Heyshell Games Forum

Title: I need to blur a part of an image to focus attention on a certain element [Print this page]

Author: IlonaLizer    Time: 2024-9-12 16:57
Title: I need to blur a part of an image to focus attention on a certain element
Hi everyone, I'm facing a problem - I need to blur a part of an image to focus attention on a certain element. I'm not very experienced in photo processing myself, so I'm looking for some easy application for this. If anyone knows a good editor where you can do blurring quickly and easily, please advise. I don't want to spend hours figuring out complicated programs, I want something intuitive and easy to understand!

Author: NikolaYers    Time: 2024-9-12 17:41
Hi if you don't know how to flip an image in Photoshop? I suggest you check out the detailed photoshop rotate canvas tutorial This article is perfect for those who want to easily understand the function of image flipping. Step-by-step instructions with illustrations help you learn the techniques quickly. The Skylum website does a great job of explaining how to do it in just a few clicks, so it's sure to save you time and nerves!

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5