Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Hi Gm of Cotk !! Please look into this matter ! [Print this page]

Author: 女魔龍    Time: 2016-11-16 18:32
Title: Hi Gm of Cotk !! Please look into this matter !
Hi Gm ,

We are aware one of our Shu 16 ID: Masta has been hacked. Are you able to freeze the account until it can be claimed back by the real owner of that ID.
We appreciate your assistance to get this resolved as the owner of the ID is quite distraught that he has been hacked and unable to access the account again.

Please investigate and update us as soon as possible. we want the real Masta to be back playing alongside us!

Many Thanks ,

Female demon dragon.

Author: vingoh    Time: 2016-11-16 18:34
Dear Gm

Kindly assist on this matter urgently as this hacker is trying to hack other accounts as well.

Thanks in advance

Shu16
Author: harknigel    Time: 2016-11-16 18:39
Need your help please. masta is a good player and he was our king. Need to resolve this ASAP, so players moral are not down. Many thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

Cheers.
Shu16
Author: jayden89    Time: 2016-11-16 18:42
Looking forward to see Shu King (Masta) back in the game... Please kindly look into it. Thanks.
Author: Albot    Time: 2016-11-16 18:47
Hi GM,

Please help us fix this issue as we want our King Masta back with his ID. Thanks in advance!!

Albot
Author: Urbumvalen    Time: 2016-11-16 18:51
Need help piease  ....
Shu s16 id Masta has been hacked....
Masta king shu s16...please investigated update us as soon as possible....
We want the real masta to be back playing alongside us!!
Thx for advance...
Cheer shu s16

Author: Stelumvict    Time: 2016-11-16 18:52
Your game is not safe anymore GM.. Everyone worried about their account now and is not about promising million vouchers or others but straight hacking to their account (my assumption based on reality here). Shu16 King ('Masta') and Wu16 had suffered because of it. Thanks for your concern and advance into this matter.

StelumVict
SHU16
Author: LaoTzu    Time: 2016-11-16 18:56
Dear GM,

You must settle this problem soon, this has happened to wu s16, ID: twistfate too.

Show us, your sincere, just return those IDs back to the real/former owners.

if not, one by one will leave this game sooner.

just a sugesstion, if someone trying to change the passwd, better you add the security check (maybe by sending text/sms to the owner, so we could be notify the hacking attempt)

regards,
LTzu

Author: Hw9889    Time: 2016-11-16 19:28
dear mr gm .
this we got trouble in s16.we need ur help to take back our asset.we got 2 id in s16 got hack.one in wu side,one more in shu side.
we not comfort play if u cant protect our asset or cant give back our asset in this game.both id is my brother in game.hope u can fix n give back to us.replay us.dont only read n silent.thx

klubmoore.s16
Author: Magedrunk    Time: 2016-11-16 19:29
Please kindly return the ID to its original and rightful owner

Masta is a good player and a worthy opponent. Lots of respect for the original owner.

Cheers,

孙尚香.S17
Author: atrenis    Time: 2016-11-16 19:29
Ya gm pls.check masta id from s16.. someone hack that id..

Author: Hw9889    Time: 2016-11-16 19:31

if cant fix it n give back out asset.stop working n close this game.better.thx

KLUBMOORE S16

Author: recon    Time: 2016-11-16 19:42
Hi GM. Shu acc masta was hack by some idiot. Kindly look into this matter and reset the acc so that real masta owner can play. Appreciate your help. Bring back real shu king. And if can...... kill the hacker.

From sv16 wu
Recon
Author: recon    Time: 2016-11-16 19:46
Dear GM.

Please helppp. Sv 16 wu acc twistfate and Sv16 shu acc masta got hack. Kindly help to look into this matter and reset the acc and return to the real owner.

Sv16 wu
RECON
Author: ecstacy    Time: 2016-11-16 21:30
Edited by ecstacy at 2016-11-16 21:44

yaya. pls do it. my id also got hacked and i manage to get it by link back to Facebook although the fucker hacker keep log in my id and i have to relog in everytime when the hacker log in back. i have to fight with him in fastest finger by binding my email n etc to get it back.
Author: ecstacy    Time: 2016-11-16 21:47
by the way GM reply me in FB private msg after 24hrs about the case of my id being hacked. i got it back before they even helped. wait for GM to reply in here. have to wait super duper long.
Author: 女魔龍    Time: 2016-11-16 21:56
ecstacy replied at 2016-11-16 21:47
by the way GM reply me in FB private msg after 24hrs about the case of my id being hacked. i got it  ...

I did fb pm them also ! i do it on 2 place .. let now hope he able to get back only .
Author: ecstacy    Time: 2016-11-16 21:57
Edited by ecstacy at 2016-11-16 22:00

anyway ask masta link back using fb and then go setting in the orginal heyshell website, not the forum and change to his email and then slowly change his password. thats what i do
Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2016-11-16 22:03
Maybe gm hack it ????????
Author: CapCayCoy    Time: 2016-11-17 02:22
Sorry i dont mean to be rude or anything to insult u guys probably your friend using illegal rc which going to be permanent banned, so his or her account permanently freeze or banned that make the owner cannot login...

once again sorry i dont mean anything... peace
Author: CapCayCoy    Time: 2016-11-17 02:55
As i know this game running in 2 platform, 1 using facebook platform 1 using heyshell platform , if 1acc has been hacked in facebook u should contact facebook to get your acc back coz that mean your facebook is being hack but if hacked in heyshell platform so 2 other option.
if the acc still runing without no one control that means being hacked by 3rd party in heyshell and heyshell or kaixlin as game developer has to take responsible.
so in anyway kaixlin has to return the acc...
but if 1 acc suspected illegel rc the acc will be suspended. And only the owner can negotiate with game developer about that matters.
hacking account is not that easy....

facebook as a 3rd party and heyshell also 3rd party the game developer is kaixlin.

and heyshell is 3rd party as related to kaixlin so heyshell got more responsible than facebooo
Author: Elizabeth2000    Time: 2016-11-17 09:26
i think those kena hacked is using android..know of a way
Author: GAHC    Time: 2016-11-17 23:39
Hi GM,

Please look into the hacking of Masta's account and return him his account as soon as possible. This will give us assurance that the game remains playable and that we should continue to invest time and money into this game, as our investment will be protected. Further, this hacker is using Masta's account to constantly harass other players to hack our accounts as well. Your reply and/or response is greatly appreciated.

@CapCayCoy - I do not know which server you belong to , but if you knew Masta, I will bet my account  that he does not RC illegally. Likewise, his account is not frozen or banned, because some hacker is logging into it and offering others 7m vouchers and 7m gold to get their password.

BackNicho s.16
Author: Anti-COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-11-18 10:38
recon replied at 2016-11-16 19:42
Hi GM. Shu acc masta was hack by some idiot. Kindly look into this matter and reset the acc so that  ...

If an idiot can hack, what would it call for the person whose id is being hacked?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-11-18 11:02
Thanks for your reporting, we will check it.
Author: harknigel    Time: 2016-11-20 22:22
Thanks for looking into this.

Looking forward to your update.

Cheers,
Shu16
Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2016-11-21 05:57
Anti-COTK-Chen replied at 2016-11-18 10:38
If an idiot can hack, what would it call for the person whose id is being hacked?

That mean below idiot n gready
Author: 叶尚    Time: 2016-11-22 16:09
well let see how long this matter can be solved by cotk team...
ps : illegal players list not reveal until now

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (https://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5