Server Need To Be Merged Soon

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2016-8-7 10:45:06 |Show all posts
Hi Xilan, This is Belzebub.

The way they do it is pretty easy. They create multiple clone profiles at first which remain dormant . Once dominance is established, new players or players from older servers who are willing to migrate use the profiles as their own and join in . Hence, we cannot call them clones...haha

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-8-10 16:26:58 |Show all posts
Ign- Belzebub

After reading all the comments from Wu players, I ask dear GM to check the top 50 arena rankings of s56, u will see how overwhelming Wu is. They say that we are strong, how 7-8 active players(who never had the luxury of iron mine) supposed to fight against over 30 active players..with the strongest being top 3 in arena. If u check the activity of the members of Shu in top 50, u will see that half of them have been inactive for a long time. I will not argue with Wu players, as they will start saying ”premature”..and what not. just use the data u have for s56, i suppose u will know who is overwhelming, who is not. Just so you know, Wu already lvl 6 country, shu is barely lvl5 and wei is still at lvl 4. S51 server was merged shortly after the countries became lvl 6, how come it's premature for s56.

In s51 shu is decent enough to allow central mine to all three countries..even though they can crush both Wu and Wei. Whereas in s56, leave the iron mine, even if we dispatch at farms, they r snatched, and they say we are strong. I will not ask anything, but to check the present stats of s56 countries to see how skewed the server is, if u decide based on voices , Wu players will spam with their opinions as there are way too many of them.
This server does need a merger, both for us and almost dead Wei

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-8-10 16:31:12 |Show all posts
SunGoKong,

Even we have a BBM group, nothing there to flaunt about..Also u say We r strong..r u kidding me???, Kalomang got goddam LuXun,!!! ok maybe me and Shiryu can somehow hold our grounds..but XiLan , really? he has not even obtained Guo Jia..and u compare him
with u guys..plz do justice here and don't spout nonsense

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-8-10 22:37:48 |Show all posts
HeronsFeather replied at 2016-8-10 21:55
Just add ur screenshoot here if we were using spies as u said that coming from Shu or the dead Wei ...

And not to mention the Legion master..

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-8-11 00:44:06 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2016-8-11 00:55
piopio replied at 2016-8-10 22:49
Dear GM n player s56
Why wu look stronger now, actually I think s56 is balance Shu n wu. Wu stronger ...

Wow, blalant lying has its limits. As I said again, I dont care what you lying morons say, I Just ask GM to check the present stats of Shu and Wei  as compared to Wu. They will know what is "Balance" and what is not.

And btw Moron, Merger is meant to repopulate server, so that they can compensate for those who left.

Thirdly S.Hero, In s56 shu, only me and Shiryu have S.heroes. Wu has SunGoKong, donthurtme, Kalomang, AwakenMega who have shero, so get your points straight before typing..i am losing brain cells replying here..

AGAIN I WOULD ASK WU PLAYERS TO STOP SPOUTING STUPID LIES!!!!

Sorry for being rude, but all these lies are getting my temper

And who are you btw ..never seen you in country war.?

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-8-11 10:04:21 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2016-8-11 10:33

Haha moronic replies..saying Wei is strong full of S.heroes, and btw Oliefa, whoever u are, atleast the present members of Shu dont own a spy account not do we have the free time to do so.
Idiot, merger is meant to repopulate the server in case there is mass migration..your own confession. Yes, most people in Shu and Wei migrated, making the server very unbalanced..we need our countries to repopulate..we cannot ask those who left to come back. Even if we do, they won't..so only way is to ask for merger..

I will again ask dear GM to not listen to these lying morons and use the current data they have on S56 to decide whether the server is dying or not!!

If we are strong , why have we not won an event past two weeks
U say u were there since beginning..liar, where did your previous king and previous players go, u hijacked the server and forced him to leave...lol
Yonglie,
.u must be a masochist that you find it fun to get beaten to grounds daily. Honestly I don't, and I would love to see the two countries competing in a equal fight....then we can see who wins and who doesn't . So, thank you for your opinion and we don't need it, this is not s39

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2016-8-11 10:22:11 |Show all posts
Sorry SonGoKong, didn't realise it was you, buy u say " get stronger", how are 7-8 players supposed to fight against a 30 player strong Wu..and if u r ok being overwhelmed in s39 why are you playing in s56 and not fighting in there..getting "stronger".. sorry I intend to stay in one server only and not jump to a server I could dominate..dont be a hypocrite on your own response

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2016-8-11 10:40:46 |Show all posts
Ok finally plz stop this argument, we requested for merger..which Wu doesn't want to( notice Wei's lack of presence)...all in all, let the GMs decide, they won't merge based on our arguments, only based on cold facts...so I request everyone to stop arguing any further..PEACE!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2016-8-11 18:34:31 |Show all posts
Poipoi..i yield to your nonsensical comments..(Wei is powerful..ROFL), anyways lets stop the discussion here, We have all given our point of views, some of us(ala Me) lost temper replying to it.

I apologize to all for my harsh comments, specially SunGoKong, I don't know why you posted such untruth reasons, but most probably u had your reasons to prevent a merger. But attendance in Shu is reducing day by day and whatever moronic replies poipoi has written, we need this merger to stay competitive.

With that being said, lets end the topic now, and let the GMs find the right opportunity to merge, whether it is sooner or later. Dont worry, we few remaining in Shu will stay nevertheless, unlike popular claim.

-IGN Belzebub
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-29 16:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042655 second(s), 21 queries .