Print Prev. thread Next thread

GM merger S51 and S53 with full justice

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2016-8-24 19:00:43 |Show all posts
Truth be told, S56 is a good option (for Wu , abysmal for Wei), but i am probably gonna get screwed if that happens..lol. I will be in the same situation as Deadly of s51.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-8-24 22:27:39 |Show all posts
Daryll replied at 2016-8-24 20:21
firstly let make it straight ...if wanna give evident dont only 1 picture , 1 point of view, 1 side  ...

Now Now Daryll, enough with your jokes, even though man power may be same(highly doubt that),comparing Wu and Shu players would be like comparing a Feather Weight and a Heavy Weight boxer respectively.

And about hiding in our capitals, lol, dude, we don't have as many VIP8 as you do, so we cannot burn the finite amount of food resources defending against the VIP8+ Behemoths like you, all day long..

Oh!! Btw, you are absolutely welcome to provide counter-evidence if you want.

"Finally, 'Mei', Please refrain from dragging my Country or its people into this, as this is a non-serious comment. Also, note that I do have a life and I don't get exploited by the country where I am currently employed"

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-8-26 18:33:08 |Show all posts
Hey Daryl, we know for the fact that you are insufferable. Just to make  your point and to suppress Wu you had Jacegg abdicate the throne, and you say you are not a butthurt egotist . "Dignity, pride?", pff, and Mei says I am too serious in this game.
The country you belong to was known for its 'benevolent' king, while your previous king was a good example of that, You are the perfect sample of Cao Cao, lol.

Nevertheless still waiting for your pic, your side of the story.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-8-26 23:10:10 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2016-8-26 23:21
Daryll replied at 2016-8-26 18:48
insufferable? dont act like u know me ..u dont know anythin about me lols , game is a game ..what  ...

Naah, I don't care enough to know about you, dont rate yourself too high.

But as they say a man's actions speak for himself......

I just wanna say that you may be so high-strung now, Just pray that you dont get merged with a server who can contend with your 'fam'. Dont piss your pants then.
Even if that doesnot happen, life must go on...

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-9-3 12:57:21 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2016-9-7 22:34

Look at the situation now,lol. Wei and Shu ganging up on Wu. I can understand Wei kissing up to Shu for their survival. But shame on you Shu, not only you have more people, higher VIPs compared to Wu, just for the fear of Wu getting stronger(lol, paranoid much!!), you gang up with Wei  to bully us, so that our players leave server, and you can fight only NPC.

Daryl, Is this the "intergrity" you were talking about? Unless, you meant "intergrity=Bullying". And dont spout nonsense about Balance, cuz u yourself know what a load of crap your logic is.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-9-4 20:02:46 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2016-9-4 20:07

Bad things about s51 Shu, no(I have even praised about Shu's tolerance when they were sharing mines). But yes, I have criticized some players, you and Wongku. Wongku, cuz he spams our chat, and you cuz of your policies against Wu.
And lets see if someone abuses your country and see if you are nice to him(Mei).

Yes, Wu and Wei allied before but that was because we had to, lol, I remember countless times I got snatched by Shu before the alliance. When we were sharing mines, Wu and Wei were no more allies

I have never been into the politics of s51 so I don't know who back-stabbed whom(I joined this server very late). I just don't want this server to be one of those servers where no one is left after some time just like whats happening in s60.
I do enjoy my game here, Daryl don't worry. Whatever I wrote in this thread, is based on my personal observation.And you are right "Karma always come in the right time". I have played the game honestly, hope you do too.

Lol, If this what being nice means, then I dread what being "rude" means to you.

P.S. I did call you insufferable, but that was after you started your oppressive policies. Before that, I have never said bad things to you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2016-10-18 20:57:33 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2016-10-18 21:18

Oh, Cutie, so you want our plunder barbarians as well. Is your greed not satiated by the plunder Wei pays you for iron mine, or are you not satisfied when you get easy kills from Wei clones while Wu toil hard against VIP8+ players from Shu during 7 catches ? Heck, we cant even dispatch in the Pencheng region, as your faithful lackey Wei auto off at Guangling. We are not weak right, but we are outnumbered by a comparatively stronger country and their lackey full of abandoned accounts.(lol, who wants to be lackey, of course, people will leave), and you say "Balanced Server". Unless your IQ has taken a huge dip, Shu+Wei vs Wu where Wu not even the strongest is not a balance.

In the nutshell,Why are you bringing wu s51 in this?This topic was closed long time ago. We are done moaning and bitching against you guys !! This topic was brought forward by players of Shu 56( who have a genuine reason to, as being a former player of s56 Shu I know situation there), we from Wu s51 have not raised any opinions on this. Please don't drag us into this. And who are you to stop people from asking from merger. Are you the owner of this game.

You say "good game", I know how hard it is to play in s56 for shu. Its more of a frustration than "good game" for shu players who are still hanging on.

"Life gets little tough", Check when they requested for merger last time. Its not little tough, the server needs to be rescued, its already been too long.

Oh!! you will happily merge with a strong server, and when it comes to help a weak server, you will cower ,huh. Grow a damn Backbone ,for once!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2016-10-18 21:06:35 |Show all posts
Btw, thank you Daryll for being fair about it. Situation in s56 shu is getting worse for a long time now. As for strong players, Shiryu is very strong and comparable to top 2 players of Wu. Only problem is Wu has more players than Shu, thus they are struggling.

And I would like Shu s51 to refrain from spamming the s56 Shu requests. I have been a player there, and I know that situation is not good there.

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2016-10-19 18:25:19 |Show all posts
no! There are strong people in Wei, but few players only

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2016-10-19 18:51:57 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2016-10-19 18:53
jojojo replied at 2016-10-19 18:30
Why should GM merge a strong country of high VIP players to face a much stronger country of older se ...

Yes, people do whine when they are facing trouble, thats Human nature. You can just ignore. Are you from s56 ? or s51 ? If not, then why do you care. I am sure wu s56 don't just want to fight against NPC's . If you have nothing to do with the above servers, stop being a smartass. Just ignore
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-11 21:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045394 second(s), 20 queries .