Heyshell Games Forum

Title: longevity [Print this page]

Author: Anarchist    Time: 2016-3-10 22:12
Title: longevity
Looking at the speed of servers being set up.. What can that spell????? i started playing actively september 2015.... server S40. within half a year we see 12 new servers...

What i can advise is.. Recharge sensibly..

Regards
Author: Anarchist    Time: 2016-3-11 00:04
Use gold wisely.. damn pissed off recently with the useless RC i did... Please do not think if u recharge, you will be better off. its bull shit. i spent close to 1,5k USD, i arent better off anyway... Unless u have lots of cash to try "LUCK" do it.
Author: Skuele    Time: 2016-3-11 19:11
Yeah i agree with you too
even i recharge more than $500 to get M.Y.Lu , still didn't get it
On the other hand , a clone who spin it 2 or 3 times get it easily

Better not recharge too much , it's useless
Author: Anarchist    Time: 2016-5-23 23:05
Hmm.. 2 months later. 3 more new servers. the rate is alarming
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2016-5-23 23:25
This game no need much strategy or skill
The more money you bomb into this game the stronger you are that's about it.
Also they give more advantage to shu.
Starting with 2x resource 24/7.
Wu Liyang exp 10% exp leap like yeah.. "a lot", Wei ChenLiu for VIP8 good.
Liu Bei Shu's King got 10% atk to all troops, C.Cao 15% force but Sun Quan 20% Skill Attack and doesn't help in instance GG.
Very much Wu is having some of the worst thing to begin with then next is Wei also quite bad..Everything good beings with SHU
So fair huh.
Author: Anarchist    Time: 2016-5-23 23:31
Romance of the 3 kingdoms novel is about SHU, even the movie makers makes movies across LIUBEI and his men... I chose SHU because of that.. N i believe thats why most players play SHU in the first place.
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2016-5-23 23:34
Well I thought its more towards C.Cao bro.. Really LiuBei?
Which movie or drama or novel miss out C.cao more than Liu Bei?
C.Cao is the protagonist of 3 Kingdom to begin with
Author: Anarchist    Time: 2016-5-23 23:45
FanofBabes replied at 2016-5-23 23:34
Well I thought its more towards C.Cao bro.. Really LiuBei?
Which movie or drama or novel miss out C. ...

Go read the novel. 三国演义 is 4 of the big time novels from china.. Movies extracted from this novel  mainly talks about how Liu Bei with his 2 brothers Guanyu and Zhangfei, together with the 3 tiger generals and the godly advisor Zhugeliang.. Its normal why mostly all SHU, Comes with a reason
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2016-5-24 00:50
Edited by FanofBabes at 2016-5-24 00:59
Anarchist replied at 2016-5-23 23:45
Go read the novel. 三国演义 is 4 of the big time novels from china.. Movies extracted from this no ...

Well things started with C.Cao before LiuBei met his 2 brothers.
Novel/movie is base their preference towards how liubei treat his people.
LiuBei is only respected for being kind to his people
I've seen animes on 3 kingdoms too and its preference is C.cao.
I remember there's an anime like around 20yrs ago I've watched it but unable to find it now..
About 3 kingdoms too its more like movies..Hope to find it cuz its so interesting lol
Anyway, things start off by C.Cao and truth is C.Cao started way before LiuBei met G.Yu and Z.Fei

Author: ChrisLim    Time: 2016-5-24 09:27
Novel & Hong Kong movies normally depict Shu as protagonist & Wei as the main antagonist.
Wu major contribution in the novel/movies is the Jingzhou battle which started with battle of Chibi which led to Zhouyu death, slaying of Guanyu then later led to liubei defeat under Luxun.
Even later in the story is the mind games between Zhugeliang (Shu) & Simayi (Wei).

And yea, I agree people choose Shu without the knowledge of how the game work is because of the possibility of having the 5 tiger generals.

Author: donjuan    Time: 2016-5-25 11:07
Chen Shou, the writer of Three Kingdoms biography was initially Shu official before he was recruited to serve Jin Dynasty.

As former Shu official, surely he gave more respect toward Shu, thus affected the way he described Shu heroes.

In the other hand, Jin Dynasty was born due to the revolt against Wei Kingdom,
Chen Shou as official of Jin may have to little bit discredit Wei officials to save his own ass in front of Jin Emperor.

The writings of Chen Shou also affected LGZ when he wrote Three Kingdoms novel.
So now we see Shu as protagonist, Wei as antagonist and Wu as a bit protagonist.
Author: Flare    Time: 2016-5-26 08:50
Learning history

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5