Heyshell Games Forum

Title: SHU WEI WU which 1 are you ? [Print this page]

Author: syad    Time: 2014-4-24 12:14
Title: SHU WEI WU which 1 are you ?

Author: Jsnazz    Time: 2014-4-28 05:53
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-4-29 04:46

It would be more interesting to ask them why they join certain side with a poll :- )

I joined Wei after I read and learn more about Cao Cao where he actually care for his people well being like having plentiful of resource, education and treat everyone fair but crush anyone who dare to oppose him.

Then I read about Dian Wei, Xu Chu and Zhang Liuo xD they're awesome generals.

I actually want to see Dain Wei or Xu Chu to duel with Zhang Fei

Author: Leront    Time: 2014-4-29 01:38
i like three of the three kingdoms. yah but i choose shu because even if they are small but they are not surrender to wei.. yah until that liu chan became emperor.
Author: Jsnazz    Time: 2014-4-29 05:06
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-4-29 10:03
Leront replied at 2014-4-29 01:38
i like three of the three kingdoms. yah but i choose shu because even if they are small but they are ...

Liu Shan was actually the winner and the hero for shu imo because once he surrender, his people can finally live in peace.

Liu Bei on the other hand send hundred of thousands of his people to their death when he attack Wu and got thwarted by Lu Xun.

This including the revenge of guan yu death which also was the cause by Lu Xun.

And read more about how Liu Bei failures by getting defeat over and over again by a rookie call Lu Xun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lu_ ... #Battle_of_Xiaoting

Author: Leront    Time: 2014-4-29 16:09
Jsnazz replied at 2014-4-29 05:06
Liu Shan was actually the winner and the hero for shu imo because once he surrender, his people can ...

Yah..i remember that one..Liu bei would be nothing if Zhuge Liang didnt join him. But still wouldnt u agree if Liu Bei had surrendered, there will be no three kingdoms history. Besides, all king of all war history send his men to death by going to war, right? Hey, mr.Jsnazz, its just sharing ok? I dont want us to go all over it again like last forum.ok fren
Author: Jsnazz    Time: 2014-4-30 04:23
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-4-30 12:34
Leront replied at 2014-4-29 16:09
Yah..i remember that one..Liu bei would be nothing if Zhuge Liang didnt join him. But still wouldn ...

Indeed! and everyone is a friend here.

I don't usually start a fight, it just people come to me instead hehe.

The people that use diplomat and loagic to win debate is always consider a winner imo.

Those people all have Zhuge Liang spirit in them :-)
Author: syad    Time: 2014-5-5 07:13
everyone has their own favorites, me ? w dont really like LiuBei but not hate him too, but i love seeing the undefeated general Zhao ZiLong (Yun), and there's the man of honor Guan Yu Chang which really makes Cao Cao drooling and dreaming to have them on his superior numerous forces until the death of Guan Yu Chang , Cao Cao so distressed and then die on mentally ill that's makes Guan Yu Chang really important on three kingdoms histories.
i have seen the failure of Wu when Sun Ce died and his cowardly brother takes his place, in Shu's side their dreams to restore Han is lost when they lost Guan Yu Chang and Jing province in the same time, on the other side is Wei which is hard to win when Liu Bei taken Jing province and fled to Cheng Du area.
and yeah Wei is great by Cao Cao bu too bad his son Cao Pi died so soon and then even Greater when Sima Yi sons makes it Jin dynasty.
but the whole point is : there will be no three kingdoms if Cao Cao win on Chang Ban, Liu Bei dead on Chang Ban or fail taking Cheng Du and Wu crushed on Chi Bi.

in the end, everyone has their favorites
Author: Jsnazz    Time: 2014-5-5 17:46
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-5-5 18:01

Guan Yu imo was a pawn. Even through death Cao Cao use Guan Yu corpse to make Liu Bei wage war against Wu where Liu Bei entire army didn't just got defeated but his army got completely destroyed.

Cao Cao indeed drool all over Guan Yu but he was doing it on purpose. You probably asking yourself why? because Cao Cao was trying to make his generals jealous just so they could serve their lord till death with 100% loyalty.

Author: Leront    Time: 2014-5-7 17:29
Jsnazz replied at 2014-5-5 17:46
Guan Yu imo was a pawn. Even through death Cao Cao use Guan Yu corpse to make Liu Bei wage war again ...

You sure make an interesting point about Cao cao love Guan Yu to make all his gen served Cao cao more. It might be true, u know.. Guan yu is one of shu gen, indeed. But still i prefer Zhao yun.haha..if i imagine i were Liubei back then. I would told Zhao yun to def Jing, why? Coz he is more obey than Guan yu. Zhao yun would have listened to Zhuge Liang to retreat if wei n wu come to Jing.
Author: Jsnazz    Time: 2014-5-8 20:55
Leront replied at 2014-5-7 17:29
You sure make an interesting point about Cao cao love Guan Yu to make all his gen served Cao cao m ...

Agree! It would be interesting to see the outcome if Zhao yun replace Guan at Jin xD

ps. which city was zhau yun guarding that time? hehe
Author: curseknight88    Time: 2014-5-11 17:01
Jsnazz replied at 2014-5-8 20:55
Agree! It would be interesting to see the outcome if Zhao yun replace Guan at Jin xD

ps. which ci ...

If I'm not mistaken zhao yun and the others marching to take chengdu
Author: Leront    Time: 2014-5-12 03:27
Please correct me if Im wrong. but imo Guan yu died after Shu already get Cheng Du, Shu ever promised wu to return Jing province to Wu after they got Cheng Du. but still Shu dont want to return Jing which makes Wu become angry and attack Jing. After Guan yu died, Liu bei was raged with anger, but Zhao Yun and Zhuge Liang were there to told Liu Bei not to attack Wu. which mean Zhao yun was at Cheng Du at that moment. He was guarding the capital.

Ps. I think it was a stupid move to keep Jing. True, It is a tactical location but its like hot chair. Cao cao is clever, though. He use the place as a tactic to make shu n wu fight each other.
Author: syad    Time: 2014-5-18 09:35
Well Zhuge Liang himself ask favor to LiuBei so ZhaoYun stay on their side to march on north expedition. He is the one that obey ZhugeLiang the most. ZhaoYun didnt have politic leadership on him. Which is good enough until the failure of MaSu.
about GuanYu stationed on Jing thats to make an ideal strike in 2 side. From center of China and east of China. Thats the main strategy ZhugeLiang to defeat CaoCao and Wei army.
But when Wu asking Jing to return to them GuanYu refuse to withdraw his main army from jing instead he attack Cao Ren on XiangYang so maybe he strike Xuchang Alone or they united on Yong An.
ZHUGELIANG propose to give HanZhong to GuanYu before he strike XiangYang. But Wu see a chance to take Jing by force so they attack. With the lost of PangTong,GuanYu, Jing province, and the failure of MaSu in JieTing This is the point where Shu has totally lost their dream of unification of China.

Author: Leront    Time: 2014-5-19 17:02
Thx for ur comment syad..makes me know n learn more
Author: syad    Time: 2014-5-19 18:05
GuanYu is a man of honor. Which a thing CaoCao expecting from his highly generals.
as in case ZhaoYun to become Viceroy of Jing thats seemly imposible to happen because ZhaoYun didn't deal with domestic politic. He dont have the experience really. which GuanYu is much more suitable.
to give Jing to wu or wei ? Ever read or watch where the LiuBei recruiting ZhugeLiang ? Which Zhuge gives a mainly strategic proposal to win the war for good ? There u will see Jing is crucial attack point. Two way to attack from HanZhong and Jing. 2 way attacks which will confuse CaoCao where to focus defending. Which is failed really failed when Wu takes jing by force and the worst kill GuanYu.
and so the dream unification of China under shu han flag is LOST.
Author: Jsnazz    Time: 2014-5-19 22:35
syad replied at 2014-5-18 09:35
Well Zhuge Liang himself ask favor to LiuBei so ZhaoYun stay on their side to march on north expedit ...

The actual failure was Zhuge Liang by assigning Ma Su a book worm with little to no battle field experience and he was assigned for the most important task by ZL.

ps. How many fail campaigns for Zhuge Liang compare to his successful one? That should give y'all a good picture.
Author: syad    Time: 2014-5-20 00:34
the northern expedition is a desperate acts because the position of 3 kingdoms is already clear :
shu hardly strike ChangAn even if they send their whole army, because CaoCao already posted cunnings Sima families there plus their best of their best defender like HaoZhao and ZhangHe. even thats Shu had ChengDu and HanZhong that really really populated and plenty of harvest mean they have much army and provisions to goto war, they still never will breach solid defence of wei.
in HeFei ZhangLiao and YuJin is fearless generals who can intact Wu army long enough even if Wu send their whole army, it will reinforced from XuChang, XiaPi and Ye which mean the more Wu army march to the heart of Wei, its will be lead to a direct suicide.
point is ? the three kingdoms legends we love only occurs between 193-221 that begins when LiuBei firstly have armies legacy from TaoQian and over with the death of CaoCao and then LiuBei .
Author: syad    Time: 2014-6-14 20:25
Up up vote for everyone
Author: ellaellani    Time: 2014-6-18 08:15
i have no idea why i choose wei..haha
Author: Athur    Time: 2014-10-15 18:57
Leront replied at 2014-4-29 01:38
i like three of the three kingdoms. yah but i choose shu because even if they are small but they are ...

Sir/Madame, thx for your kindly support and interests in our game, if any questions you have, pls send it to us. thx
Author: moimom    Time: 2014-11-13 01:39
wei.... but wu dominates on S22... and they are foul mouthed monkeys too... that love to talk about male genitalia xD
Author: Verum    Time: 2014-11-17 22:58
Zhao Yun was at Hanzhong fighting with CaoCao's troops
Author: TowFace    Time: 2014-11-24 01:15
Shu force just overpowered in each server..yeah so "balanced" team
Author: zxcvb    Time: 2014-11-25 11:18
I choose Barb and Aegis, cous they all really figther not gay. like Wu, Shu & Wei.
Author: Sality    Time: 2014-12-19 05:33
Jsnazz replied at 2014-5-8 20:55

ps. which ci ...

It will definitely shorten the Three Kingdom story, because in 5-10 years Shu will definitely dominate the whole china.
Author: Hawkx    Time: 2014-12-19 05:52
moimom replied at 2014-11-13 01:39
wei.... but wu dominates on S22... and they are foul mouthed monkeys too... that love to talk about  ...

There is no balance and never will be s18 wu here, and shu dominated s18 big time and always will  but our shu are not to bad they have some respect for the rest of us and allow us to play and still have fun
Author: ARAPAIMAH    Time: 2014-12-19 17:11
GM NEED TO PUT LIMIT OF ACC IN 1 COUNTRY,....ETC 100 acc.
also each Country must have their own special hero,
now everybody mostly uses almost the same hero,.....

only hero outside Wu, Shu and Wei can be use in all 3 country like LuBu,...Dchan,...Menghuo etc..
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-2-3 11:39
ARAPAIMAH replied at 2014-12-19 17:11
also each Country must have their own spec ...

Sir/Madame, sincerely appreciated for the info you provided and we'll forward this to our staff, and we'll try our best to make this balance, thx for your understanding
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-2-11 14:03
ARAPAIMAH replied at 2014-12-19 17:11
also each Country must have their own spec ...

Sir, we've already forward this to our related staff, it may need some time, pls be patient, thx
Author: Shinji    Time: 2015-2-11 18:32
But in All server SHU Have so many CLONES! WU or WEI have many briliant Player. so i hope GM can Block CLONES iD from shu! all server i see
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-2-12 11:40
Shinji replied at 2015-2-11 18:32
But in All server SHU Have so many CLONES! WU or WEI have many briliant Player. so i hope GM can Blo ...

Sir, appreciated for the info u provided and we've already forward this to our staff and will take that seriously, thx for ur understanding and pls believe us
Author: Deliboi    Time: 2015-2-15 16:43
Shinji replied at 2015-2-11 18:32
But in All server SHU Have so many CLONES! WU or WEI have many briliant Player. so i hope GM can Blo ...

Don't anyhow talk things that you don't know. "All" ?
Author: BiaoBiao    Time: 2015-3-15 12:23
This poll only tells u which courtry man like to poll on forum

Author: kukumi(s22)    Time: 2015-3-22 18:18
Shu S22/S21 are very2 stupid love to cheat eat Iron and Farm exp 50% everyday everynight..during event time siege its hard for wei and wu to win when Shu start auto and use Clones to lure and auto off 3 id's maybe more shu reach 100 gens.. wei only have 60 gens sometimes 70.. wu have 50 gens how can wu and wei will able to win that event when shu start to cheat with their stupid asses faggots..
with ur clones shu ur nothing.. Let me say his name who loves to cheat..
OWNER- ZhaoYun
1.Zhao3Yun
2.Zhaoyun
3.EvoZhaoYun

GM Arthur i know that u cant block who have VIP BUT WE ARE TIRED OF SPENDING FOR THIS SHIT..
so do ur Fuckin job to check all Clones Shu S22/S21..
Author: kukumi(s22)    Time: 2015-3-22 18:19
Shu S22/S21 are very2 stupid love to cheat eat Iron and Farm exp 50% everyday everynight..during event time siege its hard for wei and wu to win when Shu start auto and use Clones to lure and auto off 3 id's maybe more shu reach 100 gens.. wei only have 60 gens sometimes 70.. wu have 50 gens how can wu and wei will able to win that event when shu start to cheat with their stupid asses faggots..
OWNER- ZhaoYun
1.Zhao3Yun
2.Zhaoyun
3.EvoZhaoYun

GM Arthur i know that u cant block who have VIP BUT WE ARE TIRED OF SPENDING FOR THIS SHIT..
Author: kukumi(s22)    Time: 2015-3-22 18:19
OWNER- ZhaoYun
1.Zhao3Yun
2.Zhaoyun
3.EvoZhaoYun

Author: kukumi(s22)    Time: 2015-3-22 18:20
OWNER- ZhaoYun
1.Zhao3Yun
2.Zhaoyun
3.EvoZhaoYun

Author: kukumi(s22)    Time: 2015-3-22 18:21
OWNER- ZhaoYun
1.Zhao3Yun
2.Zhaoyun
3.EvoZhaoYun

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5