Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Arthur is a damn liar!!!!! [Print this page]

Author: Celeste    Time: 2015-4-12 10:09
Title: Arthur is a damn liar!!!!!
Edited by Celeste at 2015-4-12 10:12

Arthur,

You came into Empire Craft and told us that U were merging servers and we will have new and exciting events coming.
We haven't had (1) event. All u did was tell us a damn lie. We are spending money on this game too. Be a man and backup Ur words. Don't keep being a damn Slime Ball. Support all of ur games.

Celeste, Empire Craft player......

Author: SteelBarr    Time: 2015-4-12 23:23
ahah give up on that already
stupid to spend there more
Author: Emilia    Time: 2015-4-13 06:53
Agree with Barr, just give up on that and play COTK like Arthur said
Author: Celeste    Time: 2015-4-13 07:32
Lmao. thanks for the advise. but we quit COTK a long time ago. we thought EC would be different.

We all read ur forums. It's no better. Why would we play a game that others have an advantage?

Don't others get a better price for Gold?

Aren't others in COTK selling cheap Gold?

We have all been through this before.

So one again, Arthur U are a Liar...

Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-13 18:29
Sir, pls send the post to the right forum and we believe ur problem will be solved, thx
Author: Celeste    Time: 2015-4-13 20:41
He moved this one too.

As for answering our post in EC. That's another one of ur lies.
Author: Emilia    Time: 2015-4-14 05:06
Arthur is right, please send to the right forum and i'll believe your problem will be solved (by Alladin's Genie)
Author: SteelBarr    Time: 2015-4-14 07:06
Well I dont think that there is a GM on Empire Craft forum now

But what I can say to Celeste is that I also quite cause Red and Blue have too many alts there

Also I have a feeling that at some point there wont be much people left in all countries

Which will make it very boring to play for you So I suggest to stop using alts Celest
I really dont know how many you have and who keeps them (in Red) but this is not a good thing
Author: Celeste    Time: 2015-4-14 09:07
Barr,

I'm. Not sure who U are in EC. However: I only use a friends acct when I have time. He is in the hospital battling Cancer. So Barr, please refrain from talking about alts when u don't know what ur talking about.

As for alts. I can name U plenty on the Red side that are from Green and blue. So there you go!!!

Last:

Arthur cam in and merged the servers and told us that we would have plenty Events coming. if he knew that he was not going to support us, as he said. He should be a man and tell us. This is a Bull Shit.
Author: Celeste    Time: 2015-4-14 17:36
nice move job, Arthur.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-14 18:10
Sir, pls send to the right forum or if u don't mind, just join in our game, thx
Author: Celeste    Time: 2015-4-16 11:23
Arthur,

You are a Stupid Mofo. And  liar.
Author: Levantsarch    Time: 2015-4-16 17:47
Yea this was move to page 29, lol
UP !!   
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2015-4-16 21:23
ANYWAY GUYS..FOR YOU OPINION...IN APPS STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY JUST DOWN GRADE IT STARS AND PUTS SOME NICE BIG WORD

DO NOT RECHARGE THE GAME IS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL..

ONE HUNDRED THOUSANDS PLAYER WILL MAKE THE NAME OF COTK STINKS

I NEVER SEE A GAME THAT BEING COMPLAINED BY PLAYERS FROM ALL OVER THE SERVER..
Author: Celeste    Time: 2015-4-20 19:15
Artur is a Liar!!!!!!!

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5