Heyshell Games Forum

Title: FUCKING ID FOR SALE BECAUSE OF FUCKING HEYSHELL [Print this page]

Author: ry4i7    Time: 2015-3-19 19:46
Title: FUCKING ID FOR SALE BECAUSE OF FUCKING HEYSHELL
Edited by ry4i7 at 2015-3-19 20:01

for the highest bid , i am selling this my fucking id because tired of heyshell fucking lame team ,and low respond also nothing for their mistakes makes my interest in this game gone,even they ignored my complaint and juga said keep playing you mother fucker player

id = ry4i7
server = s12-s14   shu

my id detail :
1. my vip now vip 11 already ,also have 400 point still can convert to gold in my account (this is the main problem from fucking heyshell, recharge at 14 march to aim the tourney voucher and they process it at 16 march RIGHT AFTER the tourney finish,so i cannot claim any shit voucher and they laughing there and keep fucking there at their office)

2. the highest level right now in my server,my level 119 and also the no 1 rank in server

3. init the highest also in my server

4. have all the special ladies gen (except sun shan siang that still not out yet) and also have cao2

5. totally have 123 liegemen now ,and have many 2 and 3 star purple liegemen

6. all purple equip in my 5 gen all 4 star already ,and have 42 more equip with 4 star in my bag ,also with 5 super tringket already, 3 super slotted +18 and 2 super lantern +23 with 1 super slotted already open hidden skill lvl 5 unit (have open my bag until 52 space)

7. my horchrux all lvl 10 the lowest ,and have some in lvl 14 high enough(only charge still at lvl 4,dunno what the fuck it used for )

8. all 4 train slot already open for gen leveling fast

9. trial tower already at the highest level and finish already (such lame from heyshell,nothing more to do in trial actually)

10. armament all in the max level sama as my id level, with opening all 36 star forge also(have all the horcrux) win 2 lvl 13 gem , 3 lvl 12 gem and 1 lvl 11 gem (have lvl 8 gem in bag waiting also)

11. have 4 suite ready for used anytime needed, dragon , tiger , beast , and divine suite

Author: Garuda    Time: 2015-3-19 20:46
If u go ryan... i'll lost my interest to this f*cking game too.

need quick respond for ryan complain from heyshell. ASAP
He's great player...
Author: Toxic    Time: 2015-3-19 21:13
Pls dont ryan
Author: Arthur    Time: 2015-3-20 12:49
this Heyshell always LATE RESPONSE and NEVER GIVE SOLUTION !

How come you just realize that before RECHARGE !

Heyshell dont care about user, they looking for $$$ ...

So sad u just realize it now... after give them about $20k-$30k ?

They laughing u rite now when u started this Topic..

Author: Shadowthrone    Time: 2015-3-20 15:03
haha i ll start the bid with US$500

Author: Garuda    Time: 2015-3-20 23:15
Heyshell.... u'll losing people interest to this game.
I BET...
Author: jefe    Time: 2015-3-20 23:19
He'll be back after he wipes his tears

Author: Garuda    Time: 2015-3-21 07:40
Already gone from S 12
Author: fairgame    Time: 2015-3-21 10:59
Dear Arthur

How can he no longer in s12? are you banned him forever or he "banned" himself? is there a way to banned or deleted by ownself. if there, he must be very very rich man... spending approx. USD 40 thousands all this time just for NOTHING. if real, goosshh i wanna see him/her privately to make some studies and research. Unless he spent those amount with illegal way. what a poor man

And Arthur, please also see his others id in shu s12, i heard he controlled shu "clones" and make them VIP 1-5 so you guys can not trace coz maybe your system only read clone who un VIP. I give u few examples.  look at "Ding" family (maybe 5-6 acc who have nick with front name Ding). and then chart with name "Ghost" like (HCM) Ghost, (H.C.M) Ghost (this maybe twin guys/gals),  , then Honey, Leany, Segar, Bugar etc etc. maybe they all controlled by him.  

Well now after that man not exist, the game came back normally  and the 3 countries will compete each other in fair. Thank U Arthur for make this game fair and balance. Please look at your account from the day he banned by you (or by him self???? gosshh if true he must be crazy). Surely your dollars grow right. coz players in s12 back to Recharge. We dont want our pleasure being stolen by person like him.

For all players in s12... Lets back to war.... and hoping shu not back being an "Auto Off" country here.

Author: Heyshellsucks    Time: 2015-3-21 11:02
Thanks for your Information. We will forwarded to our staff and take this case seriously.

Please wait after 3 days for more response. All staff on vacation with your money.
Author: Garuda    Time: 2015-3-21 11:39
Haha... Arthur clone.
Author: Konyaku    Time: 2015-3-24 20:19
fairgame replied at 2015-3-21 10:59
Dear Arthur

How can he no longer in s12? are you banned him forever or he "banned" himself? is ther ...

Where ever you are from, you sure you are winning? You sound pretty sour losing to SHU.
Author: ry4i7    Time: 2015-3-27 21:58
this thread is still up ,waiting for buyer,but only will sell for serious one if want too,tired of this heyshell just back because my all friends there

bid start from 15.000$

can pm me for the detail
Author: ry4i7    Time: 2015-3-27 22:06
i am not "talking badly" now like you said athur ,this is was my before banned thread, now i will only "TALKING TRUTH" so if you want to banned it too,please write it later at the banned reason with that reason ,thanks
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-3-28 00:20
what do GM cares besides money

Author: millertime    Time: 2015-3-28 06:38
If you are legit and really spent that much money I feel for you. This game not worth 20 dollars
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2015-4-16 21:27
ANYWAY GUYS..FOR YOU OPINION...IN APPS STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY JUST DOWN GRADE IT STARS AND PUTS SOME NICE BIG WORD

DO NOT RECHARGE THE GAME IS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL..

ONE HUNDRED THOUSANDS PLAYER WILL MAKE THE NAME OF COTK STINKS

I NEVER SEE A GAME THAT BEING COMPLAINED BY PLAYERS FROM ALL OVER THE SERVER..
Author: Levantsarch    Time: 2015-4-17 01:12
millertime replied at 2015-3-28 06:38
If you are legit and really spent that much money I feel for you. This game not worth 20 dollars

Lol i second that opinion !
So True !!

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5