Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Why do you have to ruin S37? [Print this page]

Author: Prego    Time: 2015-10-8 20:20
Title: Why do you have to ruin S37?
What is Heyshell's policy on having GM accounts that have unlimited gold just to ruin other people's gameplay and to entice others to recharge even more?  This is a highly disturbing trend on servers where players tend to recharge more than usual.  In these server, such as S37, a GM account will be created that will rise to the top within 2 weeks and destroy the entire server, leaving only 2-5 active players on each other faction.

Take a look at our server and check the strongest player.  It is obscene, deplorable and downright disgusting.

Please have some business ethics, strive for long term gameplay and fans instead of short term money milking.

Author: Tombak    Time: 2015-10-8 22:07
Management should give more attention about this. Is there no business ethics anymore? We play game for fun not to be stressed out by some GMs account playing like he own the server. If the strategy are to entice people to recharge then u should fine a better way for it. I do recharge alot and I will stop until I see some improvement in this server.
Author: trunojoyo    Time: 2015-10-8 22:19
Tolong GM harus fair play donk, jangan kayak gitu ,hargai para pecinta game, , thanks
Author: bachteria    Time: 2015-10-8 22:33
Good idea bro, we just to enjoy playing this game so GM must be fair play
Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2015-10-8 23:18
Can i apply to gm so i have unlimited gold
Author: Ling-Ling    Time: 2015-10-9 01:52
Miris sekali lihat 37 sekarang.Sudah gak balance banget.Semangat main hilang,pemainnya banyak yg off.
Please cek dong server kita.
Saya punya 1 pertanyaan,apakah pemain Shu 37  dgn IGN huruf Kanji adalah real player,ataukah GM ?
Kalo real player gak masalah,tapi kalau GM itu sangat tidak adil.Kenapa hanya shu yg mendapat bantuan dari GM?
Bagaimana dengan WEI dan WU ?

Terima Kasih.
Author: AndyRakhmat    Time: 2015-10-9 09:55
Please Heyshell Team, Listening your Consumen.... you make that game ruin.... GM always said this is Team Work Game, but u can seeing only one player can ruin all server...
another country no one ppl active anymore..
do you want play like that Heys?? Think if that conditions continue... one or another server will be down
Author: COTK-WU    Time: 2015-10-9 10:36
Thank you for your advice.

But right now we are busy to go vacation with your money.
Tomorrow we all also going to Hawaii.

Please wait our response next week.

Author: kiong    Time: 2015-10-9 11:11
No nice if gm playing too.

All ppl no more spirit to playing.
Maybe this gsme will die soon. Hahhahahah
Author: Lukav    Time: 2015-10-9 11:59
just know..that gm play at s37..can i know the gm-id...maybe i will take a visit to s37 to know how strong gm play
Author: hardfrank    Time: 2015-10-9 12:11
STOP RECHARGE OR RETIRE FROM THIS GAME IS BEST SOLUTION FOR ALL
Author: COTK-SHU    Time: 2015-10-9 12:16
WE GM NEVER CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH PLAYER ON ALSO YOUR SERVER BALANCE OR NOT.WE ONLY CARE HOW TO GET INCOME $ AS MUCH AS GM CAN GET IT. EVEN GM WILL USE ALL ILEGAL STRATEGY TO INCREASE HIS INCOMING. SO PLEASE YOUR UNDERSTANDING. WE GM NEED YOUR MONEY TO EXPAND OUR GAME N TOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD
Author: barbie.s45    Time: 2015-10-9 19:12
S37 merge pls~
Author: Penipu    Time: 2015-10-9 20:33
Please GM ... u can seeing, now at 37 only few player still playing
A lot of PPL with VIP not play anymore because of that char
Author: zhugezai    Time: 2015-10-9 23:04
we all trap by GM, this cotk game all from china, not from america or japan and taiwan. all his game server in china n same location, this cotk is LIAR
Author: Kaywee63    Time: 2015-10-9 23:42
Edited by Kaywee63 at 2015-10-9 23:43
Penipu replied at 2015-10-9 20:33
Please GM ... u can seeing, now at 37 only few player still playing
A lot of PPL with VIP not play a ...

Please gm take a look at S32, the Wei and Wu is full of clones too. This clone only appear at event to auto off. Please do something.
Author: COTK-WU    Time: 2015-10-10 06:51
We will look into it.

Be patient,  next week,  but we not promise.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5