Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Server with NA time [Print this page]

Author: ZhouYu    Time: 2014-4-10 23:55
Title: Server with NA time
For people living in America its hard to keep up with all the players that live in Asia since all the event times are around Asias time, because of that people like me who live in Florida in USA cant attend the events unless I wake up really early or stay up late causing me to lose thousands of experience people should gain. Making a server with North America time so that me and my friends can fully enjoy the game too.

Author: GUy    Time: 2014-4-28 02:28
I think an easier fix would be just to run random events every 2 or 3 hours for 24 hours a day, not for the same 8 hours at a time. Then everyone can get to the ones they can get to and help their side and get that coveted EXP.
Author: syad    Time: 2014-5-19 17:54
Now that we have empire craft ready to launch open beta. U guys on NA time can enjoy new experiencing of gaming where the time on event right exactly as ur clock's timing
Author: Athur    Time: 2014-6-9 17:07
Your suggestion has been recorded. Thank you for your support. Our staffs will consider it carefully. Have a pleasant game!

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5