Heyshell Games Forum

Title: very very bad merger (s51 and s53) [Print this page]

Author: katyaluna    Time: 2016-7-23 19:52
Title: very very bad merger (s51 and s53)
GM, after you memerger S51 and S53 are now all map green, S51 no longer competitive. you destroy S51 with this merger.
GM, what is this merger means ? you are not happy if the map is not green ?

but if you care please merger back so that S51 balanced as before

Author: Daryll    Time: 2016-7-23 21:35
according to ur statement bro.. ure not happy if map not red or blue?
whats ur definition of balance server ? u must win every daily event? u will said it balnce whenever red or blue dominates map n doesnt if green win?
by the way ..who asked first for merge?. stop whining n play ..have fun
Author: Doe    Time: 2016-7-26 02:06
Solution to to S.51 Wei and Wu. Go S.60 and start over again as I suggested in previously.
Author: millertime    Time: 2016-7-26 03:33
Gm always favor shu in merger. Even when they get the rare ch chance to make a merger where wu or wei benefit they chose not too. Gm shu fanboy.
Author: Yhana    Time: 2016-8-7 01:48
Edited by Yhana at 2016-8-7 02:00

I heard you guys share the central mine though, all 3 countries. In our server, Wu dominates. They have 2 mines all to themselves and still snatch our farms - True story. So I don't think this is that bad.. Yet.

Shu S56

EDIT: Kudos to Shu's S51/53 king for choosing to be diplomatic and reasonable over the central mine. I mean.. you guys could choose to be a**h*le about it and never let them near  themine but instead you let them share as well. Wish more ppl could think and adopt this kind of policy as well.
Author: Daryll    Time: 2016-8-7 09:21
yes we did Yhana, for fairness n keep trying to maintain good policy for everyone ..

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5