Heyshell Games Forum

Title: auto off idea [Print this page]

Author: Dyolox    Time: 2016-8-11 22:25
Title: auto off idea
I just thought i'd throw this idea out there and maybe it's been said already. I despise auto off as a tactic. It gets used way too much. It's frustrating and I don't think it's being used for what was intended. I'm not claiming I haven't used either for the record.

So the idea, which I do admit may be hard to use due to connection speed/lag, is that all players would be automatically auto on all the the time but during combat could hit a button to manually select their next attack. It would be a 1 round attack option, next line of troops you would have to manually push the button again to have option to manually select your next attack.

As I side I think lag may make this idea unworkable, but it would be nice to make it at least a bit of work for those who just want to slow the game down.

Other idea would be to only allow auto off/manual mode in instances/quest/arena and disable it altogether in world map.

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2016-8-12 01:06
Dyolox, never liked auto off either..the other alternative is to reduce the timer for auto off to 3-4 secs perhaps. I think that is enough to choose a tactic, as it might be hard for a player to choose a tactics while auto-on as per your suggestion as they have to look into opponent's tactic before choosing his/her own tactic.
Author: Franco    Time: 2016-8-12 06:39
I think auto off very wish can used during event or reclamation, use gold if not event and reclamation.
Author: Xzel    Time: 2016-8-23 19:13
Auto of very usefull.
This good tactic to made boring enemy player..
Withot auto of army i'm weak
Author: ShuAegis.s37    Time: 2016-8-26 16:45
We need auto assault when w do autofight,
Author: Sbs    Time: 2016-9-1 22:39
Auto off army ? Seem you are the coordinator and the master
Author: MaChau    Time: 2016-9-2 10:31
UP UP
Author: Anti-COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-9-4 01:11
It is not a necesary since the game will close i no time why should they wasting for helping and being kind to players
Author: MaChau    Time: 2016-9-5 21:58
auto off bot will make you retire.. trust me it work.. i saw alot strong player retire because of this.. if some one launch bot at HakilM or Hem3 server.. i believe he will retire too..
Author: Anti-COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-9-8 22:05
Auto off feature shouldn't be removed. With this amazing auto off feature the food cost daily greatly reduced

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5