Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Server balance idea [Print this page]

Author: stonemanlz    Time: 2015-3-12 17:34
Title: Server balance idea
Hi GM
Create new server is not going to help your business for long run. The unbalance of server cause dead server after another you had created.  Many players lost interest , fun, and motivation because of the unfairness of this game. Merger is not going to solve this problem neither.  My suggest is you should allow players to move to other countries ( cost gold and limited one time only ). Base on the numbers of players in the country who is in great number of players allow to move to less players country only. Players who move will keep same account with same heros and lvl. I believe some players will move because they are bored of no competition.
If you don't like the suggestion above then you should create a new version of this game. For example, 7 Warring States ( before 3 kingdoms ). Each countries will have a capacity of players until all countries are full then increase the capacity. The reward of joining any country should be the same. None VIP players who is not active for 24 hours in one month account will be deleted. VIP 1 players who is not active for 24 hours in 3 months account will be deleted. VIP 2-5 players who did not log on for 6 months account will be deleted. VIP 6 and above who did not log on for one year account also will be deleted. I believe more countries will makes game more interesting of strategy. Please remember, create new server does not attract more players nor keep loyal customers but keep the fairness of the game will do. Long run game app will increase your network market price.
But after all, you should give it a try about letting players move to other countries along with their account and generals. Test it on our server and see if it works. Keep it in mind there would be more Recharge because there is competition and hope. Right now weak country don't want to recharge because there is no point and stronger no recharge because of there is no competition ( going to win anyway ).

Author: DaleCora    Time: 2015-3-12 18:20
Hi GM....I like the idea of being able to move to another country in the same server....I am in shu, would like very much please if possible, to move over to Wu with my account and troops..reason being.not many active players in Wu...but, there is alot of active shu players, makes for boring play:...maybe you could look into doing this..please..
Author: LiuHuangSu    Time: 2015-3-12 18:35
Hi GM. Im from S20 Shu. Totally agree with both the players that just give the comments. The server has course much imbalance to the whole game. We seek fair play and volunteers like us willing to switch to Wu side. It will be much more challenging and not just a (keep on winning Shu). To make the game or S20 more diversified. ThkQ from S20 LiuHuangSu.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-3-12 19:36
Sir, appreciated for the info u provided, and we'll take that seriously, we'll not sit by and watch it, pls believe us, ur suggestions will be a good help to our game, thx once again
Author: hardiyan    Time: 2015-3-16 09:10
Dalecora n LiuhuangSu..wow u both awesome...i tot every player like doing party every hour but u both seek challange...
Author: stonemanlz    Time: 2015-3-30 18:12
Gm we are still waiting. Why can't you balance server by accepting customers to move country? Why can't you keep customers happy? I don't see any harm by doing that.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-3-30 19:29
stonemanlz replied at 2015-3-30 18:12
Gm we are still waiting. Why can't you balance server by accepting customers to move country? Why ca ...

Sir, this has been forwarded to our staff and it may need time to make decision, pls be patient, we'll make the right decision after carefully thinking of that, thx
Author: KrufChris    Time: 2015-3-30 19:34
Yeah,,,im AGREE. Plus, if u want to merger plz merge both id.
Make everything pull to one character (iron,equip,etc)
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-3-31 11:45
KrufChris replied at 2015-3-30 19:34
Yeah,,,im AGREE. Plus, if u want to merger plz merge both id.
Make everything pull to one character ...

Sir, thx for all the info u told us, we believe it will do a great help, and pls don't worry and give us some time, something that has not been done doesn't mean we haven't taken any steps to solve it, thx
Author: stonemanlz    Time: 2015-4-20 18:14
Wow GM instead of making server better served balance and u merged us again? We are so dead now!
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-20 18:30
stonemanlz replied at 2015-4-20 18:14
Wow GM instead of making server better served balance and u merged us again? We are so dead now!

Thanks for your advice. Since the servers have been merged already, next time we will take your suggestion into consideration seriously. But I regret to tell  you that it is not reasonable for players to move country because that may cause trouble for many other players.
Author: Goruk    Time: 2015-4-20 22:37
I don't see how this will cause problem to other player.. Since, they can only transfer to a country that has less player. Which means that small country can't transfer to bigger country. In addition, giving gift will encourage players to do so. Sry for my bad English.
Author: stonemanlz    Time: 2015-4-21 06:14
From what I know GM you are the only person said that. As of right now Shu is over populated. Transferring is doing them a favor. Also, transferring due to their agreement not that you make them. So I don't see any problem with that. Rather you keep over loaded players in one country will be more complain and problems. If you do care about your business.
Author: stonemanlz    Time: 2015-4-21 06:22
Also, this post had been up here for a long time. I don't see any disagreement except you. On top of that, many agreement with me and some are Shu players as well.
Author: Swdong    Time: 2015-4-21 08:15
You can also limit  every acc 3x only to move to other country, so they can find suitable country for themselves. After they used all the limit, then it would be fixed country for the acc. It would be the best solution
Author: MaChao    Time: 2015-4-21 11:20
STUPID GM NEVER LISTEN TO US..

EVERY MERGED ALWAYS MAKE SHU ARMIES STRONGER, NOT EVEN ONE MERGE MAKE WU OR WEI STRONGER

WHY ??????????????????????????

BECAUSE MOST PLAYER WILL CHOOSE SHU AT BEGINNING, YOU SHOULD MAKE LIMIT FOR PLAYER CHOOSE SHU..

ITS ALWAYS 3:1:1

BUT WHATEVER, THEY JUST MERGED WITH THE SERVER NUMBER.

ITS LIKE 21 MERGE 23, 22 MERGE 24, AND NOT SEEING ITS BALANCE OR NOT BECAUSE THEY JUST WANT $$$$$

Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-21 11:43
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2015-4-21 11:45
Goruk replied at 2015-4-20 22:37
I don't see how this will cause problem to other player.. Since, they can only transfer to a country ...

Sorry for bringing you so much trouble. But the function to move country is not available at present. Is there any other suggestions for server-merger? We are looking forward to your advice. Thanks.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-21 11:49
stonemanlz replied at 2015-4-21 06:22
Also, this post had been up here for a long time. I don't see any disagreement except you. On top of ...

The advice of you as well as some Shu players you mentioned are appreciated by us. Thanks for your feedback. However, it may not be accepted and realized as quickly as you wish. Is there any other advice to make a better server merger? Thanks.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-21 12:05
Swdong replied at 2015-4-21 08:15
You can also limit  every acc 3x only to move to other country, so they can find suitable country fo ...

Thanks for your advice and we believe it is very helpful. Sorry this function is not available yet at present. We will think about it. Is there any other advice for server merger? Thanks.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-21 12:09
MaChao replied at 2015-4-21 11:20
STUPID GM NEVER LISTEN TO US..

EVERY MERGED ALWAYS MAKE SHU ARMIES STRONGER, NOT EVEN ONE MERGE MAK ...

The balance among 3 countries is also what we want. It is pity that more efforts are needed to improve the current situation. Is there any other advice for a better server merger solution? Thanks. BTW, we are listening...
Author: Goruk    Time: 2015-4-21 12:39
Well, Dev.team can check which country has many player before merge servers.. Not, just blindly mergers those servers. So, dev team won't work twice.. on same problem regarding less players. One more thing, can dev team create a system that will wipe inactive player once a week or monthly. So, we know how many player is playing.

Thank You.
Author: stonemanlz    Time: 2015-4-21 13:01
I had suggested before if you couldn't do the transferring then have the alliance option which is not the one you are having right now. Ally should be agree from both countries ( should have accept button to click ). Once ally both countries rewards the same. For example: siege event, if one country win then the other apply should have share the rewards. In this way ally will be much affective because both countries will to fight in battle.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-21 13:15
Goruk replied at 2015-4-21 12:39
Well, Dev.team can check which country has many player before merge servers.. Not, just blindly merg ...

Thanks for your advice.
Before merging servers, many aspects will be considered, and some may have to compromise. Thanks for your understanding. Next time we will do it better.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-21 13:16
stonemanlz replied at 2015-4-21 13:01
I had suggested before if you couldn't do the transferring then have the alliance option which is no ...

Your suggestion has been read and recorded carefully. Next time we will take it into consideration. Thanks for your support.
Author: curseknight88    Time: 2015-4-21 13:24
How about just give the chart of the population in each country in a new server, in the country selection scene
players will know which country is populated, over populated or less populated
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-21 13:36
curseknight88 replied at 2015-4-21 13:24
How about just give the chart of the population in each country in a new server, in the country sele ...

Thanks for your advice. Your opinion has been recorded and to be discussed.
Author: MaChao    Time: 2015-4-21 13:43
It's too late though, many top vip already move

because heyshell already abandon us more than a year..

Just talking shit...

We already do polling for the merged server and you dont care.. It's create unbalance server just because you want more money with new server and abandon old server.

Author: firebird18    Time: 2015-4-21 13:45
The game should provide fairness to all wei, wu and shu players. Though i am a shu player i would like to see a balanced populations among the three countries in which the game will enjoy longevity in the long run. Limited the registered players to around 100 players for shu, wei and wu countries.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-21 14:06
MaChao replied at 2015-4-21 13:43
It's too late though, many top vip already move

because heyshell already abandon us more than a yea ...

Sorry for what you have experienced. Just as dear players, balance among 3 countries is also what we want. We will do a better job next time. Thanks for your advice.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-21 14:14
firebird18 replied at 2015-4-21 13:45
The game should provide fairness to all wei, wu and shu players. Though i am a shu player i would li ...

Thanks for your understanding. A fair and balanced game environment is also what we are pursuing. Next time we will do it better.
Author: sima    Time: 2015-4-21 14:44
The main problem is only about farming exp. those weak country hard to get into 50% from the strong one. This cause the problem in game, everyone come up with cheating such as create more id, clones or we call them multi account. IMO, to solve this problem cotk should create other activities,
1. like story mode which individual player can play for free from low lvl to high lvl, from weak to strong.
2. Trail tower reset everyday,
3. World rank arena,
4. Daily and weekly ranking, kill, lvling, siege....
5. Bonus 50% exp during country event.
6. OD can only use during country event.
7. No more 15% 30% and 50% on city defend.
Not all above are really good, just only idea.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-21 16:50
sima replied at 2015-4-21 14:44
The main problem is only about farming exp. those weak country hard to get into 50% from the strong  ...

Your advice is very inspiring. We will take it into serious consideration. Thanks for your support.
Author: stonemanlz    Time: 2015-4-21 19:12
If you think of transferring causing trouble to players. Then why don't you make a voting poll and see the result and take it from there?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-21 19:33
stonemanlz replied at 2015-4-21 19:12
If you think of transferring causing trouble to players. Then why don't you make a voting poll and s ...

Sorry the function of country transferring is not available under current program.
Author: LakeEsthe    Time: 2015-4-22 20:03
GM also please consider carefully before merging servers. Recent merger between s12 and s19 has only made Shu even stronger than before. Already before merger shu was strongest. But by merging 2 servers where shu is strongest in both server now many wei considering to quit. I together with many other VIP players are considering quitting as its no longer possible to play in server. You can my ID out in server. I was previous King but have since resigned due to the imbalance of our server. I have spoken to many wei senior players in Wei and many are considering quitting this game soon. Do take a look at our server and see if you can merge it with other servers which may create more balanced server rather than this. In fact easily the top 5-10 Wei players have retired or semi-retired recently.
Author: LakeEsthe    Time: 2015-4-22 20:04
GM also please consider carefully before merging servers. Recent merger between s12 and s19 has only made Shu even stronger than before. Already before merger shu was strongest. But by merging 2 servers where shu is strongest in both server now many wei considering to quit. I together with many other VIP players are considering quitting as its no longer possible to play in server. You can check my ID out in server. I was previous King but have since resigned due to the imbalance of our server. I have spoken to many wei senior players in Wei and many are considering quitting this game soon. Do take a look at our server and see if you can merge it with other servers which may create more balanced server rather than this. In fact easily the top 5-10 Wei players have retired or semi-retired recently.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-23 10:50
LakeEsthe replied at 2015-4-22 20:04
GM also please consider carefully before merging servers. Recent merger between s12 and s19 has only ...

Thank you for your reply. We are looking for solutions to this problem. Imbalance is a big problem after server merger as you can read in forum recently. And we totally understand your feeling...
Author: Kucrut    Time: 2015-4-23 14:14
Just curious what the GM tries to achieve with merging servers? In s14, before s12 n s14 merge, server quite balance with wei slightly stronger. Then GM merged s12 n s14, where shu was really dominant in s12. Yet, the server still quite balance although Shu was stronger than wei n wu. Now they merged again with another server where shu also dominated the server.So, whats the point of merging? Seeking balance or helping shu? One other thing, server looks overcrowded now.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5