Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Individual crusade getting harder and harder [Print this page]

Author: Sbs    Time: 2015-7-6 10:27
Title: Individual crusade getting harder and harder
Dear GM

Before i got luxun i can pass all the individual crusade almost every day. After i got luxun (I am stronger right) almost every day i only pass 5 stage.
You always give my opponent caocao, luxun zaoyun, liubei , guanyu.
What happenened?

Author: rayray    Time: 2015-7-6 16:26
You will need to recruit Zhang wuji, guo Jing, qiao feng, yang guo and hu Fei. With them you should be able to pass crusade comfortably.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-7-6 17:47
Maybe you could try to train your Lu Xun and get stronger.
Author: SteelBarr    Time: 2015-7-6 18:22
Hi any hints on what are the requirements to pass LuXun map?
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-7-6 18:53
rayray replied at 2015-7-6 16:26
You will need to recruit Zhang wuji, guo Jing, qiao feng, yang guo and hu Fei. With them you should  ...

Why not Da Ji, Xiao Long Nu

Author: Red225    Time: 2015-7-7 03:14
What...that so bad bro.
Make me not interest get lu xun i just want get zhuge or sima yi hehehe...
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-7-7 23:56
Red225 replied at 2015-7-7 03:14
What...that so bad bro.
Make me not interest get lu xun i just want get zhuge or sima yi hehehe...

yes better have 1 liao hua than owning 100 luxun
Author: Sbs    Time: 2015-7-15 01:15
Chhen i think you just want to fool us and try to make us rc to get our heroes stronger more faster . You know excatly even my luxun more stronger can not pass it.
Author: Sbs    Time: 2015-7-15 01:21
And when player make clone you do nothing. Even baby know which id is clone and you can only  said not enough proof .  Are you blind or just try harder to make player rc ?  If you dint make the playing enviroment better soon or later your game will finish and all of the player will leave this game. So think it carefully i know you are know better this game . We only want to have fun here dont just ask suggestion . That is your duty not ours .

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5