Heyshell Games Forum

Title: New version [Print this page]

Author: firebird18    Time: 2015-4-8 13:15
Title: New version
hi game master/developer

I hope i would see the new version wei players can only play wei heroes like guo jia, dian wei, z liao etc.  So same as wu and shu players playing zhou yu and ma chao respectively. The game has already followed closely the wei, wu

and shu countries on the map. Therefore I hope the game followed closely the history of three kingdoms which gave the players more thrill and realistic in playing this game. If it happened i think the game should released some shu

heroes as some wei and wu heroes have been released after players completing their character levels, to maintain fairness to this game. Thanks for consideration.

Author: Aptknack    Time: 2015-4-8 13:29
Post this request on www.feidou.com
Heyshell can't do anything about this game because they only take from the original developers bro
Author: firebird18    Time: 2015-4-8 13:43
thanks bro. Have a nice day.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-8 18:25
Sir, appreciated for the info u provided and we'll forward this to our staff, thx
Author: arifin    Time: 2015-4-8 23:22
i like this bro... so H Zhong can be more generous like cruss NPC ... coz what ever hard u try u r never get H zhong cruss NPC skill
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-9 19:00
Sir, appreciated for that, we need to take that seriously, thx for ur understanding

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5