Heyshell Games Forum

Title: [Share] My experience from Server Competition, S16,Oliver [Print this page]

Author: Biligen    Time: 2015-4-17 20:50
Title: [Share] My experience from Server Competition, S16,Oliver
Edited by Biligen at 2015-4-17 20:52

Hi GM
There are three cases in the server competition,
First,You come across much stronger than your country,You will certainly be around the main city,in this time you can choose to defense and give up,but i think the best choose is try to defense,because you can get more vouchers based on your number of kills and make the game more funny。
Second,if you meet much weaker than your country,What do I say,you can around his mian city and kill his army,but in this stiution,Maybe you will not have a chance to duel

Thrid,MOST INTERETING,When you find a The same strength of enemy,you can use lot of Tactics to siege his city and kill his Soldier,like the picture you can choose mid-way right-way or left-way.i have one tips ,for the mid-city there are so many stronger defenser at begening,so you can aviod this city to siege other nomarl city and kill enemy

[attach]2130[/attach]

IN ALL ,As long as you have the money to creart lot of shadows,you must feel Satisfied in the Touney,thank you GM.Do not forget give me the GIFT love you^^

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5