Heyshell Games Forum

Title: About trolling in super tournament [Print this page]

Author: NoShells    Time: 2016-8-10 21:29
Title: About trolling in super tournament
You know that you 100% won right HM? But do you know there are still 1.2k players spending their gold to vote for you? And you just trolled the last match... Quite disappointed for things like that from a great player.. Disgraceful

Author: secrettask    Time: 2016-8-10 21:48
I cheer for HHH
Author: Angels    Time: 2016-8-10 22:50
I wan refund.. banned him from ST
Author: Aris3479    Time: 2016-8-11 09:39
I have a question, why you guys only upset when hakil milo using all women gen?

why didnt you all upset when someone playing with his init during the preparation? I think most of us also lose gold in round 2 right?

if it was a fair fight, hakil milo wont do such thing.

And it wasnt trolled, hakil only sending a message to his opponent ;p
Author: ChrisLim    Time: 2016-8-11 12:00
Adjust initiative at the last moment is part of a strategy to catch your opponent off-guard. RoyalWrath & Sima know it.

Anyway why kick up a big fuss about this issue.
Next time just wait until the last 30 seconds then place your bets.
Author: Daveltl76    Time: 2016-8-11 12:53
What's wrong with trying his best to win? (hehemhem)
If u don't want to fight at full power then pls don't register.
We want to see some top battles only; not always because of voucher sir!
Author: Hendy_wizard    Time: 2016-8-11 13:10
Even I cheered for HHH for the last round....For the sake of sportmanship/sportivity, I need GM to rethink the format or reward for every participant. What about if GM made rewards come from every round or other things. I do understand some of our brothers out there felt so damn upset. But for the sake of sportmanship/sportivity point of view, it was not right for HM to do so. But since he also did not get any benefit even he lost last round, it was right for him to do so. My conclusion is what about if GM rearrange every rewards come from how many rounds the participants won.
Author: TayenJunior    Time: 2016-8-11 19:47
Brainless gay

Author: Cecillcin    Time: 2016-8-11 21:10
U lost ur bet then blame HM, did u guys thank him when win ur bet by cheering him?
Author: Angels    Time: 2016-8-12 19:13
I wan refund.. u pig
Author: youyou    Time: 2016-8-12 21:12
GB these 2 top players are unpredictable idoits , just vote once nex time Sadly not real players like RW
Author: Kaywee63    Time: 2016-8-13 01:42
So sorry to cost alot to lose gold for cheering me. I will personally ban myself from contest again.
Author: tmithedgar    Time: 2016-8-13 14:03
well for those bet for HM and lost gold at last battle, u cant blame him for that. i bet for sure that u lose at 2nd battle as well.
and u just fckn careless, coz u still can have last 30 seconds to bet...
stop Whining...!!!

Author: Fatrix    Time: 2016-8-13 18:54
What the poster mean is that why HAKI use such weak gen on the final stage? Show off? Not to disrespect to you HAKI but this action really cost gold to your supporter.

We all gladly thanks for you to win us the voucher but this is different question here.....

Our main question I believe is why did you do that? A good reason?
Troll all player to lose gold? Show off? What else reason I can't find.

Another reason test hero? I do believe those hero not in the listed for future lineup.....

Hence this really make us upset
Author: AwakenedSima    Time: 2016-8-13 19:54
I also was stunned and could not figure why . For an adult player to do such things in a big big event is really stupid =,= , this is not april fool's day
Author: TayenJunior    Time: 2016-8-17 14:58
Trash are trash no matter how you look at it. Useless garbage only depends on money for pumping vip shitma,royalbrat, and now hm?sm suits well which refers to shemale
Author: TayenJunior    Time: 2016-8-17 15:00
tmithedgar replied at 2016-8-13 14:03
well for those bet for HM and lost gold at last battle, u cant blame him for that. i bet for sure th ...

Not all can stay in game for long time. For me i don't care which idiot came as a winner but for sure high vip in contrary has low brain
Author: youyou    Time: 2016-8-23 19:08
TayenJunior replied at 2016-8-17 15:00
Not all can stay in game for long time. For me i don't care which idiot came as a winner but for s ...

Generally yes , because high vip plays the game easy , dunnid to learn much cos they get strong easily ,there are people in the very top few who does not know how to use heroes like Dian Wei . But there are still people that also study this game well just like sima and RW
Author: Anti-COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-8-23 21:45
Nothing special about sima and rw

Author: Ongis    Time: 2016-8-23 22:03
RW gabisa ngalahin LURAH

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5