

1. If u starting from and old server choose this country
   S1 : choose Wei
   S3 : choose Wu
   S5 : choose Wei
   S7 : Choose Wu
   S8 : choose Shu
   those are dominant country at the moment, so u wont having trouble lvl in up, dont worry about heroes because WE ALL USE ALMOST THE SAME HEROES.

2. If u starting from new opened server, make 3 id 1 in each country. Why ? need to wait 4 someone crazy enough spend lots money using shadow etc. If u already find it stick with that country, and the rest 2 id u can use it for spying. Good eh.

3. And also u can check 4 fake GOLD seller in fb fan page if u starting from new server, they ussually sell id which already got lots of gold in lower prices. Dont worry about GM checking u, they wont do anything about it. Cos this seller hack creditcards not Heyshell.

4. In early stages of the game ( until lv 90-100) u will need this skill in equipment : ATTACK, DEFEND, BLOCK, and TRICK...coz they provide u with fix value, but if u found HARM, IMMUNE, IRONWALL, and TACTICS keep it coz u will need them laaaaaaaaaaaaater ( lv. 100++ )

well thats some advice 4 u....dont worry in this game all money thats matter,..more money u spend more stronger u can be,.. follow this spender then u wont have too spend much....if u choose the weak country...then u looking for trouble / crazy enough to spend more....coz the weak country got less exp,..weaker guards, less to kill in event, slow lvlin up, lack of food, lack of iron, lack of everything,..just praying to merge to another server or quit..hahahhah...

Oh yah dont bother complaining to GM they all are busy counting profits...u will get same answers..

thats all for now. happy gamin...

others all welcome to add also

Author: SMJr    Time: 2014-10-3 13:12
Good idea except for the first idea. If you choose the strong side please don't bother to play or recharge cos you will be wasting your money and time.
Go make a dummy id and check out all 3 sides then decide.
I am from S8 Wu so my advise is don't join S8 Shu instead choose Wei or Wu. A balance game will not result in a dead server.
"Many will regret spending money only to play with their own balls."

Be prudent!  Just imagine if you are Manchester United and you are playing against a school team. Is that any fun or competitive?
Author: anuardb1    Time: 2014-10-3 17:31
Chelsea Chelsea.... hate mu
Author: RalphKen    Time: 2014-10-4 17:32
Good advice....now enjoying hourly farm iron from guard and exp bonus.....

tq 4 d tips....

Author: jody    Time: 2014-10-6 23:51
choose wu at s7..? seriously..?

wu s7 is a one man show... when patri is online, than wu is "looks" like dominant cause his shadows all over the place (more than 100 shadows at one city especially shu area) ... but if he is offline, sorry to say, wu always get surrounded by shu and wei... and also, shu and wei dont need shadows to reach wu 50% ..

and for your information all, shu s7 is one of the elite server.. they are at 2nd place, only lost from shu s1...
Author: Antonsetya    Time: 2014-10-8 00:46
Yess,,yess,,,agree with jody...
For info...only shu who brave to break wu 50%....
Author: Antonsetya    Time: 2014-10-8 10:46
oh y...and thanks for training by shadow...
Author: EllyTranHa.S7    Time: 2014-10-8 11:05
I believe the thread author has nothing to do with us S7 Wu, not sure why you two are so uptight about.

We never said we were the dominant country in S7, seems like you guys are the ones who have a point to prove.
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2014-10-8 14:53
amazing share GAMEMASTER you got my thumbs up
Author: jody    Time: 2014-10-8 17:31
why we have to feel uptight..? absolutely not...
coz we take those shadows thing as a positive factor to make us stronger as a team player...

anyway, i just reply to this thread which stated by the author that wu is the dominant country at server 7...
I didnt even know if the author is playing at server 7 or not... i only stating the truth, based on the real fact and condition on server 7 that wu is not the dominant country at server 7...

jody
shu s7

Author: EllyTranHa.S7    Time: 2014-10-8 18:48
Well buddy, strong people do not need to tell others that they are strong.

That's all I have to say.

Peace. I'm glad to say in any case, S7 doesn't have all the clones and bot problems like other servers.
Author: jody    Time: 2014-10-8 23:48
it might be my english is bad but i never mentioned that we are strong....
       "coz we take those shadows thing as a positive factor to make us stronger as a team player..."
i said it make us stronger... stronger than before in comparison with ourself, not the strongest amongst others at server... well, its a natural thing when your hero train a lot with fighting higher level opponent, then you will leveling faster which mean you will get stronger...

yes i agree with you about clones and bots... s7 never facing problems with that, we all are real people with real life ...
to be honest, now i have 2 id after merge since i have both at s7 and s9...

jody
shu s7
Author: Fenrir    Time: 2014-10-9 23:59
I think most people didn't understand at all that this thread was made half joking half serious in a very sarcasm way by GAMEMASTER.

If you understand fully what he wrote then you would realize that he is criticizing the way this game works.

Do not take this literally, just take it as a joke in implicit way.

Cheers and I must agree with fckyrd00der this is an amazing way to start playing COTK.
Author: bibon    Time: 2014-10-19 16:10
Let's play server7. Wu, Shu or Wei doesn't matter. hahahahahaha
Just play smart.
Author: Antonsetya    Time: 2014-10-20 10:36
yups...Lets Play at Server 7...
More Competitive,,No Clones..No Bot ( Poke King Of Wei Bibon )...
and More Importants..Eventhough We War everyday at Game..But we are Unity There...
Author: moimom    Time: 2014-11-13 01:41
is there a more proper guide than this???

fake gold seller.... Non VIP guide why does this need to be a NON VIP guide if we'll still BUY somethin... non VIP means not buying anything from this game since you can Be VIP 1 for a low price :3

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5