Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Once Again About Crusade [Print this page]

Author: SaistSean    Time: 2015-3-25 02:15
Title: Once Again About Crusade
Why Crusade getting messy?
You are joking about stage 8 is very crazy than other.
I think you can't calculate it.
And somehow many players think this CoTK is Sima game.
I.think.your income.getting diminished.
So.don't make this game more difficult, many players not enjoy & have fun anymore.

Author: Maria=ozawa    Time: 2015-3-25 04:45
Crusade stage 8 no problem to me and many players likes it..so chalanging..y keep whinning n complaining shit..hahahaha stupid loco
Author: Maria=ozawa    Time: 2015-3-25 04:49
Very2 funny Elite player like u cant pass stage 8
Author: kukumi(s22)    Time: 2015-3-25 05:00
Hahaha wat are u talking about dumbass we like it very2 chalanging..
Author: SteelBarr    Time: 2015-3-25 06:17
Been losing last stage for 4 days
After update it became harder
Always lose cause I get blocked (been blocked by XHD and XuChu :/ )
Author: SaistSean    Time: 2015-3-25 08:56
ZHOU YU, MA CHAO, Z.LIAO, GUAN YU...etc.
With high troops...
Wow.
Author: SaistSean    Time: 2015-3-25 09:02
Many players laughing at forum, but crying in playing games...
Many players protest to GM because they can't win to others country.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-3-25 10:45
Sir, this problem has been recorded and will be forward to our related staff, pls don't worry, we'll discuss this seriously, thx for ur understanding
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-3-25 18:17
you need to recharge more
Author: millertime    Time: 2015-3-26 07:34
Edited by millertime at 2015-3-26 07:37

So crusade is harder, alright that is fine but I don't get how an enemy general who is supposed to be under the effects of chaos can suddenly lose it and use his skill on me. I was at stage ten. Used xu zhu skill on last line of x dun. The skill hits two lines of the enemy xu zhu. Yet somehow the enemy xu zhu could use his skill with his first line hitting me locking three lines of soliders in chaos and his are all free to select skills. I lost to his final line of troops. This would not have happened if the game worked properly. So I miss out on most likely a dragon fragment and other goodies because I was ripped off. Thanks heyshell take my money and soul please.

Author: Athur    Time: 2015-3-26 11:11
millertime replied at 2015-3-26 07:34
So crusade is harder, alright that is fine but I don't get how an enemy general who is supposed to b ...

Sir, we would be pleased if u could provide us with related screenshot, Xu Chu-Skill: Attack 3 rows of enemies, thx for ur understanding
Author: millertime    Time: 2015-3-26 20:05
Arthur how would a screen shot help you? I would have had to be recording it to show proof. A screenshot would not work. Also please do not insult my intelligence by saying xu chu skill attacks three rows of enemies I know this. If you actually read my post it tells you that I used xu chu's skill on the last row of x. Dun's troops. It should have effected the front two rows of xu chu's troops. In fact it did damage but as soon as it was xu chu's first row of troops turn he uses his skill when he should have had to wait until his third row. Simple to  understand.
Author: SteelBarr    Time: 2015-3-27 02:33
I think that it is too easy for me :/
Can you make it harder? Like may be put five 70k troops D. Weis :/

[attach]1958[/attach]
Author: SteelBarr    Time: 2015-3-27 02:36
millertime replied at 2015-3-26 20:05
Arthur how would a screen shot help you? I would have had to be recording it to show proof. A screen ...

Dear millertime,

There is a liegemen combo which remove the effect of the skill of XuChu. In your case XuChu you were fighting had it.
Hope my answer help you more
Author: millertime    Time: 2015-3-27 03:13
Thank you steelbar. I have never had that happen to me so when it did happen I was confused. Now that you told me this it makes more sense. Thank you again. Maybe you should have Arthur's job.
Author: SteelBarr    Time: 2015-3-27 04:27
millertime replied at 2015-3-27 03:13
Thank you steelbar. I have never had that happen to me so when it did happen I was confused. Now tha ...

Ahah, thank you for your support!
I would be glad to help them if they offered me a place
And enjoy your gaming experience

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5